That's Amore
2020-01-30 18:45:13 UTC

2020-01-30 18:57:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/1TWhFmCRdoU
As soon as Jerry Lewis sang, I was gone. I never found him funny. This clip is excruciating. Same with Red Skelton, who is currently all over the TV with ads for his old shows.
Dennis C
2020-01-31 01:42:21 UTC
Loved Red!!
Never webt for spastic humor like Jerry Lewis and Jim Carey!!
Roger Ford
2020-01-31 05:36:02 UTC
http://youtu.be/1TWhFmCRdoU
As soon as Jerry Lewis sang, I was gone. I never found him funny. This clip is excruciating. Same with Red Skelton, who is currently all over the TV with ads for his old shows.
For their "comedy" I could not agree with you more about these two
individuals who I also found unfunny in the extreme.

However I have to give Lewis credit for his eye openingly amazing
performance as the Johnny Carson-like TV talk show host in Scorsese's
magnificent "The King Of Comedy" that sadly seems to have disappeared
from UK TV screens in recent years.

2020-01-31 05:38:08 UTC
http://youtu.be/1TWhFmCRdoU
Dino sings in most of the Martin-Lewis comedies but "The Caddy" is the
only one that produced a big hit for him