Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - January - Round 1 - Group 1
2020-01-10 15:00:28 UTC

Please Tell Me You're Mine - Twilighters

Molly Be Goode - Bobby Hendricks

Please Don't Tell 'Em - Blue Dots

Meet Me at Grandma's Joint - George Stevenson

SavoyBG
2020-01-10 15:01:03 UTC

1. Please Don't Tell 'Em - Blue Dots
2. Meet Me at Grandma's Joint - George Stevenson
3. Please Tell Me You're Mine - Twilighters
4. Molly Be Goode - Bobby Hendricks
Roger Ford

2020-01-10 15:35:17 UTC
Steve Mc
2020-01-10 15:48:08 UTC
1. Molly Be Goode - Bobby Hendricks

2. Please Don't Tell 'Em - Blue Dots

3. Meet Me at Grandma's Joint - George Stevenson

4. Please Tell Me You're Mine - Twilighters

2020-01-10 15:36:58 UTC
1 Molly Be Goode - Bobby Hendricks

2 Please Tell Me You're Mine - Twilighters

3 Please Don't Tell 'Em - Blue Dots

4 Meet Me at Grandma's Joint - George Stevenson
SavoyBG
2020-01-10 15:50:12 UTC
1 Molly Be Goode - Bobby Hendricks
Bizzaro Bill strikes again!

It's last on every other ballot so far.
DianeE
2020-01-10 15:44:00 UTC
Surprise, surprise, surprise (said Gomer Pyle)...I agree with Bruce today.
And Frank.
And Mark.

Rick Schubert
2020-01-10 16:07:14 UTC
1. Please Don't Tell 'Em - Blue Dots
2. Molly Be Goode - Bobby Hendricks
Dennis C
2020-01-10 16:32:34 UTC
1- The Blue Dots

2- George Stevenson

3- Twilighters

4- Bobby Hendricks
DianeE
2020-01-10 17:39:46 UTC
1- The Blue Dots
2- George Stevenson
3- Twilighters
4- Bobby Hendricks
-----------
Welcome to the club--Bruce, Frank, Mark, and I all agree with you.
Dennis C
2020-01-10 20:08:08 UTC
An honorary Mousekateer I am!!!

Gimme my ears, baby!!!!
Carl
2020-01-10 19:18:14 UTC
1. Meet Me at Grandma's Joint - George Stevenson

Jim Colegrove
2020-01-10 20:09:43 UTC

SavoyBG
2020-01-10 20:17:49 UTC

1. Please Don't Tell 'Em - Blue Dots - 38
2. Meet Me at Grandma's Joint - George Stevenson - 29

3. Please Tell Me You're Mine - Twilighters - 24
4. Molly Be Goode - Bobby Hendricks - 19

Well, Diane really had her way here. Not only did her Blue Dots record romp, but the 2 items she wanted out are both out. Jim's Stevenson also advances.
Jim Colegrove
2021-01-04 15:43:11 UTC
1. Mr. Blues - The Masterkeys

2. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley