Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - January - Round 1 - Group 1
2021-01-04 11:02:39 UTC
2021-01-04 14:47:20 UTC

2021-01-04 14:50:35 UTC

2021-01-04 15:17:11 UTC

2021-01-04 15:08:56 UTC

2021-01-04 15:13:45 UTC

2021-01-04 15:14:09 UTC
2021-01-04 15:29:15 UTC
2021-01-04 16:16:21 UTC
Young Jessie
The Masterkeys
Snuffy Smith
Bo Diddley
Jim Colegrove
2021-01-04 15:45:25 UTC
Mon. Jan. 4 2021
This thread seems to be not listing as it usually does.
Roger Ford
2021-01-04 15:53:45 UTC
On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 09:45:25 -0600, Jim Colegrove
Mon. Jan. 4 2021
This thread seems to be not listing as it usually does.
On my browser the thread has attached itself to the January 2020
listing

2021-01-04 16:11:25 UTC
On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 09:45:25 -0600, Jim Colegrove
Mon. Jan. 4 2021
This thread seems to be not listing as it usually does.
On my browser the thread has attached itself to the January 2020
It's that damn Doninion voting process!!!!

Snuffy Smith trying to rig the election, baby!!!
Jim Colegrove
I'm actually feeling a year younger.
Sav...@aol.com
I guess Mark may not be voting. Either way Bo Diddley and the Masterkeys will advance, Young Jessie and Snuffy Smith are out.
Sav...@aol.com
Okay, we'll include the year starting tomorrow.
Jim Colegrove
2021-01-04 17:05:03 UTC
On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 09:45:25 -0600, Jim Colegrove
Mon. Jan. 4 2021
This thread seems to be not listing as it usually does.
On my browser the thread has attached itself to the January 2020
listing
ROGER FORD
Okay, we'll include the year starting tomorrow.
I hope that fixes it because otherwise I have to make Agent list the
messages in a different listing that has the Jan. 2020 thread at the
top of the page and then new posts go down from there. Weird.
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-04 22:36:44 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Steve, Dennis and Diane.

1. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley - 26
2. Mr. Blues - The Masterkeys - 25

3. Nothing Seems Right - Young Jessie - 17
4. Lumumba - Snuffy Smith - 12

Diane's Bo Didley and Jim's Masterkeys move into round 2. Carl's Young Jessie and Roger's SS are done.