DENNIS!
2020-07-18 22:06:14 UTC
Dennis, my man. We need you to start voting again starting tomorrow. Geoff has taken his turntable and went home.
Dennis C
2020-07-18 23:53:11 UTC
Dammit Geoffrey!!

I was enjoying my respite!!

You'll be back but in the meantime, I will be Manny Mota for the duration and pinch hit fer ya!!
RealWildChild
2020-07-19 04:38:02 UTC
Dammit Geoffrey!!
I was enjoying my respite!!
You'll be back but in the meantime, I will be Manny Mota for the duration and pinch hit fer ya!!
Thanks Dennis, for transferring your respite.

Don't tell anyone, but I was, in effect, immediately fired by Brucie
after implying this was to be my last contest. What ignominy! Not good
for the ol' résumé (not that I need one anymore :).

However, I do expect a quick recovery from my Post-Contests Stress
Disorder, and I'm sure everyone here wishes me the best in my future
endeavors :-)

(I've just cancelled my daily 9:30 am iPhone alarm, although it was
rarely needed)

Sincere best wishes to all !