Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - January 2021 - Round 1 - Group 2
2021-01-05 11:03:15 UTC
Tues. Jan. 5 2020
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-05 13:57:24 UTC

The Bells Of My Heart - Fascinators

Hey Girl - The Wren

I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kitrel

Don't Pass Me By - Du-Droppers

Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-05 13:58:39 UTC

1. I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kitrell
2. Don't Pass Me By - Du-Droppers
3. The Bells Of My Heart - Fascinators
4. Hey Girl - The Wrens
Steve Mc
2021-01-05 15:30:08 UTC
1. I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kitrell

2. Hey Girl - The Wrens

3. Don't Pass Me By - Du-Droppers

4. The Bells Of My Heart - Fascinators

2021-01-05 14:27:12 UTC
The Bells Of My Heart - Fascinators
Hey Girl - Wrens
Don't Pass Me By - Du-Droppers
I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kittrell

2021-01-05 14:45:57 UTC
The Bells Of My Heart - Fascinators
http://youtu.be/W8sNOQDGm0k
Hey Girl - The Wren
http://youtu.be/JmuNLhs_8w0
I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kitrel
http://youtu.be/xOREVg-0Qps
Don't Pass Me By - Du-Droppers
http://youtu.be/u54-1txQakY
The Wrens
The Fascinators
Christine Kittrell
The Du Droppers
DianeE
2021-01-05 15:17:15 UTC
1-Don't Pass Me By - Du-Droppers
2-The Bells Of My Heart - Fascinators
3-Hey Girl - The Wren
4-I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kitrel

What's with the dropping letters? WrenS & KitTrelL.
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-05 16:12:09 UTC
3-Hey Girl - The Wren
Is this the Bobby Mansfield solo version?
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-01-05 16:45:11 UTC
1- Wrens

2- Christine Kittrell

3- Du Droppers

4- Fascinators
Rick Schubert
2021-01-05 16:57:33 UTC
1. Don't Pass Me By - Du-Droppers
2. Hey Girl - The Wrens
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-05 17:58:07 UTC

1. Hey Girl - The Wrens - 23
2. Don't Pass Me By - Du-Droppers - 22

3. The Bells Of My Heart - Fascinators - 18
4. I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kitrell - 17

To me it was easily the worst record here, but Carl's Birdies win the group with Rick's Du-Dropper a close second. Roger's Fascinators and my CK are out.
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-01-05 18:57:24 UTC
1. Hey Girl - The Wrens - 23
2. Don't Pass Me By - Du-Droppers - 22
3. The Bells Of My Heart - Fascinators - 18
4. I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kitrell - 17
To me it was easily the worst record here, but Carl's Birdies win the group with Rick's Du-Dropper a close second. Roger's Fascinators and my CK are out.
Good thing it ain't up to you!@

Capital choice, Carl!!!

I like it!!@

Jim Colegrove