Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - March 2021 - Round 2 - Group 4
2021-03-21 10:13:37 UTC
Sun. March 21 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-21 13:03:19 UTC

Keep On Churnin' - Wynonie Harris

Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry

Rock And Roll Ruby - Warren Smith

It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis

Jim Colegrove
2021-03-21 14:20:45 UTC
1. Rock And Roll Ruby - Warren Smith

2. It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis

3. Keep On Churnin' - Wynonie Harris

4. Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry
Roger Ford
2021-03-21 14:40:30 UTC
Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry
It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis
Rock And Roll Ruby - Warren Smith
Keep On Churnin' - Wynonie Harris
When a real good Wynonie record rates last you just know this is a
helluva STRONG group!!

(Stronger still if the Jerry Lee were the LP version)

2021-03-21 15:24:13 UTC
1. Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry
2. It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis
3. Rock And Roll Ruby - Warren Smith
4. Keep On Churnin' - Wynonie Harris
Rick Schubert
2021-03-21 16:47:01 UTC
1. Keep On Churnin' - Wynonie Harris
2. Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry
3. It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis
4. Rock And Roll Ruby - Warren Smith
Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-21 17:06:49 UTC
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

Roger has 4 records in the ELITE EIGHT and I just have one.

FINAL RANKINGS - same as Roger and Carl

1. Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry - 23 (5-4)
2. It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis - 23

3. Rock And Roll Ruby - Warren Smith - 22 (5-4)
4. Keep On Churnin' - Wynonie Harris - 22

This one was tighter than a nun's cunt!

Roger's Froggy edges Mark's Jerry Lee in a 5-5 tie breaker as both move into the ELITE EIGHT. I'm shocked that my jewel is out after its performance in the prior rounds. It edged Steve's Butter spurter in a 5-4 tie breaker for third.
Sav...@aol.com
That's 5-4.
Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-21 17:08:59 UTC
Here are the ELITE EIGHT. Four for Roger and one each for me, Diane, Steve and Mark.

Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly (Steve)
Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry (Roger)
Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins (Bruce)
Rub A Little Boogie - Jack Dupree (Roger)
Dimples - John Lee Hooker (Diane)
What Will Lucy Do - Frankie Lee Sims (Roger)
Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry (Roger)
It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis (Mark)
Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-21 17:49:52 UTC
1. Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry
2. Rock And Roll Ruby - Warren Smith
3. Keep On Churnin' - Wynonie Harris
4. It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis
If I had put my record first here it would have gotten through and the Froggy would be out.