Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - January 2021 - Semi-Finals
2021-01-16 11:42:59 UTC
Sat. Jan. 16 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-16 14:49:15 UTC

Baby, Be Mine - Diablos featuring Nolan Strong

Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley

While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals

Rock Everybody Rock - McKinley Mitchell

Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-16 14:49:56 UTC

1. Rock Everybody Rock - McKinley Mitchell
2. Baby, Be Mine - Diablos featuring Nolan Strong
3. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
4. While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals
Steve Mc
2021-01-16 15:15:18 UTC
1. While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals

2. Rock Everybody Rock - McKinley Mitchell

3. Baby, Be Mine - Diablos featuring Nolan Strong

4. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley

2021-01-16 14:52:15 UTC
Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley

2021-01-16 15:13:56 UTC
1-Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
2-While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals
3-Rock Everybody Rock - McKinley Mitchell
4-Baby, Be Mine - Diablos featuring Nolan Strong
Carl
2021-01-16 15:51:26 UTC
Federals
Bo Diddley
McKinley Mitchell
Diablos
Jim Colegrove
2021-01-16 16:13:12 UTC
1. While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals

2. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley

Rick Schubert
2021-01-16 17:01:25 UTC
1. Baby, Be Mine - Diablos featuring Nolan Strong
4. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-01-16 17:48:06 UTC
1- The Ferderals

2- Nolan Strong & The Diablos

3- Bo Diddley

4- McKinley Mitchell
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-16 18:24:48 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Carl and Jim.

1. While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals - 24
2. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley - 20

3. Rock Everybody Rock - McKinley Mitchell - 18 (5-3)
4. Baby, Be Mine - Diablos featuring Nolan Strong - 18

Steve's Feds win the group with Di's Bo Diddley taking second and both go to the FINAL FOUR

My MM edged Rick's Devils in a 5-3 tie breaker for third, but both are O-U-T.
md
2021-01-16 23:04:33 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Carl and Jim.
1. While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals - 24
2. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley - 20
3. Rock Everybody Rock - McKinley Mitchell - 18 (5-3)
4. Baby, Be Mine - Diablos featuring Nolan Strong - 18
Steve's Feds win the group with Di's Bo Diddley taking second and both go t
the FINAL FOUR
My MM edged Rick's Devils in a 5-3 tie breaker for third, but both are O-U-T.
You guys are doing a great job without me. Bruce probably thinks th
Federals' song is sappy, but I think it's just really good.

2021-01-17 00:31:40 UTC
You guys are doing a great job without me. Bruce probably thinks the
Federals' song is sappy,
He certainly does.