Date needed
2019-05-20 16:12:35 UTC
I searched and failed to find a release date for Bo Diddley's "Let Me
In." Anyone know? Obviously, I'm hoping it qualifies for the next
tournament.
2019-05-20 17:44:43 UTC
1960
Mark Dintenfass
2019-05-20 18:19:49 UTC
I searched and failed to find a release date for Bo Diddley's "Let Me
In." Anyone know? Obviously, I'm hoping it qualifies for the next
tournament.
1960
Ah, good. (It sounded like 1960. :)
2019-05-21 08:36:21 UTC
*-* On Mon, 20 May 2019, at 13:19:49 -0500,
*-* In Article <200520191319499402%***@xxnew.rr.com>,
*-* Mark Dintenfass wrote
*-* About Re: Date needed
I searched and failed to find a release date for Bo Diddley's "Let
Me In." Anyone know? Obviously, I'm hoping it qualifies for the
next tournament.
1960
Ah, good. (It sounded like 1960. :)
<http://www.45worlds.com/vinyl/album/lp2976>

FIDO: 1:132/152
InterNet: ***@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)
Roger Ford
2019-05-22 13:05:32 UTC
On Mon, 20 May 2019 13:19:49 -0500, Mark Dintenfass
--
I take it we will be voting on the original "Spotlight" LP cut.

Only mentioning since there are a couple of alternate versions out
there

2019-05-22 13:42:55 UTC
On Mon, 20 May 2019 13:19:49 -0500, Mark Dintenfass
I searched and failed to find a release date for Bo Diddley's "Let Me
In." Anyone know? Obviously, I'm hoping it qualifies for the next
tournament.
1960
Ah, good. (It sounded like 1960. :)
--
I take it we will be voting on the original "Spotlight" LP cut.
Only mentioning since there are a couple of alternate versions out
there
The one I have in mind runs 1:56 and came off a Charly CD
called"Signifying Blues." Here is the YouTube link I was planning to
use.

Is that the right one?
2019-05-22 15:31:47 UTC
On Wed, 22 May 2019 08:42:55 -0500, Mark Dintenfass
On Mon, 20 May 2019 13:19:49 -0500, Mark Dintenfass
I searched and failed to find a release date for Bo Diddley's "Let Me
In." Anyone know? Obviously, I'm hoping it qualifies for the next
tournament.
1960
Ah, good. (It sounded like 1960. :)
--
I take it we will be voting on the original "Spotlight" LP cut.
Only mentioning since there are a couple of alternate versions out
there
The one I have in mind runs 1:56 and came off a Charly CD
called"Signifying Blues." Here is the YouTube link I was planning to
use.
http://youtu.be/huZmoDrTfEo
Is that the right one?
Sounds right

I have it as 1:53. The first word---the drawn out "you-u-u"
instantly seperates it from the closest alternate

2019-05-22 17:56:55 UTC
[...]
I think I'm good. Thanks.