Lovin' Machine
2020-04-27 02:41:48 UTC
I did not see it, but I heard some contestant on American Idol tonight did "Lovin' Machine" the Wynonie Harris song.
Rick Schubert
2020-04-27 07:06:49 UTC
I did not see it, but I heard some contestant on American Idol tonight did "Lovin' Machine" the Wynonie Harris song.

DianeE
2020-04-27 12:46:37 UTC
Post by Rick Schubert
Post by SavoyBG
I did not see it, but I heard some contestant on American Idol tonight did "Lovin' Machine" the Wynonie Harris song.
http://youtu.be/udXAQdP9hFo
Sad part is that this guy will probably get into the R&R HOF before
Wynonie does.
Roger Ford
2020-04-29 17:27:11 UTC
Post by Rick Schubert
Post by SavoyBG
I did not see it, but I heard some contestant on American Idol tonight did "Lovin' Machine" the Wynonie Harris song.
http://youtu.be/udXAQdP9hFo
Tell him not to call us,we'll call him