Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - June 2021 - Preliminary Round - Group 1
2021-06-02 10:22:52 UTC
Wed. June 2 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-02 13:34:12 UTC

Flame In My Heart - The Checkers

Destinaton Love - Wynonie Harris

It Feels So Good - Swallows

Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry

Wide Hoop Skirts - The Rajahs Of Acappella (Nutmegs)

Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-02 13:34:41 UTC

1. Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry
2. Flame In My Heart - The Checkers
3. It Feels So Good - Swallows
4. Destinaton Love - Wynonie Harris
5. Wide Hoop Skirts - The Rajahs Of Acappella (Nutmegs)
Steve Mc
2021-06-02 14:04:46 UTC
1. It Feels So Good - Swallows

2. Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry

3. Destinaton Love - Wynonie Harris

4. Wide Hoop Skirts - The Rajahs Of Acappella (Nutmegs))

5. Flame In My Heart - The Checkers

2021-06-02 13:49:17 UTC
1. Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry

2. It Feels So Good - Swallows

3. Flame In My Heart - The Checkers

DianeE
Jim, is it 2 weeks now? How are you doing?
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-06-02 16:08:05 UTC
1- The Checkers

2- Nutmegs

3- The Swallows

4- Wynonie Harris

5- Huey and Jerry
Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-02 16:20:18 UTC

1. It Feels So Good - Swallows - 33
2. Flame In My Heart - The Checkers - 32
3. Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry - 31
4. Wide Hoop Skirts - The Rajahs Of Acappella (Nutmegs) - 20

5. Destination Love - Wynonie Harris - 19

Steve feels good after his record won the group. Roger's Burning Heart was second and my H&J took third. Big gap after that, but Diane's Hoop Skirt edged Mark's Destination by a point to take 4th place and stay alive.
DianeE
Thanks, Dennis!
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-06-02 17:58:08 UTC
1. It Feels So Good - Swallows - 33
2. Flame In My Heart - The Checkers - 32
3. Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry - 31
4. Wide Hoop Skirts - The Rajahs Of Acappella (Nutmegs) - 20
5. Destination Love - Wynonie Harris - 19
Steve feels good after his record won the group. Roger's Burning Heart was second and my H&J took third. Big gap after that, but Diane's Hoop Skirt edged Mark's Destination by a point to take 4th place and stay alive.
----------
Thanks, Dennis!
Hey!!

You want my high regard for your record, keep those solid vocals coming, baby!!

The Checkers and Nutmegs got that done!!
Jim Colegrove
2021-06-02 20:54:51 UTC
1. Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry
2. It Feels So Good - Swallows
3. Flame In My Heart - The Checkers
4. Destinaton Love - Wynonie Harris
5. Wide Hoop Skirts - The Rajahs Of Acappella (Nutmegs)
----------
Jim, is it 2 weeks now? How are you doing?
Still sore as can be. But I can walk Ok. Sleeping can be a problem. I
ditched the walker yesterday and got a cane. I see the doc tomorrow
for the first time siince the surgery. I sure hope I can get the
damned elecetric compressor packs off my calves. Have to wear them to
prevent blood clots from forming in that area. That will help a lot.
DianeE
2021-06-02 13:51:31 UTC
1-Flame In My Heart - The Checkers
2-Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry
3-Wide Hoop Skirts - The Rajahs Of Acappella (Nutmegs)
4-It Feels So Good - Swallows
5-Destination Love - Wynonie Harris
md

2021-06-02 14:03:48 UTC
1. It Feels So Good - Swallows
2. Wide Hoop Skirts - The Rajahs Of Acappella (Nutmegs)
3. Flame In My Heart - The Checkers
4. Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry
5. Destinaton Love - Wynonie Harris
Carl
2021-06-02 14:48:04 UTC
1. It Feels So Good - Swallows
Roger Ford
2021-06-02 15:22:36 UTC
Flame In My Heart - The Checkers 8
Little Chickee Wah Wah - Huey & Jerry - 8
It Feels So Good - Swallows - 7
Destinaton Love - Wynonie Harris - 7
Wide Hoop Skirts - The Rajahs Of Acappella (Nutmegs) - 7