Obscure 1950s Recordings Tournament - April - Round 1 - Group 1
2019-04-09 04:20:06 UTC
Okay, we have 8 groups of 4 records apiece. The top 2 in each group will advance to round 2.

Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor

Rich Woman - Li'l Millet

Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys

Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells

Roger Ford
2019-04-09 04:54:43 UTC
Okay, we have 8 groups of 4 records apiece. The top 2 in each group will advance to round 2.
Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor
Rich Woman - Li'l Millet
Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys
Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells
You have placed them in order for me :)

2019-04-09 05:28:55 UTC

Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor
Bill B
2019-04-09 10:13:00 UTC
Okay, we have 8 groups of 4 records apiece. The top 2 in each group will advance to round 2.
1 Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/gHx3TSrUdE4
2 Rich Woman - Li'l Millet
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/kSUgplCvdmk
3 Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/qd-mOWI483s
4 Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor
http://youtu.be/W17MUdnc5c4
Bob Roman
2019-04-09 11:04:33 UTC
1. Taylor
2. Wells
3. Millet
4. Keys

2019-04-09 12:17:44 UTC
I hate to rank a record 4th when I really like it. I really like *all*
of these choices.

1-Rich Woman - Li'l Millet
2-Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor
3- Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells
4-Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys
Steve Mc
2019-04-09 14:07:34 UTC
1-Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells

2-Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor

3- Rich Woman - Li'l Millet

4- Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys

2019-04-09 12:44:55 UTC
1- Rich Woman

2- Two headed Woman

3- Bad Boy

4 Mama( your daughter told a lie)
OleManRiver
2019-04-09 12:46:34 UTC
1. Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells
2. Rich Woman - Li'l Millet
3. Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys
4. Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor
Mark Dintenfass
2019-04-09 13:48:09 UTC
1. Rich Woman - Li'l Millet

2. Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor

3. Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys

4. Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells

I like all of these. Really.
Rick Schubert
2019-04-09 17:31:14 UTC
1. Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys
2. Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells
3. Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor
4. Rich Woman - Li'l Millet
RWC
2019-04-09 18:54:43 UTC
SavoyBG
2019-04-10 00:07:24 UTC

1. Rich Woman - Li'l Millet - 36
2. Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys - 29

3. Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor - 28
4. Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells - 27

Extremely close battle for second place with all 3 items tied before Geoff's ballot decided it in favor of the Keys.