Obscure 1950s Recordings Tournament - April - Round 1 - Group 3
2019-04-10 12:58:54 UTC

Witness To The Crime - Faye Adams

Movin' Out Boogie - Lightnin' Hopkins

Always Be Faithful - Monarchs

Down At Haydens - Hunters (Young Jessie)

SavoyBG
2019-04-10 13:04:47 UTC

1. Always Be Faithful - Monarchs
2. Down At Haydens - Hunters (Young Jessie)
3. Movin' Out Boogie - Lightnin' Hopkins
4. Witness To The Crime - Faye Adams
Roger Ford

2019-04-10 13:19:07 UTC
1. Down At Haydens - Hunters (Young Jessie)

2. Always Be Faithful - Monarchs

Steve Mc
2019-04-10 14:24:00 UTC
1. Movin' Out Boogie - Lightnin' Hopkins

2. Always Be Faithful - Monarchs

3. Down At Haydens - Hunters (Young Jessie)

4. Witness To The Crime - Faye Adams

2019-04-10 13:35:15 UTC
1- Lightnin'

2- Faye

3- Monarchs

4- Hunters

Competition gettin tight now, baby!!
OleManRiver
2019-04-10 14:42:22 UTC
1. Always Be Faithful - Monarchs
2. Movin' Out Boogie - Lightnin' Hopkins
3. Witness To The Crime - Faye Adams
4. Down At Haydens - Hunters (Young Jessie)
Mark Dintenfass
2019-04-10 15:06:43 UTC
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/DYnqyp627Fo
2 Always Be Faithful - Monarchs
Post by SavoyBG
htt
http://youtu.be/IPwRToQTQPE

http://youtu.be/TA6F4vO6Sj4
http://youtu.be/BSOtT6-9vT4
Bob Roman
2019-04-10 15:50:11 UTC
1. Hopkins
2. Hunters
3. Monarchs
4. Adams

2019-04-10 20:06:13 UTC
4-Always Be Faithful - Monarchs
Rick Schubert
2019-04-10 20:16:23 UTC
SavoyBG
2019-04-11 02:55:10 UTC
Only Geoff left to vote in this group. The Monarchs and Hopkins will advance no matter what Geoff does. But I'll give him til tomorrow morning before I close this.
RWC
2019-04-11 03:31:55 UTC
I won't be voting, Bruce, so you can close any time you wish.
SavoyBG
2019-04-11 04:16:01 UTC

1. Always Be Faithful - Monarchs - 34
2. Movin' Out Boogie - Lightnin' Hopkins - 32

2. Down At Haydens - Hunters (Young Jessie) - 26
4. Witness To The Crime - Faye Adams - 18

The Hunters and Faye are out.