Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - March 2021 - FINAL FOUR
2021-03-24 10:39:22 UTC
Wed. March 24 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-24 13:11:10 UTC
The Final Four is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.

Dimples - John Lee Hooker

Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins

Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly

What Will Lucy Do - Frankie Lee Sims

Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-24 13:11:42 UTC

1. Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins
2. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly
3. Dimples - John Lee Hooker
4. What Will Lucy Do - Frankie Lee Sims
Steve Mc
2021-03-24 13:39:04 UTC
1. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly

2. Dimples - John Lee Hooker

3. Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins

4. What Will Lucy Do - Frankie Lee Sims

2021-03-24 13:44:42 UTC
The Final Four is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.
Dimples - John Lee Hooker
http://youtu.be/OC_IZlOJv94
Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins
http://youtu.be/gGrQP1eGt0A
Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly
http://youtu.be/euc8kkyLkYk
What Will Lucy Do - Frankie Lee Sims
http://youtu.be/W1ONHDSG2BU
------------
In that order!
md

2021-03-24 13:56:40 UTC
The Final Four is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.
1. Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins
2. What Will Lucy Do - Frankie Lee Sims
3. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly
4. Dimples - John Lee Hooker
Roger Ford

2021-03-24 14:36:36 UTC
The Final Four is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.
Three way tie for first place and my favorite three songs from the top 16.

Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-24 14:55:16 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Carl and Steve

1. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly - 29
2. Dimples - John Lee Hooker - 24
3. Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins - 19
4. What Will Lucy Do - Frankie Lee Sims - 18

Steve's Bruises wins the tournament with Diane's Dimples second. My Penguins edges Roger's Sims for third place.
md
2021-03-24 15:28:57 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Carl and Steve
1. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly - 29
2. Dimples - John Lee Hooker - 24
3. Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins - 19
4. What Will Lucy Do - Frankie Lee Sims - 18
Steve's Bruises wins the tournament with Diane's Dimples second. My Penguin
edges Roger's Sims for third place.
It coulda been me if I was pushy last month. :)

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this is one of Buddy's really good ones.

2021-03-24 14:14:06 UTC
1. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly

2. Dimples - John Lee Hooker

3. What Will Lucy Do - Frankie Lee Sims

4. Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-03-24 14:25:54 UTC
1- Holly

2- Hooker

3- Sims

4- Penguins

* very enjoyable contest with some solid nominations!! I had Jerry Lee in the Final Four instead of thw Penguins but I can't argue too much!!
Looking forward to April!!