Bootleggers Sentenced
2018-12-01 14:23:50 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-46393631?fbclid=IwAR22i8m-IHt8IPoy_vSbCoGBfm0mrWV-pq4cKHRjgRXZ_Xu5YIpiFAX9iIs

Roger, do you know any of these guys?

The article says LPs, but it was actually 45s. Apparently today's reporters don't know the difference.
Roger Ford
2018-12-01 16:10:34 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-46393631?fbclid=IwAR22i8m-IHt8IPoy_vSbCoGBfm0mrWV-pq4cKHRjgRXZ_Xu5YIpiFAX9iIs
Roger, do you know any of these guys?
The article says LPs, but it was actually 45s. Apparently today's reporters don't know the difference.
Nope don't know any of them.

That Gladys Knight 45 is obviously a fake since that track was never
an official single here. And that # in the Tamla-Motown catalog is a
Smokey Robinson release.

It wasn't hard for them to fool the 35-50 year old Northern Soul collectors who probably never saw any of the original records.
Will Dockery
2018-12-02 18:44:31 UTC
To the best of my knowledge, nobody has bootlegged any of the Will Dockery catalogue yet.
SavoyBG
That's shocking, with the incredible demand there is for his stuff!
Will Dockery
2018-12-03 11:05:54 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by SavoyBG
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-46393631?fbclid=IwAR22i8m-IHt8IPoy_vSbCoGBfm0mrWV-pq4cKHRjgRXZ_Xu5YIpiFAX9iIs
Roger, do you know any of these guys?
The article says LPs, but it was actually 45s. Apparently today's reporters don't know the difference.
To the best of my knowledge, nobody has bootlegged any of the Will Dockery catalogue yet.
That's shocking, with the incredible demand there is for his stuff!
Glad you can at east spot a forgery of my name when you see one, Bruce.

:)