Alphabetized list of previously nominated Obscurities
2019-07-25 04:56:35 UTC
I have an excellent file for checking Roger's previous Battles, but no way to check previously nominated Obscurities. Is anyone up to preparing an alphabetical list and updating it every month?
Thanks. It's helpful, but would be much more helpful if alphabetized. Would you post this monthly in a separate thread after the prior tourney is over?
Although Bill subsequently withdrew his request, I thought it might still be helpful to have an
alphabetized list and in a separate thread. If this is found useful, I'll try to update it each
month.

I had to do a lot of editing so that each entry started with the title and was used the same basic
format. Because of all the editing, I may have introduced some errors, so please let me know if
you find any.

List of songs through July, 2019 (Bruce hasn't yet posted the official list for August)

(Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone - Roy Montrell - Specialty 583 - 1956
24 hours a Day - Cathy Ryan (Admirals) - 1955
After A While - Joe Turner & His Blues Kings - Atlantic 1131
Alabama Boogie Boy - Johnny Bond
All I Can Do Is Cry - Wayne Walker - 1956
All My Love Belongs To You - Hearts
Always Be Faithful - Monarchs
And I Do Just What I Want - James Brown & The Famous Flames - King 5423 - 1960
Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy
Baby - Dean Barlow & The Bachelors
Baby Drop Top - Fabulous Pearls
Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor - Vee Jay 149 - 1955
Barnacle Bill - Louis Prima
Be My Pussy Cat - Boptones - 1958
Because Of You - Dreamers - Cousins 1005 - 1962
Been A Long Time - Five Quails
Begging - Bo Toliver - 1958
Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered - Platters - 1957
Bohemian Daddy - Marquis
Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train - Mabel Scott
Boogie Woogie Fever - Gene O Quin
Boot em Up - Du Droppers
Boots And Saddles - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens
Bring My Baby Back - Bill "Bass" Gordon & Colonials - Gee 12 -1954
Buck Fever - Fred Jackson - ca. 1951
By My Side - Bobby Long
Caddy Bo - Magnificents
Camel Walk - Bennie Gordon & The Soul Brothers
Carry On - Jerry Byrne - 1959
Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville
Chi Chi Merengue - Eloise Trio
China Girl - Columbus Pharaohs - 1958
Christine - El Rays
Cindy - Cobras
Come Back My Love - The Solitaires - Old Town (unreleased) - 1956*
Come Back To Me - Clicks
Come On Baby - Andre Williams - 1957
Comin' Home - Nutmegs
Congratulations Honey - Baby Washington
Cool As A Cucumber - Chet Oliver
Cool Off Baby - Billy Barrix - Chess 1662 - 1957
County Line - Chuck Berry
Crazy, Crazy Lovin' - Johnny Carroll - 1956
Cry Baby - Scarlets
Curfew Time - Turbans - 1959
Dear I Swear - Plants - J & S 1602 - 1957
Dearest - Buddy Holly
Do Right Baby - Billy Gayles
Do The Cha Cha Cherry - The "5" Royales - King 5131 - 1958
Do You Have The Right - Scotchtones - Rus-Tone 1402 - 1960
Doctor Brown - Buster Brown
Doctor Velvet - Doc Starkes & The Nite Riders
Don't Be Gone Long - Bob Doss
Don't Touch My Head - J.B. Lenior
Down At Haydens - Hunters (Young Jessie)
Down Home Special - Bo Diddley
Down In The Bottom - The Rockers - 1956
Drink Up And Go Home - Carl Perkins
Driveway Blues - Ben Harper - Talent
Ee-Til-Ya-Dee - The Tilters
Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Ella Fitzgerald
Every Night - Lyrics - 1959
Faded Love - Patsy Cline
Fannie Mae is Back - B. Brown and his Rockin' McVouts
Fine And Mellow (Live) - Billie Holiday - 1957
First Time I Met The Blues - Buddy Guy
Flossie Mae - The Saucers - 1959
Gee Baby What About You - Shep & The Limelites
Girlie That I Love - Cellos - APOLLO 516 - 1957
Give Me Back My Heart - Hollywood Flames - 1958
Gonna Wait For My Chance - Jackie Brenston
Hangover Blues - Maddox Brothers & Rose - 1953
Hepcat Boogie - Fletcher Hanna With Red "Joe" Raynor And His Ozark Playboys - 1956
Hey Girl Hey Boy - Oscar McLollie & Jeanette Davis
Hip Shakin' Mama - Jack Cochran
Hot Dog - Betty Nickell
Hound Dog - Betsy Gay
I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None of My Love - Brenda Lee & Vocaltones
I Dig This Station - Gary (U.S.) Bonds - 1962
I Do Believe - Clyde McPhatter - 1962
I Feel So Good - J B Lenoir
I Give My Heart To You - The Accents - 1959
I Got A Hole In My Pocket - Little Jimmy Dickens - 1958
I Love You Baby - Donnie Bowser - 1958
I Love You, I Love You So-O-O - Hank Ballard and the Midnighters
I May Be Wrong - Little Johnny Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs - Flair 1010 - 1953
I Never Would Have Made It - Roy Milton
I Still Care - The Mellows & Lillian Leach - Jay-Dee 801
I Want a Little Girl - Ray Charles - (Yes Indeed, 1958)
I Won't Cry - Little David and His Harps
I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart - Marvels
I'll Always Be In Love With You - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens
I'm Out - The Surf Riders -1958
I'm So Glad - Mickey & Sylvia
If You Need Me - Fats Domino - Imperial LP9009 - 1956
In A Little Spanish Town - Perez Prado - 1951
In Spite of All The Danger - The Quarrymen
In the Wilderness - The Five Blind Boys - 1955
Is My Heart Wasting Time - Orioles - 1950
Is This The Way - The G-Clefs
It's Funny, But It's True - Avalons - Groove 0174 - 1956
Jesus Came At Midnight - Kansas City Soul Revivers - 1956
Jo-Jo - Dells
Johnny Mae - Blues Rockers
Just A Little - Brenda Lee - 1960
Just in Case - Everly Brothers
Kiss Me, Baby - Four Tops - Chess 1623 - 1956
Knowing the Part - Charles Vanell - 1959
Ko Ko Mo - Flamingos - Parrot 812 - 1955
Lajuanda - Chuck Berry
Last Call For Alcohol - Hot Lips Page - 1952
Last Night on the Back Porch - Bing Crosby
Let Me In - Bo Diddley - 1960
Let's Go Home - Staple Singers
Let's Party Awhile - Bel-Aires
Levee Blues - Johnnie Lee Wills (Leon Huff) - 1951
Little Wheel - John Lee Hooker - Vee-Jay 255
Look What You've Done - Muddy Waters - Chess 1758 - 1960
Looka Here, Pretty Baby - Joe Weaver & The Don Juans
Love Is A Problem - Thunderbirds - 1955
Love Lifted Me - Swan Silvertones
Love Me Now Or Let Me Go - Dominoes
Lover Boy - Cleftones - Gee 1048 - 1958
Lover Boy - Gene Wyatt - 1957
Lu Lu - Sh-Booms - Vik 0295 - 1957
Maggie Doesn't Work Here Anymore - The Platters - Federal 12204 - 1955
Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys - Aladdin 3175 - 1953
Mama Look A BooBoo - Lord Melody - 1955
Man From Utopia - Donald Woods and The Vel-Aires
Marvella - Spinners - 1958
Mary Little Mary - H-Bomb Ferguson - Federal 12411 - 1961
Mean Old Blues - Harvey & The Moonglows
Mercy Me - Lil Greenwood (Lamplighters)
Midnight Blues - The Town Three feat. Wes Voight
Midnight Express - Willie Tremain's Thunderbirds - Cuca 1001 - 1959
Misirlou - The Cardinals
Movin Out Boogie - Lightnin' Hopkins
Mr. Freddie's Boogie - Freddie Mitchell
My Baby Won't Let Me In - Marvin Phillips
My Diane - Charts
My Kinda Woman - Allen Bunn
My Last Dance With You - Nathaniel Mayer
My Lovin' Baby - Charlie & Ray
My Song - Little Milton
Never Knew - Hank Ballard and the Midnighters
New Kind of Love - Willie Harper - Alon
New York Breakdown - Doctor Ross - Hi-Q 5033 - 1963
No Money - The Blue Diamonds - Savoy 1134 - 1954
No. 9 on the Menu (Cat A-la-Carte and Dog Slaw) - George Curry
Nothing But Love - Bobo Jenkins - 1959
Oh Yeah! - The Blue Tones - 1957
One Eyed Jack - Bobby Charles - 1957
One More Chance - Carol Fran - Excello 2175 - 1960
Oogsey Moo - Jessie Hill
Open Up The Doghouse - Dean Martin & Nat "King" Cole - 1954
Our Love Is True - The Delrays - Cord 1001 - 1958
Oye Como Va - Tito Puente
Papa Ain't Salty - T-Bone Walker - Atlantic 1065
Peaches And Cream - Larry Williams
Peroxide Blonde and a Hopped Up Model Ford - Gene Simmons
Pink Cadillac - Sammy Masters - 1956
Pistol Packin' Mama - The Hurricanes - King 4817
Please Don't Cheat On Me - Sinceres - Richie 545 - 1961
Please Write - Tokens - Laurie 3180 - 1963
Poison Ivy - Two Crows & The Diggers
Pretty Baby Blues - Tampa Red - 1951
Real Love - Ruby Murray - UK Columbia 4192 - 1958
Real Lovin' Mama - Floyd Dixon
Red Hen Boogie - McCormack Brothers - 1954
Red Hen Hop - Louvin Brothers - 1958
Red Tape - Chavelles
Rich Woman - Li'l Millet - 1955
Ride This Train - The Gospelairs - Peacock
Right Around The Corner - The '5' Royales - 1956
Right Now - Five Vets
Road To Romance - Neons - 1957
Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy) - Richard Berry and The Pharaohs
Roll Baby Roll - Floyd Dixon - Cat 106 - 1954
Rosetta - Five Keys
Run, Run Little Joe - Gladiolas
Russian Band Stand - Spencer & Spencer {Dickie Goodman & Mickey Shorr} with Sonia Pryor Choir -
Argo 5331 - 1959
Savoy's Jump - Jimmy McCracklin - Irma 107 - 1957
Send Me A Picture, Baby - Starlarks
She Cooks Me Cabbage - Champion Jack Dupree - King 4859 - 1955
She Made My Blood Run Cold - Ike Turner
She's Mine - Danderliers
She's Tanfastic! - Bobby Darin - Atco Special Premium Record - 1960
Shig A Shag - Jimmy Crane - 1957
Show Me The Rose - Dennis Brown & The Atomics
Shtiggy Boom - Patti Anne & The Flames - Aladdin 3280
Shufflin' Jive - Joe Lyons and the Arrows
Shufflin' The Blues - T Bone Walker
Since Baby's Been Gone - Tampa Red - 1951
Slow Down - Lou Mac
Smooth Slow and Easy - Drivers
So Many Years - The Bells of Joy - 1955
So What - Miles Davis - (Kind of Blue, 1959)
Somebody Have Mercy - Sam Cooke
Someday You Will Pay - Miller Sisters
Something Is Worrying Me - Otis Redding - Volt 112 - 1963
Something To Remember You By - The Gentlemen - 1954
Southern Women - Tommy Brown - United 183 - 1954
St. Louis Blues - Louis Armstrong - (Louis Armstrong Plays W.C. Handy, 1954)
Starlight Starbright - Luther Bond & His Emeralds - 1954
Stay Out of Automobiles - Jerry Boogie McCain
Stop Your Crying - Five Keys
Sweet Sixteen - Sounds
Take Me Where You Go - Elmore James - 1957
Tears Came Rolling Down - Walter Davis - 1952
Tears Of Joy - The "5" Royales - King 5032 - 1957
Teasin' Heart - Wheels
That's What I'll Do - Shirley & Lee
The Alabama Bus - Brother Will Hairston - J-V-B 44 - 1956
The Blues Don't Mean A Thing - Jive Bombers
The Cow Jumped Over The Moon - Isley Brothers
The Dummy - Art Neville
The Joint's Really Jumpin' - Jimmy Evans - Clearmont 502 - 1962
The Storm - Little Esther
The Time Is Here - The Solitaires
Them There Eyes - Varetta Dillard
This I Know - Little Joe & The Thrillers - 1956
This Wonderful Girl of Mine - Little Woo Woo
Thrill of Love - Solitaires
Thunder & Lightning - Tooter Boatman and the Chapparals - 1958
Tico Tico - Charlie Parker - 1951
Tollin' Bells - Lowell Fulson - Checker 841
Top Hat, White Tie and Tails - Louis Armstrong
Travelling Mood - Snooks Eaglin
True Love Never Dies - Allen Orange
Try Me One More Time - Nolan Strong & The Diablos
Turn the Lamps Down Low - Little Esther and Little Willie
Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells - 1957
We're Gonna Get Married - Dean and Jean - 1958
When - The Flamingos - Checker 815
When It's Love Time - Brownie McGhee
Why Don't You Come On Home - Lula Reed - King 4811 - 1955
Witness To The Crime - Faye Adams
Wobble Time - Lester Young
Work For My Baby - H-Bomb Ferguson - 1952
You Know My Love - Otis Rush
You Made Me Cry - The Platters - Federal 12244 - 1955
You Move Me, Baby! - Otis Blackwell
You Tried To Ruin Me - Snooky Pryor
You're Gonna Treat Me Right - Jimmy Stayton - 1956
2019-07-25 10:28:29 UTC
Post by Rick Schubert
I have an excellent file for checking Roger's previous Battles, but no way to check previously nominated Obscurities. Is anyone up to preparing an alphabetical list and updating it every month?
Thanks. It's helpful, but would be much more helpful if alphabetized. Would you post this monthly in a separate thread after the prior tourney is over?
Although Bill subsequently withdrew his request, I thought it might still be helpful to have an
alphabetized list and in a separate thread. If this is found useful, I'll try to update it each
month.
I had to do a lot of editing so that each entry started with the title and was used the same basic
format. Because of all the editing, I may have introduced some errors, so please let me know if
you find any.
List of songs through July, 2019 (Bruce hasn't yet posted the official list for August)
Thanks, Rick. That's a lot of records. Did you consider listing by artist? Too much can go wrong with titles. This would be even easier than the search function in Notepad, but that is sufficient for my purposes.

Bruce had Tico Tico by Tito Puente. It was in fact Puente and Parker.
DianeE
2019-07-25 17:26:36 UTC
Bruce had Tico Tico by Tito Puente. It was in fact Puente and Parker.
-------------
No, Tito Puente had nothing to do with it. The percussionists were Roy
Haynes, Jose Mangual, and Luis Miranda. The Tito Puente record was "Oye
Como Va."
Bill B
My mistake. I could claim all Latin records sound the same, but I'd be wrong.
DianeE
2019-07-25 17:31:07 UTC
Thanks, Rick. I tried doing this myself the other night but just
cutting and pasting the 80-odd submissions for March and April took me
hours, and I gave up. I was going to do it by artist name, but that was
another problem: did I want "D" for Diablos or "S" for Nolan Strong, or
even "N" for Nolan?
Did you use a spreadsheet program to do this, or what? I know there has
to be an easier way than what I tried.
Rick Schubert
2019-07-25 22:01:18 UTC
Thanks, Rick. I tried doing this myself the other night but just
cutting and pasting the 80-odd submissions for March and April took me
hours, and I gave up. I was going to do it by artist name, but that was
another problem: did I want "D" for Diablos or "S" for Nolan Strong, or
even "N" for Nolan?
Did you use a spreadsheet program to do this, or what? I know there has
to be an easier way than what I tried.
There are 244 songs, and cutting and pasting would have taken me much longer than I was willing to
take. I did it manually but with advanced editting features that greatly reduced the time.

Alphabetizing by artist not only has the questions you raise of how to alphabetize, but also
converting the artists' names into a form where they can be alphabetized by using the sort feature
of an advanced editor or a sortng program. For those reasons I intializally didn't choose to
alphabetizing by artist. If I can do so without too much effort, I will. I'll have to make
judgment calls on how to alphabetize certain names (for example, I would alphabetize Nolan Strong &
The Diablos by "S").
Rick Schubert
2019-07-26 05:02:38 UTC
Post by Rick Schubert
Post by DianeE
[...]
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.

Do The Cha Cha Cherry - "5" Royales - King 5131 - 1958
Right Around The Corner - "5" Royales - 1956
Tears Of Joy - "5" Royales - King 5032 - 1957
I Give My Heart To You - Accents - 1959
Witness To The Crime - Adams, Faye
St. Louis Blues - Armstrong, Louis - (Louis Armstrong Plays W.C. Handy, 1954)
Top Hat, White Tie and Tails - Armstrong, Louis
It's Funny, But It's True - Avalons - Groove 0174 - 1956
I Love You, I Love You So-O-O - Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters
Never Knew - Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters
Baby - Barlow, Dean, & The Bachelors
Cool Off Baby - Barrix, Billy - Chess 1662 - 1957
Let's Party Awhile - Bel-Aires
So Many Years - Bells of Joy - 1955
County Line - Berry, Chuck
Lajuanda - Berry, Chuck
Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy) - Berry, Richard, and The Pharaohs
You Move Me, Baby! - Blackwell, Otis
No Money - Blue Diamonds - Savoy 1134 - 1954
Oh Yeah! - Blue Tones - 1957
Johnny Mae - Blues Rockers
Thunder & Lightning - Boatman, Tooter, and the Chapparals - 1958
Alabama Boogie Boy - Bond, Johnny
Starlight Starbright - Bond, Luther, & His Emeralds - 1954
I Dig This Station - Bonds, Gary (U.S.) - 1962
Stay Out of Automobiles - Boogie, Jerry, McCain
Be My Pussy Cat - Boptones - 1958
I Love You Baby - Bowser, Donnie - 1958
Gonna Wait For My Chance - Brenston, Jackie
Fannie Mae is Back - Brown, B., and his Rockin' McVouts
Doctor Brown - Brown, Buster
Show Me The Rose - Brown, Dennis, & The Atomics
And I Do Just What I Want - Brown, James, & The Famous Flames - King 5423 - 1960
Southern Women - Brown, Tommy - United 183 - 1954
My Kinda Woman - Bunn, Allen
Carry On - Byrne, Jerry - 1959
Misirlou - Cardinals
Crazy, Crazy Lovin' - Carroll, Johnny - 1956
Girlie That I Love - Cellos - APOLLO 516 - 1957
One Eyed Jack - Charles, Bobby - 1957
I Want a Little Girl - Charles, Ray - (Yes Indeed, 1958)
My Lovin' Baby - Charlie & Ray
My Diane - Charts
Red Tape - Chavelles
Lover Boy - Cleftones - Gee 1048 - 1958
Come Back To Me - Clicks
Faded Love - Cline, Patsy
Cindy - Cobras
Hip Shakin' Mama - Cochran, Jack
China Girl - Columbus Pharaohs - 1958
Somebody Have Mercy - Cooke, Sam
Shig A Shag - Crane, Jimmy - 1957
Last Night on the Back Porch - Crosby, Bing
No. 9 on the Menu (Cat A-la-Carte and Dog Slaw) - Curry, George
She's Mine - Danderliers
She's Tanfastic! - Darin, Bobby - Atco Special Premium Record - 1960
So What - Davis, Miles - (Kind of Blue, 1959)
Tears Came Rolling Down - Davis, Walter - 1952
We're Gonna Get Married - Dean and Jean - 1958
Jo-Jo - Dells
Our Love Is True - Delrays - Cord 1001 - 1958
I Got A Hole In My Pocket - Dickens, Little Jimmy - 1958
Down Home Special - Diddley, Bo
Let Me In - Diddley, Bo - 1960
Them There Eyes - Dillard, Varetta
Real Lovin' Mama - Dixon, Floyd
Roll Baby Roll - Dixon, Floyd - Cat 106 - 1954
New York Breakdown - Doctor Ross - Hi-Q 5033 - 1963
If You Need Me - Domino, Fats - Imperial LP9009 - 1956
Love Me Now Or Let Me Go - Dominoes
Don't Be Gone Long - Doss, Bob
Because Of You - Dreamers - Cousins 1005 - 1962
Smooth Slow and Easy - Drivers
Boot em Up - Du Droppers
She Cooks Me Cabbage - Dupree, Champion Jack - King 4859 - 1955
Travelling Mood - Eaglin, Snooks
Christine - El Rays
Chi Chi Merengue - Eloise Trio
The Joint's Really Jumpin' - Evans, Jimmy - Clearmont 502 - 1962
Just in Case - Everly Brothers
Baby Drop Top - Fabulous Pearls
Mary Little Mary - Ferguson, H-Bomb - Federal 12411 - 1961
Work For My Baby - Ferguson, H-Bomb - 1952
Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Fitzgerald, Ella
In the Wilderness - Five Blind Boys - 1955
Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Five Keys - Aladdin 3175 - 1953
Rosetta - Five Keys
Stop Your Crying - Five Keys
Been A Long Time - Five Quails
Right Now - Five Vets
Ko Ko Mo - Flamingos - Parrot 812 - 1955
When - Flamingos - Checker 815
One More Chance - Fran, Carol - Excello 2175 - 1960
Tollin' Bells - Fulson, Lowell - Checker 841
Hound Dog - Gay, Betsy
Do Right Baby - Gayles, Billy
Is This The Way - G-Clefs
Something To Remember You By - Gentlemen - 1954
Run, Run Little Joe - Gladiolas
Camel Walk - Gordon, Bennie, & The Soul Brothers
Bring My Baby Back - Gordon, Bill "Bass", & Colonials - Gee 12 -1954
Ride This Train - Gospelairs - Peacock
Mercy Me - Greenwood, Lil, (Lamplighters)
First Time I Met The Blues - Guy, Buddy
The Alabama Bus - Hairston, Brother Will - J-V-B 44 - 1956
Hepcat Boogie - Hanna, Fletcher, With Red "Joe" Raynor And His Ozark Playboys - 1956
Driveway Blues - Harper, Ben - Talent
New Kind of Love - Harper, Willie - Alon
Mean Old Blues - Harvey & The Moonglows
All My Love Belongs To You - Hearts
Oogsey Moo - Hill, Jessie
Fine And Mellow (Live) - Holiday, Billie - 1957
Dearest - Holly, Buddy
Give Me Back My Heart - Hollywood Flames - 1958
Little Wheel - Hooker, John Lee - Vee-Jay 255
Last Call For Alcohol - Hot Lips Page - 1952
Down At Haydens - Hunters (Young Jessie)
Pistol Packin' Mama - Hurricanes - King 4817
The Cow Jumped Over The Moon - Isley Brothers
Buck Fever - Jackson, Fred - ca. 1951
Take Me Where You Go - James, Elmore - 1957
Nothing But Love - Jenkins, Bobo - 1959
The Blues Don't Mean A Thing - Jive Bombers
I May Be Wrong - Jones, Little Johnny, & Chicago Hound Dogs - Flair 1010 - 1953
Jesus Came At Midnight - Kansas City Soul Revivers - 1956
Just A Little - Lee, Brenda - 1960
I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None of My Love - Lee, Brenda, & Vocaltones
Don't Touch My Head - Lenior, J.B.
I Feel So Good - Lenoir, J B
Movin Out Boogie - Lightnin' Hopkins
I Won't Cry - Little David and His Harps
The Storm - Little Esther
Turn the Lamps Down Low - Little Esther and Little Willie
This I Know - Little Joe & The Thrillers - 1956
This Wonderful Girl of Mine - Little Woo Woo
By My Side - Long, Bobby
Mama Look A BooBoo - Lord Melody - 1955
Red Hen Hop - Louvin Brothers - 1958
Shufflin' Jive - Lyons, Joe, and the Arrows
Every Night - Lyrics - 1959
Slow Down - Mac, Lou
Hangover Blues - Maddox Brothers & Rose - 1953
Caddy Bo - Magnificents
Bohemian Daddy - Marquis
Open Up The Doghouse - Martin, Dean, & Nat "King" Cole - 1954
I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart - Marvels
Pink Cadillac - Masters, Sammy - 1956
My Last Dance With You - Mayer, Nathaniel
Red Hen Boogie - McCormack Brothers - 1954
Savoy's Jump - McCracklin, Jimmy - Irma 107 - 1957
When It's Love Time - McGhee, Brownie
Hey Girl Hey Boy - McLollie, Oscar, & Jeanette Davis
I Do Believe - McPhatter, Clyde - 1962
I Still Care - Mellows & Lillian Leach - Jay-Dee 801
I'm So Glad - Mickey & Sylvia
Someday You Will Pay - Miller Sisters
Rich Woman - Millet, Li'l - 1955
My Song - Milton, Little
I Never Would Have Made It - Milton, Roy
Mr. Freddie's Boogie - Mitchell, Freddie
Always Be Faithful - Monarchs
(Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone - Montrell, Roy - Specialty 583 - 1956
Real Love - Murray, Ruby - UK Columbia 4192 - 1958
Road To Romance - Neons - 1957
Cha Dookey Doo - Neville, Art
The Dummy - Neville, Art
Hot Dog - Nickell, Betty
Comin' Home - Nutmegs
Cool As A Cucumber - Oliver, Chet
True Love Never Dies - Orange, Allen
Is My Heart Wasting Time - Orioles - 1950
Tico Tico - Parker, Charlie - 1951
Shtiggy Boom - Patti Anne & The Flames - Aladdin 3280
Drink Up And Go Home - Perkins, Carl
My Baby Won't Let Me In - Phillips, Marvin
Dear I Swear - Plants - J & S 1602 - 1957
Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered - Platters - 1957
Maggie Doesn't Work Here Anymore - Platters - Federal 12204 - 1955
You Made Me Cry - Platters - Federal 12244 - 1955
In A Little Spanish Town - Prado, Perez - 1951
Barnacle Bill - Prima, Louis
You Tried To Ruin Me - Pryor, Snooky
Oye Como Va - Puente, Tito
In Spite of All The Danger - Quarrymen
Boogie Woogie Fever - Quin, Gene O
Something Is Worrying Me - Redding, Otis - Volt 112 - 1963
Why Don't You Come On Home - Reed, Lula - King 4811 - 1955
Boots And Saddles - Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens
I'll Always Be In Love With You - Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens
Down In The Bottom - Rockers - 1956
You Know My Love - Rush, Otis
24 hours a Day - Ryan, Cathy, (Admirals) - 1955
Flossie Mae - Saucers - 1959
Cry Baby - Scarlets
Do You Have The Right - Scotchtones - Rus-Tone 1402 - 1960
Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train - Scott, Mabel
Lu Lu - Sh-Booms - Vik 0295 - 1957
Gee Baby What About You - Shep & The Limelites
That's What I'll Do - Shirley & Lee
Peroxide Blonde and a Hopped Up Model Ford - Simmons, Gene
Please Don't Cheat On Me - Sinceres - Richie 545 - 1961
Come Back My Love - Solitaires - Old Town (unreleased) - 1956*
The Time Is Here - Solitaires
Thrill of Love - Solitaires
Sweet Sixteen - Sounds
Russian Band Stand - Spencer & Spencer {Dickie Goodman & Mickey Shorr} with Sonia Pryor Choir -
Argo 5331 - 1959
Marvella - Spinners - 1958
Let's Go Home - Staple Singers
Doctor Velvet - Starkes, Doc, & The Nite Riders
Send Me A Picture, Baby - Starlarks
You're Gonna Treat Me Right - Stayton, Jimmy - 1956
Try Me One More Time - Strong, Nolan, & The Diablos
I'm Out - Surf Riders - 1958
Love Lifted Me - Swan Silvertones
Pretty Baby Blues - Tampa Red - 1951
Since Baby's Been Gone - Tampa Red - 1951
Bad Boy - Taylor, Eddie - Vee Jay 149 - 1955
Love Is A Problem - Thunderbirds - 1955
Ee-Til-Ya-Dee - Tilters
Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy
Please Write - Tokens - Laurie 3180 - 1963
Begging - Toliver, Bo - 1958
Kiss Me, Baby - Tops, Four - Chess 1623 - 1956
Midnight Blues - Town Three feat. Wes Voight
Curfew Time - Turbans - 1959
She Made My Blood Run Cold - Turner, Ike
After A While - Turner, Joe, & His Blues Kings - Atlantic 1131
Poison Ivy - Two Crows & The Diggers
Knowing the Part - Vanell, Charles - 1959
Shufflin' The Blues - Walker, T Bone
Papa Ain't Salty - Walker, T-Bone - Atlantic 1065
All I Can Do Is Cry - Walker, Wayne - 1956
Congratulations Honey - Washington, Baby
Look What You've Done - Waters, Muddy - Chess 1758 - 1960
Looka Here, Pretty Baby - Weaver, Joe, & The Don Juans
Two Headed Woman - Wells, Junior - 1957
Teasin' Heart - Wheels
Come On Baby - Williams, Andre - 1957
Peaches And Cream - Williams, Larry
Midnight Express - Willie Tremain's Thunderbirds - Cuca 1001 - 1959
Levee Blues - Wills, Johnnie Lee, (Leon Huff) - 1951
Man From Utopia - Woods, Donald, and The Vel-Aires
Lover Boy - Wyatt, Gene - 1957
Wobble Time - Young, Lester
Bill B
2019-07-26 10:19:46 UTC
Impressive, but it would be much improved if the artist name was on the left and the record title on the right.
Rick Schubert
2019-07-26 21:57:09 UTC
Post by Rick Schubert
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.
Impressive, but it would be much improved if the artist name was on the left and the record title on the right.
No problem. Is there any use for the list that is alphabetized by song title (for future updates)?
It's no problem, but I won't bother if no one wants it.

"5" Royales - Do The Cha Cha Cherry - King 5131 - 1958
"5" Royales - Right Around The Corner - 1956
"5" Royales - Tears Of Joy - King 5032 - 1957
Accents - I Give My Heart To You - 1959
Adams, Faye - Witness To The Crime
Armstrong, Louis - St. Louis Blues - (Louis Armstrong Plays W.C. Handy, 1954)
Armstrong, Louis - Top Hat, White Tie and Tails
Avalons - It's Funny, But It's True - Groove 0174 - 1956
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - I Love You, I Love You So-O-O
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - Never Knew
Barlow, Dean, & The Bachelors - Baby
Barrix, Billy - Cool Off Baby - Chess 1662 - 1957
Bel-Aires - Let's Party Awhile
Bells of Joy - So Many Years - 1955
Berry, Chuck - County Line
Berry, Chuck - Lajuanda
Berry, Richard, and The Pharaohs - Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy)
Blackwell, Otis - You Move Me, Baby!
Blue Diamonds - No Money - Savoy 1134 - 1954
Blue Tones - Oh Yeah! - 1957
Blues Rockers - Johnny Mae
Boatman, Tooter, and the Chapparals - Thunder & Lightning - 1958
Bond, Johnny - Alabama Boogie Boy
Bond, Luther, & His Emeralds - Starlight Starbright - 1954
Bonds, Gary (U.S.) - I Dig This Station - 1962
Boogie, Jerry, McCain - Stay Out of Automobiles
Boptones - Be My Pussy Cat - 1958
Bowser, Donnie - I Love You Baby - 1958
Brenston, Jackie - Gonna Wait For My Chance
Brown, B., and his Rockin' McVouts - Fannie Mae is Back
Brown, Buster - Doctor Brown
Brown, Dennis, & The Atomics - Show Me The Rose
Brown, James, & The Famous Flames - And I Do Just What I Want - King 5423 - 1960
Brown, Tommy - Southern Women - United 183 - 1954
Bunn, Allen - My Kinda Woman
Byrne, Jerry - Carry On - 1959
Cardinals - Misirlou
Carroll, Johnny - Crazy, Crazy Lovin' - 1956
Cellos - Girlie That I Love - APOLLO 516 - 1957
Charles, Bobby - One Eyed Jack - 1957
Charles, Ray - I Want a Little Girl - (Yes Indeed, 1958)
Charlie & Ray - My Lovin' Baby
Charts - My Diane
Chavelles - Red Tape
Cleftones - Lover Boy - Gee 1048 - 1958
Clicks - Come Back To Me
Cline, Patsy - Faded Love
Cobras - Cindy
Cochran, Jack - Hip Shakin' Mama
Columbus Pharaohs - China Girl - 1958
Cooke, Sam - Somebody Have Mercy
Crane, Jimmy - Shig A Shag - 1957
Crosby, Bing - Last Night on the Back Porch
Curry, George - No. 9 on the Menu (Cat A-la-Carte and Dog Slaw)
Danderliers - She's Mine
Darin, Bobby - She's Tanfastic! - Atco Special Premium Record - 1960
Davis, Miles - So What - (Kind of Blue, 1959)
Davis, Walter - Tears Came Rolling Down - 1952
Dean and Jean - We're Gonna Get Married - 1958
Dells - Jo-Jo
Delrays - Our Love Is True - Cord 1001 - 1958
Dickens, Little Jimmy - I Got A Hole In My Pocket - 1958
Diddley, Bo - Down Home Special
Diddley, Bo - Let Me In - 1960
Dillard, Varetta - Them There Eyes
Dixon, Floyd - Real Lovin' Mama
Dixon, Floyd - Roll Baby Roll - Cat 106 - 1954
Doctor Ross - New York Breakdown - Hi-Q 5033 - 1963
Domino, Fats - If You Need Me - Imperial LP9009 - 1956
Dominoes - Love Me Now Or Let Me Go
Doss, Bob - Don't Be Gone Long
Dreamers - Because Of You - Cousins 1005 - 1962
Drivers - Smooth Slow and Easy
Du Droppers - Boot em Up
Dupree, Champion Jack - She Cooks Me Cabbage - King 4859 - 1955
Eaglin, Snooks - Travelling Mood
El Rays - Christine
Eloise Trio - Chi Chi Merengue
Evans, Jimmy - The Joint's Really Jumpin' - Clearmont 502 - 1962
Everly Brothers - Just in Case
Fabulous Pearls - Baby Drop Top
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Mary Little Mary - Federal 12411 - 1961
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Work For My Baby - 1952
Fitzgerald, Ella - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
Five Blind Boys - In the Wilderness - 1955
Five Keys - Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Aladdin 3175 - 1953
Five Keys - Rosetta
Five Keys - Stop Your Crying
Five Quails - Been A Long Time
Five Vets - Right Now
Flamingos - Ko Ko Mo - Parrot 812 - 1955
Flamingos - When - Checker 815
Fran, Carol - One More Chance - Excello 2175 - 1960
Fulson, Lowell - Tollin' Bells - Checker 841
Gay, Betsy - Hound Dog
Gayles, Billy - Do Right Baby
G-Clefs - Is This The Way
Gentlemen - Something To Remember You By - 1954
Gladiolas - Run, Run Little Joe
Gordon, Bennie, & The Soul Brothers - Camel Walk
Gordon, Bill "Bass", & Colonials - Bring My Baby Back - Gee 12 -1954
Gospelairs - Ride This Train - Peacock
Greenwood, Lil, (Lamplighters) - Mercy Me
Guy, Buddy - First Time I Met The Blues
Hairston, Brother Will - The Alabama Bus - J-V-B 44 - 1956
Hanna, Fletcher, With Red "Joe" Raynor And His Ozark Playboys - Hepcat Boogie - 1956
Harper, Ben - Driveway Blues - Talent
Harper, Willie - New Kind of Love - Alon
Harvey & The Moonglows - Mean Old Blues
Hearts - All My Love Belongs To You
Hill, Jessie - Oogsey Moo
Holiday, Billie - Fine And Mellow (Live) - 1957
Holly, Buddy - Dearest
Hollywood Flames - Give Me Back My Heart - 1958
Hooker, John Lee - Little Wheel - Vee-Jay 255
Hot Lips Page - Last Call For Alcohol - 1952
Hunters (Young Jessie) - Down At Haydens
Hurricanes - Pistol Packin' Mama - King 4817
Isley Brothers - The Cow Jumped Over The Moon
Jackson, Fred - Buck Fever - ca. 1951
James, Elmore - Take Me Where You Go - 1957
Jenkins, Bobo - Nothing But Love - 1959
Jive Bombers - The Blues Don't Mean A Thing
Jones, Little Johnny, & Chicago Hound Dogs - I May Be Wrong - Flair 1010 - 1953
Kansas City Soul Revivers - Jesus Came At Midnight - 1956
Lee, Brenda - Just A Little - 1960
Lee, Brenda, & Vocaltones - I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None of My Love
Lenior, J.B. - Don't Touch My Head
Lenoir, J B - I Feel So Good
Lightnin' Hopkins - Movin Out Boogie
Little David and His Harps - I Won't Cry
Little Esther - The Storm
Little Esther and Little Willie - Turn the Lamps Down Low
Little Joe & The Thrillers - This I Know - 1956
Little Woo Woo - This Wonderful Girl of Mine
Long, Bobby - By My Side
Lord Melody - Mama Look A BooBoo - 1955
Louvin Brothers - Red Hen Hop - 1958
Lyons, Joe, and the Arrows - Shufflin' Jive
Lyrics - Every Night - 1959
Mac, Lou - Slow Down
Maddox Brothers & Rose - Hangover Blues - 1953
Magnificents - Caddy Bo
Marquis - Bohemian Daddy
Martin, Dean, & Nat "King" Cole - Open Up The Doghouse - 1954
Marvels - I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart
Masters, Sammy - Pink Cadillac - 1956
Mayer, Nathaniel - My Last Dance With You
McCormack Brothers - Red Hen Boogie - 1954
McCracklin, Jimmy - Savoy's Jump - Irma 107 - 1957
McGhee, Brownie - When It's Love Time
McLollie, Oscar, & Jeanette Davis - Hey Girl Hey Boy
McPhatter, Clyde - I Do Believe - 1962
Mellows & Lillian Leach - I Still Care - Jay-Dee 801
Mickey & Sylvia - I'm So Glad
Miller Sisters - Someday You Will Pay
Millet, Li'l - Rich Woman - 1955
Milton, Little - My Song
Milton, Roy - I Never Would Have Made It
Mitchell, Freddie - Mr. Freddie's Boogie
Monarchs - Always Be Faithful
Montrell, Roy - (Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone - Specialty 583 - 1956
Murray, Ruby - Real Love - UK Columbia 4192 - 1958
Neons - Road To Romance - 1957
Neville, Art - Cha Dookey Doo
Neville, Art - The Dummy
Nickell, Betty - Hot Dog
Nutmegs - Comin' Home
Oliver, Chet - Cool As A Cucumber
Orange, Allen - True Love Never Dies
Orioles - Is My Heart Wasting Time - 1950
Parker, Charlie - Tico Tico - 1951
Patti Anne & The Flames - Shtiggy Boom - Aladdin 3280
Perkins, Carl - Drink Up And Go Home
Phillips, Marvin - My Baby Won't Let Me In
Plants - Dear I Swear - J & S 1602 - 1957
Platters - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered - 1957
Platters - Maggie Doesn't Work Here Anymore - Federal 12204 - 1955
Platters - You Made Me Cry - Federal 12244 - 1955
Prado, Perez - In A Little Spanish Town - 1951
Prima, Louis - Barnacle Bill
Pryor, Snooky - You Tried To Ruin Me
Puente, Tito - Oye Como Va
Quarrymen - In Spite of All The Danger
Quin, Gene O - Boogie Woogie Fever
Redding, Otis - Something Is Worrying Me - Volt 112 - 1963
Reed, Lula - Why Don't You Come On Home - King 4811 - 1955
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - Boots And Saddles
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - I'll Always Be In Love With You
Rockers - Down In The Bottom - 1956
Rush, Otis - You Know My Love
Ryan, Cathy, (Admirals) - 24 hours a Day - 1955
Saucers - Flossie Mae - 1959
Scarlets - Cry Baby
Scotchtones - Do You Have The Right - Rus-Tone 1402 - 1960
Scott, Mabel - Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train
Sh-Booms - Lu Lu - Vik 0295 - 1957
Shep & The Limelites - Gee Baby What About You
Shirley & Lee - That's What I'll Do
Simmons, Gene - Peroxide Blonde and a Hopped Up Model Ford
Sinceres - Please Don't Cheat On Me - Richie 545 - 1961
Solitaires - Come Back My Love - Old Town (unreleased) - 1956*
Solitaires - The Time Is Here
Solitaires - Thrill of Love
Sounds - Sweet Sixteen
Spencer & Spencer {Dickie Goodman & Mickey Shorr} with Sonia Pryor Choir - Russian Band Stand -
Argo 5331 - 1959
Spinners - Marvella - 1958
Staple Singers - Let's Go Home
Starkes, Doc, & The Nite Riders - Doctor Velvet
Starlarks - Send Me A Picture, Baby
Stayton, Jimmy - You're Gonna Treat Me Right - 1956
Strong, Nolan, & The Diablos - Try Me One More Time
Surf Riders - I'm Out - 1958
Swan Silvertones - Love Lifted Me
Tampa Red - Pretty Baby Blues - 1951
Tampa Red - Since Baby's Been Gone - 1951
Taylor, Eddie - Bad Boy - Vee Jay 149 - 1955
Thunderbirds - Love Is A Problem - 1955
Tilters - Ee-Til-Ya-Dee
Tiny Topsy - Aw Shucks Baby
Tokens - Please Write - Laurie 3180 - 1963
Toliver, Bo - Begging - 1958
Tops, Four - Kiss Me, Baby - Chess 1623 - 1956
Town Three feat. Wes Voight - Midnight Blues
Turbans - Curfew Time - 1959
Turner, Ike - She Made My Blood Run Cold
Turner, Joe, & His Blues Kings - After A While - Atlantic 1131
Two Crows & The Diggers - Poison Ivy
Vanell, Charles - Knowing the Part - 1959
Walker, T Bone - Shufflin' The Blues
Walker, T-Bone - Papa Ain't Salty - Atlantic 1065
Walker, Wayne - All I Can Do Is Cry - 1956
Washington, Baby - Congratulations Honey
Waters, Muddy - Look What You've Done - Chess 1758 - 1960
Weaver, Joe, & The Don Juans - Looka Here, Pretty Baby
Wells, Junior - Two Headed Woman - 1957
Wheels - Teasin' Heart
Williams, Andre - Come On Baby - 1957
Williams, Larry - Peaches And Cream
Willie Tremain's Thunderbirds - Midnight Express - Cuca 1001 - 1959
Wills, Johnnie Lee, (Leon Huff) - Levee Blues - 1951
Woods, Donald, and The Vel-Aires - Man From Utopia
Wyatt, Gene - Lover Boy - 1957
Young, Lester - Wobble Time
Bill B
Thanks, Rick. Alphabetical by artist is the only one I'll need.
Rick Schubert
2019-08-25 01:50:11 UTC
Post by Rick Schubert
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.
Update to include August songs:

"5" Royales - Do The Cha Cha Cherry - King 5131 - 1958
"5" Royales - Right Around The Corner - 1956
"5" Royales - Tears Of Joy - King 5032 - 1957
Accents - I Give My Heart To You - 1959
Adams, Faye - Witness To The Crime
Armstrong, Louis - St. Louis Blues - (Louis Armstrong Plays W.C. Handy) - 1954
Armstrong, Louis - Top Hat, White Tie and Tails
Avalons - It's Funny, But It's True - Groove 0174 - 1956
Avons - Bonnie
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - I Love You, I Love You So-O-O
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - Never Knew
Barlow, Dean, & The Bachelors - Baby
Barrix, Billy - Cool Off Baby - Chess 1662 - 1957
Bel-Aires - Let's Party Awhile
Bells of Joy - So Many Years - 1955
Belvin, Jesse (Laurels) - This Is My Love Song
Bennett, Joe, and the Sparkletones - Cotton Pickin' Rocker
Berry, Chuck - County Line
Berry, Chuck - Lajuanda
Berry, Richard, and The Pharaohs - Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy)
Big Maybelle - Don’t Leave Poor Me
[...]
Charles, Ray - I Want To Know
Charles, Ray - What Would I Do Without You
Charlie & Ray - My Lovin' Baby
Charts - My Diane
Chavelles - Red Tape
Cledus Harrison - Rock and Roll In the Groove
Cleftones - Lover Boy - Gee 1048 - 1958
Clicks - Come Back To Me
Cline, Patsy - Faded Love
Cobras - Cindy
Cochran, Jack - Hip Shakin' Mama
Cole, Sonny, & Rhythm Roamers - Curfew Cops - Excel 123
Columbus Pharaohs - China Girl - 1958
Cooke, Sam - Somebody Have Mercy
Crane, Jimmy - Shig A Shag - 1957
Crosby, Bing - Last Night on the Back Porch
Curry, George - No. 9 on the Menu (Cat A-la-Carte and Dog Slaw)
Danderliers - She's Mine
Darin, Bobby - She's Tanfastic! - Atco Special Premium Record - 1960
Davis, Miles - So What - (Kind of Blue) - 1959
Davis, Walter - Tears Came Rolling Down - 1952
Dean and Jean - We're Gonna Get Married - 1958
Dells - Jo-Jo
Delrays - Our Love Is True - Cord 1001 - 1958
Dickens, Little Jimmy - I Got A Hole In My Pocket - 1958
Diddley, Bo - Down Home Special
Diddley, Bo - Let Me In - 1960
Dillard, Varetta - Them There Eyes
Dillard, Varetta - Mama Don't Want (What Papa Don't Want)
Dixon, Floyd - Real Lovin' Mama
Dixon, Floyd - Roll Baby Roll - Cat 106 - 1954
Doctor Ross - New York Breakdown - Hi-Q 5033 - 1963
Domino, Fats - If You Need Me - Imperial LP9009 - 1956
Dominoes - Love Me Now Or Let Me Go
Doss, Bob - Don't Be Gone Long
Dream Kings - M.T.Y.L.T.T - Checker 858 - 1957
Dreamers - Because Of You - Cousins 1005 - 1962
Dreamers - 535 - Grand 131 - 1955
Drivers - Smooth Slow and Easy
Du Droppers - Boot em Up
Du Droppers - Talk That Talk
Dupree, Champion Jack - She Cooks Me Cabbage - King 4859 - 1955
Eaglin, Snooks - Travelling Mood
El Rays - Christine
Ellis Brothers - Sneaky Alligator
Eloise Trio - Chi Chi Merengue
Enchanters - Wait A Minute, Baby
Evans, Jimmy - The Joint's Really Jumpin' - Clearmont 502 - 1962
Everly Brothers - Just in Case
Fabulous Pearls - Baby Drop Top
Falcons - Sent Up
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Mary Little Mary - Federal 12411 - 1961
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Work For My Baby - 1952
Fitzgerald, Ella - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
Five Blind Boys - In the Wilderness - 1955
Five Keys - Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me) - Aladdin 3175 - 1953
Five Keys - Rosetta
Five Keys - Stop Your Crying
Five Quails - Been A Long Time
Five Vets - Right Now
Flamingos - Ko Ko Mo - Parrot 812 - 1955
Flamingos - When - Checker 815
Fran, Carol - One More Chance - Excello 2175 - 1960
Fulson, Lowell - Tollin' Bells - Checker 841
Futuretones - Roll On - Tress 1 - 1957
Gay, Betsy - Hound Dog
Gaylarks - Romantic Memories
Gayles, Billy - Do Right Baby
G-Clefs - Is This The Way
Gentlemen - Something To Remember You By - 1954
Gladiolas - Run, Run Little Joe
Gordon, Bennie, & The Soul Brothers - Camel Walk
Gordon, Bill "Bass", & Colonials - Bring My Baby Back - Gee 12 - 1954
Gospelairs - Ride This Train - Peacock
Greenwood, Lil, (Lamplighters) - Mercy Me
Guy, Buddy - First Time I Met The Blues
Hairston, Brother Will - The Alabama Bus - J-V-B 44 - 1956
Hanna, Fletcher, With Red "Joe" Raynor And His Ozark Playboys - Hepcat Boogie - 1956
Harmonica Slim - My Girl Won’t Quit Me - 1956
Harper, Ben - Driveway Blues - Talent
Harper, Willie - New Kind of Love - Alon
Harptones - So Good So Fine - 1957
Harvey & The Moonglows - Mean Old Blues
Hawks - Ever Since You've Been Gone
Heartbeats - I Want To Know
Heartbreakers - Without A Cause - Vik 0261 - 1957
Hearts - All My Love Belongs To You
Herrera, Little Julian - True Fine Mama (1958)
Hill, Jessie - Oogsey Moo
Holiday, Billie - Fine And Mellow (Live) - 1957
Holly, Buddy - Dearest
Hollywood Flames - Give Me Back My Heart - 1958
Hooker, John Lee - Little Wheel - Vee-Jay 255
Hot Lips Page - Last Call For Alcohol - 1952
Hunters (Young Jessie) - Down At Haydens
Hurricanes - Pistol Packin' Mama - King 4817
Isley Brothers - The Cow Jumped Over The Moon
Jackson, Bobby - Oh Baby
Jackson, Bull Moose, & His Buffalo Bearcats - Meet Me With Your Black Dress On
Jackson, Fred - Buck Fever - ca. 1951
James, Elmore - Take Me Where You Go - 1957
Jenkins, Bobo - Nothing But Love - 1959
Jive Bombers - The Blues Don't Mean A Thing
Jones, Little Johnny, & Chicago Hound Dogs - I May Be Wrong - Flair 1010 - 1953
Jordan, Louis - Cat Scratchin'
Kansas City Soul Revivers - Jesus Came At Midnight - 1956
Lee, Brenda - Just A Little - 1960
Lee, Brenda, & Vocaltones - I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None of My Love
Lee, Julia - All This Beef And Big Ripe Tomatoes
Lenior, J.B. - Don't Touch My Head
Lenoir, J B - I Feel So Good
Lewis, Jerry Lee - Honey Hush - 1957
Lightnin' Hopkins - Movin Out Boogie
Little David and His Harps - I Won't Cry
Little Esther - The Storm
Little Esther and Little Willie - Turn the Lamps Down Low
Little Joe & The Thrillers - This I Know - 1956
Little Walter - One More Chance With You
Little Woo Woo - This Wonderful Girl of Mine
Long, Bobby - By My Side
Lord Melody - Mama Look A BooBoo - 1955
Louvin Brothers - Red Hen Hop - 1958
Lyons, Joe, and the Arrows - Shufflin' Jive
Lyrics - Every Night - 1959
Mac, Lou - Slow Down
Maddox Brothers & Rose - Hangover Blues - 1953
Magnificents - Caddy Bo
Marquis - Bohemian Daddy
Martin, Dean, & Nat "King" Cole - Open Up The Doghouse - 1954
Marvels - I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart
Masters, Sammy - Pink Cadillac - 1956
Masters, Sammy - Whop T Bop (1956)
Mayer, Nathaniel - My Last Dance With You
McCormack Brothers - Red Hen Boogie - 1954
McCracklin, Jimmy - Savoy's Jump - Irma 107 - 1957
McGhee, Brownie - When It's Love Time
McLollie, Oscar, & Jeanette Davis - Hey Girl Hey Boy
McPhatter, Clyde - I Do Believe - 1962
Mellows & Lillian Leach - I Still Care - Jay-Dee 801
Mickey & Sylvia - I'm So Glad
Miller Sisters - Someday You Will Pay
Millet, Li'l - Rich Woman - 1955
Milton, Little - My Song
Milton, Roy - I Never Would Have Made It
Mitchell, Bobby - Try Rock 'n' Roll
Mitchell, Freddie - Mr. Freddie's Boogie
Monarchs - Always Be Faithful
Montrell, Roy - (Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone - Specialty 583 - 1956
Murray, Ruby - Real Love - UK Columbia 4192 - 1958
Neons - Road To Romance - 1957
Neville, Art - Cha Dookey Doo
Neville, Art - The Dummy
Nickell, Betty - Hot Dog
Nutmegs - Comin' Home
Oliver, Chet - Cool As A Cucumber
Orange, Allen - True Love Never Dies
Orioles - Is My Heart Wasting Time - 1950
Orioles - Drowning Every Hope I Ever Had - Jubilee 5143 - 1950
Parker, Charlie - Tico Tico - 1950
Patti Anne & The Flames - Shtiggy Boom - Aladdin 3280
Pearls - Tree In The Meadow
Perkins, Carl - Drink Up And Go Home
Phillips, Marvin - My Baby Won't Let Me In
Plants - Dear I Swear - J & S 1602 - 1957
Platters - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered - 1957
Platters - Maggie Doesn't Work Here Anymore - Federal 12204 - 1955
Platters - You Made Me Cry - Federal 12244 - 1955
Prado, Perez - In A Little Spanish Town - 1951
Prima, Louis - Barnacle Bill
Pryor, Snooky - You Tried To Ruin Me
Puente, Tito - Oye Como Va
Quarrymen - In Spite of All The Danger
Quin, Gene O - Boogie Woogie Fever
Rays - Tippity Top
Redding, Otis - Something Is Worrying Me - Volt 112 - 1963
Reed, Jimmy - State Street Boogie
Reed, Lula - Why Don't You Come On Home - King 4811 - 1955
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - Boots And Saddles
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - I'll Always Be In Love With You
Rockers - Down In The Bottom - 1956
Rush, Otis - You Know My Love
Ryan, Cathy (Admirals) - 24 hours a Day - 1955
Saucers - Flossie Mae - 1959
Scales, Alonzo - My Baby Likes To Shuffle
Scarlets - Cry Baby
Scotchtones - Do You Have The Right - Rus-Tone 1402 - 1960
Scott, Mabel - Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train
Sh-Booms - Lu Lu - Vik 0295 - 1957
Shep & The Limelites - Gee Baby What About You
Shirley & Lee - That's What I'll Do
Simmons, Gene - Peroxide Blonde and a Hopped Up Model Ford
Sinceres - Please Don't Cheat On Me - Richie 545 - 1961
Solitaires - Come Back My Love - Old Town (unreleased) - 1956*
Solitaires - The Time Is Here
Solitaires - Thrill of Love
Sounds - Sweet Sixteen
Spaniels - I Need Your Kisses
Spencer & Spencer {Dickie Goodman & Mickey Shorr} with Sonia Pryor Choir - Russian Band Stand -
Argo 5331 - 1959
Spinners - Marvella - 1958
Staple Singers - Let's Go Home
Starkes, Doc, & The Nite Riders - Doctor Velvet
Starlarks - Send Me A Picture, Baby
Stayton, Jimmy - You're Gonna Treat Me Right - 1956
Strong, Nolan, & The Diablos - Try Me One More Time
Sugar Boy - She Gotta Wobble (When She Walks) - Imperial 5424 - 1957
Surf Riders - I'm Out - 1958
Swan Silvertones - Love Lifted Me
Tampa Red - Pretty Baby Blues - 1951
Tampa Red - Since Baby's Been Gone - 1951
Taylor, Eddie - Bad Boy - Vee Jay 149 - 1955
Thunderbirds - Love Is A Problem - 1955
Tilters - Ee-Til-Ya-Dee
Tiny Topsy - Aw Shucks Baby
Tokens - Please Write - Laurie 3180 - 1963
Toliver, Bo - Begging - 1958
Tops, Four - Kiss Me, Baby - Chess 1623 - 1956
Town Three feat. Wes Voight - Midnight Blues
Turbans - Curfew Time - 1959
Turner, Ike - She Made My Blood Run Cold
Turner, Joe, & His Blues Kings - After A While - Atlantic 1131
Twilighters - Gotta Get On That Train
Two Crows & The Diggers - Poison Ivy
Vanell, Charles - Knowing the Part - 1959
Walker, T Bone - Shufflin' The Blues
Walker, T-Bone - Papa Ain't Salty - Atlantic 1065
Walker, Wayne - All I Can Do Is Cry - 1956
Washington, Baby - Congratulations Honey
Waters, Muddy - Look What You've Done - Chess 1758 - 1960
Waters, Muddy - Good News
Young, Lester - Wobble Time
Bill B
2019-08-25 10:16:22 UTC
I was thinking about this and am glad you decided to keep it current. Hope it wasn't time consuming.

Thanks, Rick.
Rick Schubert
2019-08-25 18:46:43 UTC
Thanks, Bill. Happy to do it. Good to know that it's appreciated. No, it wasn't too time
consuming to update it incrementally.

Go, Spaniels!

Rick
Thanks, Rick.
Rick Schubert
2019-09-01 22:48:05 UTC
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.

Update to include September songs:

"5" Royales - Do The Cha Cha Cherry
"5" Royales - Right Around The Corner
"5" Royales - Tears Of Joy
Accents - I Give My Heart To You
Adams, Faye - Witness To The Crime
Allen, Bill, And The Back Beats - Please Give Me Something
Armstrong, Louis - St. Louis Blues
Armstrong, Louis - Top Hat, White Tie and Tails
Avalons - It's Funny, But It's True
Avons - Bonnie
Ballard, Hank, & Midniters - Let 'em Roll
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - I Love You, I Love You So-O-O
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - Never Knew
Barlow, Dean, & The Bachelors - Baby
Barrix, Billy - Cool Off Baby
Bel-Aires - Let's Party Awhile
Bells of Joy - So Many Years
Belvin, Jesse (Laurels) - This Is My Love Song
Bennett, Joe, and the Sparkletones - Cotton Pickin' Rocker
Berry, Chuck - County Line
Berry, Chuck - Lajuanda
Berry, Richard, and The Pharaohs - Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy)
Big Maybelle - Don’t Leave Poor Me
Blackwell, Otis - You Move Me, Baby!
Blue Diamonds - No Money
Blue Tones - Oh Yeah!
Blues Rockers - Johnny Mae
Boatman, Tooter, and the Chapparals - Thunder & Lightning
Bond, Johnny - Alabama Boogie Boy
Bond, Luther, & His Emeralds - Starlight Starbright
Bonds, Gary (U.S.) - I Dig This Station
Boogie, Jerry, McCain - Stay Out of Automobiles
Boptones - Be My Pussy Cat
Bowser, Donnie - I Love You Baby
Boze, Calvin - Looped
Brenston, Jackie - Gonna Wait For My Chance
Brown, B., and his Rockin' McVouts - Fannie Mae is Back
Brown, Buster - Doctor Brown
Brown, Dennis, & The Atomics - Show Me The Rose
Brown, James, & The Famous Flames - And I Do Just What I Want
Brown, Tommy - Southern Women
Bunn, Allen - My Kinda Woman
Byrne, Jerry - Carry On
Cadillacs - Lucy
Cardinals - Misirlou
Carroll, Johnny - Crazy, Crazy Lovin'
Cellos - Girlie That I Love
Champions and Sonny Thompson - Come On
Charles, Bobby - No More (I Ain't Gonna Love You No More)
Charles, Bobby - One Eyed Jack
Charles, Ray - I Want a Little Girl
Charles, Ray - I Want To Know
Charles, Ray - What Would I Do Without You
Charlie & Ray - My Lovin' Baby
Charts - My Diane
Chavelles - Red Tape
Clark, Dee - That's When 'll Call On You
Clark, Dee, & The Upsetters - Oh Little Girl
Cledus Harrison - Rock and Roll In the Groove
Cleftones - Lover Boy
Clicks - Come Back To Me
Cline, Patsy - Faded Love
Cobras - Cindy
Cochran Brothers - Tired And Sleepy
Cochran, Jack - Hip Shakin' Mama
Cole, Sonny, & Rhythm Roamers - Curfew Cops
Columbus Pharaohs - China Girl
Cooke, Sam - Somebody Have Mercy
Crane, Jimmy - Shig A Shag
Crawford, James "Sugarboy" - I Don't Need You
Crosby, Bing - Last Night on the Back Porch
Curry, George - No. 9 on the Menu (Cat A-la-Carte and Dog Slaw)
Curtis, Mac - What'll I Do
Danderliers - She's Mine
Darin, Bobby - She's Tanfastic!
Davis, Link - Trucker From Tennessee
Davis, Miles - So What
Davis, Walter - Tears Came Rolling Down
Dean and Jean - We're Gonna Get Married
Dells - Jo-Jo
Delrays - Our Love Is True
Diablos - Do You Remember What You Did
Dickens, Little Jimmy - I Got A Hole In My Pocket
Diddley, Bo - Down Home Special
Diddley, Bo - Let Me In
Dillard, Varetta - Mama Don't Want (What Papa Don't Want)
Dillard, Varetta - Them There Eyes
Dixon, Floyd - Real Lovin' Mama
Dixon, Floyd - Roll Baby Roll
Doctor Ross - New York Breakdown
Domino, Fats - If You Need Me
Dominoes - Love Me Now Or Let Me Go
Doss, Bob - Don't Be Gone Long
Dream Kings - M.T.Y.L.T.T
Dreamers - 535
Dreamers - Because Of You
Drivers - Smooth Slow and Easy
Du Droppers - Boot em Up
Du Droppers - Talk That Talk
Dupree, Champion Jack - She Cooks Me Cabbage
Eaglin, Snooks - Travelling Mood
El Rays - Christine
Elbert, Donnie - Believe It Or Not
Ellis Brothers - Sneaky Alligator
Eloise Trio - Chi Chi Merengue
Enchanters - Wait A Minute, Baby
Evans, Jimmy - The Joint's Really Jumpin'
Everly Brothers - Just in Case
Fabulous Pearls - Baby Drop Top
Falcons - Sent Up
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Mary Little Mary
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Work For My Baby
Fitzgerald, Ella - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
Five Blind Boys - In the Wilderness
Five Keys - Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me)
Five Keys - Rosetta
Five Keys - Stop Your Crying
Five Quails - Been A Long Time
Five Vets - Right Now
Flamingos - Ko Ko Mo
Flamingos - When
Fran, Carol - One More Chance
Fulson, Lowell - Tollin' Bells
Futuretones - Roll On
Gay, Betsy - Hound Dog
Gaylarks - Romantic Memories
Gayles, Billy - Do Right Baby
G-Clefs - Is This The Way
Gentlemen - Something To Remember You By
Gladiolas - Run, Run Little Joe
Gordon, Bennie, & The Soul Brothers - Camel Walk
Gordon, Bill "Bass", & Colonials - Bring My Baby Back
Gospelairs - Ride This Train
Greenwood, Lil, (Lamplighters) - Mercy Me
Guy, Buddy - First Time I Met The Blues
Hairston, Brother Will - The Alabama Bus
Hanna, Fletcher, With Red "Joe" Raynor And His Ozark Playboys - Hepcat Boogie
Harmonica Slim - My Girl Won’t Quit Me
Harper, Ben - Driveway Blues
Harper, Willie - New Kind of Love
Harptones - So Good So Fine
Harptones - You Know You're Doing Me Wrong
Harvey & The Moonglows - Mean Old Blues
Hawks - Ever Since You've Been Gone
Heartbeats - I Want To Know
Heartbreakers - Without A Cause
Hearts - All My Love Belongs To You
Herrera, Little Julian - True Fine Mama (1958)
Hill, Jessie - Oogsey Moo
Holiday, Billie - Fine And Mellow (Live)
Holly, Buddy - Dearest
Hollywood Flames - Give Me Back My Heart
Hooker, John Lee - Little Wheel
Hot Lips Page - Last Call For Alcohol
Hunters (Young Jessie) - Down At Haydens
Hurricanes - Pistol Packin' Mama
Isley Brothers - The Cow Jumped Over The Moon
Jackson, Bobby - Oh Baby
Jackson, Bull Moose, & His Buffalo Bearcats - Meet Me With Your Black Dress On
Jackson, Fred - Buck Fever
James, Elmore - Take Me Where You Go
Jenkins, Bobo - Nothing But Love
Jimmy and Johnny - Can't Fine the Doorknob
Jive Bombers - The Blues Don't Mean A Thing
Jones, Floyd - Skinny Mama
Jones, Little Johnny, & Chicago Hound Dogs - I May Be Wrong
Jordan, Louis - Cat Scratchin'
Julian, Don, and the Meadowlarks - Boogie Woogie Teenage
Kansas City Soul Revivers - Jesus Came At Midnight
Kingsmen - One Foolish Mistake
Larks - How Long Must I Wait for You?
Lee, Brenda - Just A Little
Lee, Brenda, & Vocaltones - I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None of My Love
Lee, Julia - All This Beef And Big Ripe Tomatoes
Lenior, J.B. - Don't Touch My Head
Lenoir, J B - I Feel So Good
Lewis, Jerry Lee - Honey Hush
Lightnin' Hopkins - Movin Out Boogie
Little David and His Harps - I Won't Cry
Little Esther - The Storm
Little Esther and Little Willie - Turn the Lamps Down Low
Little Joe & The Thrillers - This I Know
Little Walter - One More Chance With You
Little Woo Woo - This Wonderful Girl of Mine
Long, Bobby - By My Side
Lord Melody - Mama Look A BooBoo
Louvin Brothers - Red Hen Hop
Lyons, Joe, and the Arrows - Shufflin' Jive
Lyrics - Every Night
Mac, Lou - Slow Down
Maddox Brothers & Rose - Hangover Blues
Magnificents - Caddy Bo
Marquis - Bohemian Daddy
Martin, Dean, & Nat "King" Cole - Open Up The Doghouse
Marvels - I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart
Masters, Sammy - Pink Cadillac
Masters, Sammy - Whop T Bop (1956)
Mayer, Nathaniel - My Last Dance With You
Mayfield, Percy - Memory Pain
McCormack Brothers - Red Hen Boogie
McCracklin, Jimmy - Savoy's Jump
McGhee, Brownie - When It's Love Time
McLollie, Oscar, & Jeanette Davis - Hey Girl Hey Boy
McPhatter, Clyde - I Do Believe
Mellows & Lillian Leach - I Still Care
Mickey & Sylvia - I'm So Glad
Midnighters - Why Are We Apart
Miller Sisters - Someday You Will Pay
Millet, Li'l - Rich Woman
Milton, Little - My Song
Milton, Roy - I Never Would Have Made It
Mitchell, Bobby - Try Rock 'n' Roll
Mitchell, Freddie - Mr. Freddie's Boogie
Monarchs - Always Be Faithful
Monotones - Tell it to the Judge
Montrell, Roy - (Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone
Murray, Ruby - Real Love
Neons - Road To Romance
Neville, Art - Cha Dookey Doo
Neville, Art - The Dummy
Nickell, Betty - Hot Dog
Nutmegs - Comin' Home
Oliver, Chet - Cool As A Cucumber
Orange, Allen - True Love Never Dies
Orbison, Roy - A Cat Called Domino
Orioles - Drowning Every Hope I Ever Had
Orioles - Is My Heart Wasting Time
Oscar Brand - I Used To Work In Chicago
Otis, Johnny - Shake It
Parker, Charlie - Tico Tico
Parliaments - Party Boys
Parrish, Mae - Function On Broadway
Patti Anne & The Flames - Shtiggy Boom
Pearls - Tree In The Meadow
Penguins - Be My Loving Baby
Perkins, Carl - Drink Up And Go Home
Phillips, Marvin - My Baby Won't Let Me In
Plants - Dear I Swear
Platters - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered
Platters - Maggie Doesn't Work Here Anymore
Platters - You Made Me Cry
Prado, Perez - In A Little Spanish Town
Prima, Louis - Barnacle Bill
Pryor, Snooky - You Tried To Ruin Me
Puente, Tito - Oye Como Va
Quarrymen - In Spite of All The Danger
Quin, Gene O - Boogie Woogie Fever
Ravens - We'll Raise A Ruckus Tonight
Rays - Tippity Top
Redding, Otis - Something Is Worrying Me
Reed, Jimmy - State Street Boogie
Reed, Lula - Caught Me When My Love Was Down
Reed, Lula - Why Don't You Come On Home
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - Boots And Saddles
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - I'll Always Be In Love With You
Rockers - Down In The Bottom
Rockers - Tell Me Why
Rush, Otis - You Know My Love
Ryan, Cathy (Admirals) - 24 hours a Day
Saucers - Flossie Mae
Scales, Alonzo - My Baby Likes To Shuffle
Scarlets - Cry Baby
Scotchtones - Do You Have The Right
Scott, Mabel - Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train
Sh-Booms - Lu Lu
Shep & The Limelites - Gee Baby What About You
Shirley & Lee - That's What I'll Do
Silva-Tones - Roses Are Bloomin'
Simmons, Gene - Peroxide Blonde and a Hopped Up Model Ford
Sinceres - Please Don't Cheat On Me
Solitaires - Come Back My Love
Solitaires - The Time Is Here
Solitaires - Thrill of Love
Sounds - Sweet Sixteen
Spaniels - False Love
Spaniels - I Like It Like That
Spaniels - I Need Your Kisses
Spencer & Spencer {Dickie Goodman & Mickey Shorr} with Sonia Pryor Choir - Russian Band Stand
Spinners - Marvella
Staple Singers - Let's Go Home
Starkes, Doc, & The Nite Riders - Doctor Velvet
Starlarks - Send Me A Picture, Baby
Staton, Dakota - A Little You
Stayton, Jimmy - You're Gonna Treat Me Right
Strong, Nolan, & The Diablos - Try Me One More Time
Sugar Boy - She Gotta Wobble (When She Walks)
Surf Riders - I'm Out
Swan Silvertones - Love Lifted Me
Tampa Red - Pretty Baby Blues
Tampa Red - Since Baby's Been Gone
Taylor, Eddie - Bad Boy
Thunderbirds - Love Is A Problem
Tilters - Ee-Til-Ya-Dee
Tiny Topsy - Aw Shucks Baby
Tokens - Please Write
Toliver, Bo - Begging
Tops, Four - Kiss Me, Baby
Town Three feat. Wes Voight - Midnight Blues
Turbans - Curfew Time
Turner, Ike - She Made My Blood Run Cold
Turner, Joe, & His Blues Kings - After A While
Twilighters - Gotta Get On That Train
Two Crows & The Diggers - Poison Ivy
Vanell, Charles - Knowing the Part
Walker, T Bone - Shufflin' The Blues
Walker, T-Bone - Papa Ain't Salty
Walker, Wayne - All I Can Do Is Cry
Ward, Famous, Singers - Oh Gabriel
Washington, Baby - Congratulations Honey
Waters, Muddy - Good News
Waters, Muddy - Look What You've Done
Weaver, Joe, & The Don Juans - Looka Here, Pretty Baby
Wells, Junior - Two Headed Woman
Wheels - Let's Have A Ball
Wheels - Teasin' Heart
Whispers - We're Getting Married
Williams, Andre - Come On Baby
Williams, Larry - Peaches And Cream
Willie Tremain's Thunderbirds - Midnight Express
Willows - Little Darlin
Young, Lester - Wobble Time
Rick Schubert
2019-11-11 05:07:00 UTC
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.

Update to include October and November songs (sorry I forgot to post last month):

"5" Royales - Do The Cha Cha Cherry
"5" Royales - Right Around The Corner
"5" Royales - Tears Of Joy
4 Deuces - Down It Went
5 Royales - I Need Your Lovin' Baby
5 Royales - Not Going To Cry
Accents - I Give My Heart To You
Adams, Faye - Witness To The Crime
Allen, Bill, And The Back Beats - Please Give Me Something
Archibald - Great Big Eyes (Those Little Reds)
Armstrong, Louis - St. Louis Blues
Armstrong, Louis - Top Hat, White Tie and Tails
Avalons - It's Funny, But It's True
Avons - Bonnie
Ballard, Hank, & Midniters - Early One Morning
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - I Love You, I Love You So-O-O
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - Never Knew
Barlow, Dean, & The Bachelors - Baby
Barons - A Year And A Day
Barons - Boom Boom
Barrix, Billy - Cool Off Baby
Bel-Aires - Let's Party Awhile
Bells of Joy - So Many Years
Belvin, Jesse (Laurels) - This Is My Love Song
Bennett, Joe, and the Sparkletones - Cotton Pickin' Rocker
Berry, Chuck - County Line
Berry, Chuck - Lajuanda
Berry, Richard, and The Pharaohs - Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy)
Big Boy Myles and the Sha-weez - Who's Been Fooling You?
Big Maybelle - Goin' Home Baby
Big Maybelle - Don’t Leave Poor Me
Billy Boy (Arnold) - I Was Fooled
Blackwell, Otis - My Poor Broken Heart
Blackwell, Otis - You Move Me, Baby!
Blue Diamonds - No Money
Blue Jays - So Long Lovers Island
Blue Tones - Oh Yeah!
Blues Rockers - Johnny Mae
Boatman, Tooter, and the Chapparals - Thunder & Lightning
Bond, Johnny - Alabama Boogie Boy
Bond, Luther, & His Emeralds - Starlight Starbright
Bonds, Gary (U.S.) - I Dig This Station
Boogie, Jerry, McCain - Stay Out of Automobiles
Boptones - Be My Pussy Cat
Bowser, Donnie - I Love You Baby
Boze, Calvin - Looped
Brenston, Jackie - Gonna Wait For My Chance
Brown, B., and his Rockin' McVouts - Fannie Mae is Back
Brown, Buster - Doctor Brown
Brown, Buster - John Henry (The Steel Drivin’ Man)
Brown, Dennis, & The Atomics - Show Me The Rose
Brown, James, & The Famous Flames - And I Do Just What I Want
Brown, Tommy - Southern Women
Bunn, Allen - My Kinda Woman
Byrne, Jerry - Carry On
Cadets - Ring Chimes
Cadillacs - Lucy
Cardinals - Misirlou
Carlo - Baby Doll
Carroll, Johnny - Crazy, Crazy Lovin'
Cavallo, Jimmy, Quartet - Leave Married Women Alone
Cellos - Girlie That I Love
Challengers - Honey, Honey, Honey
Champions and Sonny Thompson - Come On
Channels - Now You Know
Charles, Bobby - I Just Want You
Charles, Bobby - No More (I Ain't Gonna Love You No More)
Charles, Bobby - One Eyed Jack
Charles, Ray - I Want a Little Girl
Charles, Ray - I Want To Know
Charles, Ray - What Would I Do Without You
Charlie & Ray - My Lovin' Baby
Charts - My Diane
Chavelles - Red Tape
Church, Eugene - Good News
Clark, Dee - When I Call On You
Clark, Dee, & The Upsetters - Oh Little Girl
Cledus Harrison - Rock and Roll In the Groove
Cleftones - Lover Boy
Clicks - Come Back To Me
Cline, Patsy - Faded Love
Coasters - Bad Blood
Cobras - Cindy
Cochran Brothers - Tired And Sleepy
Cochran, Jack - Hip Shakin' Mama
Cole, Sonny, & Rhythm Roamers - Curfew Cops
Columbus Pharaohs - China Girl
Contours - Funny
Cooke, Sam - Somebody Have Mercy
Cooke, Sam - Summertime
Cooley, Spade - You Clobbered Me
Crane, Jimmy - Shig A Shag
Crawford, James "Sugarboy" - I Don't Need You
Crosby, Bing - Last Night on the Back Porch
Crowns - I'll Forget About You
Curry, George - No. 9 on the Menu (Cat A-la-Carte and Dog Slaw)
Curtis, Mac - What'll I Do
Danderliers - She's Mine
Darin, Bobby - She's Tanfastic!
Davis, Link - Trucker From Tennessee
Davis, Miles - So What
Davis, Walter - Tears Came Rolling Down
Dean and Jean - We're Gonna Get Married
Del Vikings - The Big Beat
Dells - Jo-Jo
Delrays - Our Love Is True
DeSanto, Sugarpie - Going Back Where I Belong
Diablos - Do You Remember What You Did
Dickens, Little Jimmy - I Got A Hole In My Pocket
Diddley, Bo - Down Home Special
Diddley, Bo - Let Me In
Diddley, Bo - Walkin' and Talkin'
Dillard, Varetta - Mama Don't Want (What Papa Don't Want)
Dillard, Varetta - Them There Eyes
Dion - You're Mine
Dixon, Floyd - Real Lovin' Mama
Dixon, Floyd - Roll Baby Roll
Doctor Ross - New York Breakdown
Domino, Fats - If You Need Me
Dominoes - Love Me Now Or Let Me Go
Donley, Jimmy - Born to Be a Loser
Dorsey, Lee - You Are My Sunshine
Doss, Bob - Don't Be Gone Long
Down Beats (vcl Roy Nixon) - Hard Rockin' Daddy
Dream Kings - M.T.Y.L.T.T
Dreamers - 535
Dreamers - Because Of You
Drivers - Smooth Slow and Easy
Du Droppers - Boot em Up
Du Droppers - Talk That Talk
Dubs - No One
Dupree, Champion Jack - She Cooks Me Cabbage
Eaglin, Ford (Snooks) - Yours Truly
Eaglin, Snooks - Travelling Mood
El Rays - Christine
Elbert, Donnie - Believe It Or Not
Ellis Brothers - Sneaky Alligator
Eloise Trio - Chi Chi Merengue
Enchanters - Wait A Minute, Baby
Evans, Jimmy - The Joint's Really Jumpin'
Everly Brothers - Just in Case
Excels - Baby Doll
Fabulous Pearls - Baby Drop Top
Falcons - Take This Love I've Got
Falcons - Sent Up
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Mary Little Mary
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Work For My Baby
Fi-Tones - I Belong To You
Fi-Tones - I Call To You
Fitzgerald, Ella - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
Five Blind Boys - In the Wilderness
Five Keys - Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me)
Five Keys - Rosetta
Five Keys - Stop Your Crying
Five Quails - Been A Long Time
Five Quails - Get To School On Time
Five Vets - Right Now
Flamingos - Ko Ko Mo
Flamingos - When
Fran, Carol - One More Chance
Fulson, Lowell - Tollin' Bells
Futuretones - Roll On
Gay, Betsy - Hound Dog
Gaylarks - Romantic Memories
Gayles, Billy - Do Right Baby
Gayten, Paul - It Ain't Nothing Happening
Gazelles - Honest
G-Clefs - Is This The Way
Gentlemen - Something To Remember You By
Gladiolas - Run, Run Little Joe
Gordon, Bennie, & The Soul Brothers - Camel Walk
Gordon, Bill "Bass", & Colonials - Bring My Baby Back
Gospelairs - Ride This Train
Green, George, with Jimmy Binkley - Finance Man
Greenwood, Lil, (Lamplighters) - Mercy Me
Guy, Buddy - First Time I Met The Blues
Hairston, Brother Will - The Alabama Bus
Hanna, Fletcher, With Red "Joe" Raynor And His Ozark Playboys - Hepcat Boogie
Harmonica Slim - My Girl Won’t Quit Me
Harper, Ben - Driveway Blues
Harper, Willie - New Kind of Love
Harptones - So Good So Fine
Harptones - You Know You're Doing Me Wrong
Harvey & The Moonglows - Mean Old Blues
Hawks - Ever Since You've Been Gone
Heartbeats - Darling, I Want to Get Married
Heartbeats - I Want To Know
Heartbreakers - Without A Cause
Hearts - All My Love Belongs To You
Herrera, Little Julian - True Fine Mama (1958)
Hill, Jessie - Oogsey Moo
Holiday, Billie - Fine And Mellow (Live)
Holly, Buddy - Dearest
Hollywood Flames - Give Me Back My Heart
Hooker, John Lee - Little Wheel
Hot Lips Page - Last Call For Alcohol
Howard, Camille - Rock With Me
Hunters (Young Jessie) - Down At Haydens
Hurricanes - Pistol Packin' Mama
Ingram, Benny - Jello Sal
Isley Brothers - The Cow Jumped Over The Moon
Jackson, Bobby - Oh Baby
Jackson, Bull Moose, & His Buffalo Bearcats - Meet Me With Your Black Dress On
Jackson, Fred - Buck Fever
Jacobs, Matthew - Loaded Down
James, Elmore - Take Me Where You Go
James, Etta - Hold Me Squeeze Me
Jenkins, Bobo - Nothing But Love
Jimmie and Johnny - I Can't Find The Door Knob
Jive Bombers - The Blues Don't Mean A Thing
Jones, Floyd - Skinny Mama
Jones, Little Johnny, & Chicago Hound Dogs - I May Be Wrong
Jordan, Louis - Cat Scratchin'
Julian, Don, and the Meadowlarks - Boogie Woogie Teenage
Kansas City Soul Revivers - Jesus Came At Midnight
King Curtis - Beautiful Brown Eyes
King, Earl - Always A First Time
King, Earl - Come On (Part 1)
King, Freddy - I'm On My Way To Atlanta
Kingsmen - One Foolish Mistake
Larks - How Long Must I Wait for You?
Lavett, Betty - Here I Am
Lee, Brenda - Just A Little
Lee, Brenda, & Vocaltones - I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None of My Love
Lee, Julia - All This Beef And Big Ripe Tomatoes
Lenior, J.B. - Don't Touch My Head
Lenoir, J B - I Feel So Good
Lewis, Jerry Lee - Honey Hush
Lightnin' Hopkins - Movin Out Boogie
Little David and His Harps - I Won't Cry
Little Esther - The Storm
Little Esther and Little Willie - Turn the Lamps Down Low
Little Joe & The Thrillers - This I Know
Little Walter - One More Chance With You
Little Woo Woo - This Wonderful Girl of Mine
Long, Bobby - By My Side
Lord Melody - Mama Look A BooBoo
Louvin Brothers - Red Hen Hop
Lymon, Frankie - I Put The Bomp
Lyons, Joe, and the Arrows - Shufflin' Jive
Lyrics - Every Night
Mac, Lou - Slow Down
Maddox Brothers & Rose - Hangover Blues
Magnificents - Caddy Bo
Marquis - Bohemian Daddy
Martin, Dean, & Nat "King" Cole - Open Up The Doghouse
Marvels - I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart
Masters, Sammy - Pink Cadillac
Masters, Sammy - Whop T Bop (1956)
Mayer, Nathaniel - My Last Dance With You
Mayer, Nathaniel, & Fabulous Twilights - Hurting Love
Mayfield, Percy - Memory Pain
McCormack Brothers - Red Hen Boogie
McCracklin, Jimmy - Savoy's Jump
McGhee, Brownie - When It's Love Time
McLollie, Oscar, & Jeanette Davis - Hey Girl Hey Boy
McPhatter, Clyde - I Do Believe
McShann's, Jay, Orchestra (Priscilla Bowman) - Another Night
Mellows & Lillian Leach - I Still Care
Mickey & Sylvia - I'm So Glad
Midnighters - Let 'em Roll
Midnighters - Why Are We Apart
Milburn, Amos - Heartaches that Make You Cry
Miller Sisters - Someday You Will Pay
Millet, Li'l - Rich Woman
Milton, Little - My Song
Milton, Roy - I Never Would Have Made It
Mitchell, Bobby - Try Rock 'n' Roll
Mitchell, Freddie - Mr. Freddie's Boogie
Mizel, Hank - I'm Ready
Monarchs - Always Be Faithful
Monotones - Tell it to the Judge
Montrell, Roy - (Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone
Murray, Ruby - Real Love
Myers, Bumps, (Bobby Nunn) - I'm Clappin' And Shoutin'
Mystics - Sunday Kind Of Love
[...]
Reed, Jimmy - Let's Get Together
Reed, Jimmy - State Street Boogie
Reed, Jimmy - Too Much
Reed, Lula - Caught Me When My Love Was Down
Reed, Lula - Why Don't You Come On Home
Reed, Lulu, & Freddy King - It's Easy Child
Rich, Charlie - Big Boss Man
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - Boots And Saddles
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - I'll Always Be In Love With You
Rockers - Down In The Bottom
Rockers - Tell Me Why
Rush, Otis - You Know My Love
Rush, Otis - You Know My Love
Ryan, Cathy (Admirals) - 24 hours a Day
Samuels, Clarence - Without You
Saucers - Flossie Mae
Scales, Alonzo - My Baby Likes To Shuffle
Scarlets - Cry Baby
Scotchtones - Do You Have The Right
Scott, Mabel - Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train
Sh-Booms - Lu Lu
Sheiks - Walk That Walk
Shep & The Limelites - Gee Baby What About You
Shirley & Lee - That's What I'll Do
Silva-Tones - Roses Are Bloomin'
Simmons, Gene - Peroxide Blonde and a Hopped Up Model Ford
Sinceres - Please Don't Cheat On Me
Skyliners - The Door Is Still Open
Smith, Effie, & the Squires - Champagne Mind (With A Soda Water Income)
Solitaires - Come Back My Love
Solitaires - The Time Is Here
Solitaires - Thrill of Love
Sounds - Sweet Sixteen
Spaniels - False Love
Spaniels - I Like It Like That
Spaniels - I Need Your Kisses
Spencer & Spencer {Dickie Goodman & Mickey Shorr} with Sonia Pryor Choir - Russian Band Stand
Spinners - Marvella
Staple Singers - Let's Go Home
Starkes, Doc, & The Nite Riders - Doctor Velvet
Starlarks - Send Me A Picture, Baby
Staton, Dakota - A Little You
Stayton, Jimmy - You're Gonna Treat Me Right
Stewart, Franklin - I Forgot To Tell My Baby
Strong, Nolan, & Diablos - Old MacDonald
Strong, Nolan, & The Diablos - Try Me One More Time
Sugar Boy - She Gotta Wobble (When She Walks)
Summits - Go Back Where You Came
Supremes - Don't Leave Me Here To Cry
Surf Riders - I'm Out
Swan Silvertones - Love Lifted Me
Tampa Red - Pretty Baby Blues
Tampa Red - Since Baby's Been Gone
Taylor, Eddie - Bad Boy
Taylor, Ted - I Need Your So
Thunderbirds - Love Is A Problem
Tilters - Ee-Til-Ya-Dee
Tiny Topsy - Aw Shucks Baby
Tokens - Please Write
Toliver, Bo - Begging
Tops, Four - Kiss Me, Baby
Town Three feat. Wes Voight - Midnight Blues
Turbans - Curfew Time
Turner, Ike - She Made My Blood Run Cold
Turner, Joe, & His Blues Kings - After A While
Twilighters - Gotta Get On That Train
Twitty, Conway - Send Her To Me
Two Crows & The Diggers - Poison Ivy
Vanell, Charles - Knowing the Part
Velvetones - Yes I Will
Vernalls - Why Can't You Be True
Walker, T Bone - Shufflin' The Blues
Walker, T-Bone - Papa Ain't Salty
Walker, Wayne - All I Can Do Is Cry
Walton, James, & Blues Kings - Miss Jessie James
Ward Singers, Famous - Oh Gabriel
Washington, Baby - Been A Long Time Baby
Washington, Baby - Congratulations Honey
Waters, Muddy - Good News
Waters, Muddy - Look What You've Done
Weaver, Joe, & The Don Juans - Looka Here, Pretty Baby
Wells, Junior - Two Headed Woman
Wheels - Let's Have A Ball
Wheels - Teasin' Heart
Whispers - We're Getting Married
Williams, Andre - Come On Baby
Williams, Johnny - Silver Haired Woman
Williams, Larry - Peaches And Cream
Willie Tremain's Thunderbirds - Midnight Express
Willows - Little Darlin
Wills, Johnnie Lee (Leon Huff) - Levee Blues
Wilson, Jackie, & Linda Hopkins - I Found Love
Young, Lester - Wobble Time
DianeE
2019-11-12 13:36:54 UTC
Post by Rick Schubert
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.
--------------
Many thanks, Rick. This is the complete list for 2019 since we won't
have new entries in December.

Most of the entries are alphabetized by last name but some of them (e.g.
Big Boy Myles) are alphabetized by first name. So it's a good idea to
emulate Santa Claus and "check it twice" when you're trying to see if
your song was used.
Rick Schubert
2020-01-16 05:16:55 UTC
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.

Updated to include January songs.

"5" Royales - Do The Cha Cha Cherry
"5" Royales - Right Around The Corner
"5" Royales - Tears Of Joy
"Big Boy" Spires - Murmur Low
4 Deuces - Down It Went
5 Royales - I Need Your Lovin' Baby
5 Royales - Not Going To Cry
Accents - I Give My Heart To You
Adams, Faye - Witness To The Crime
Allen, Bill, And The Back Beats - Please Give Me Something
Archibald - Great Big Eyes (Those Little Reds)
Armstrong, Louis - St. Louis Blues
Armstrong, Louis - Top Hat, White Tie and Tails
Avalons - It's Funny, But It's True
Avons - Bonnie
Baby Calloway - Midnight Blues
Ballard, Hank, & Midniters - Early One Morning
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - I Love You, I Love You So-O-O
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - Never Knew
Barker, Blu Lu - Now You're Down in the Alley
Barker, Blue Lu - Trombone Man Blues
Barker, Danny - My Indian Red
Barlow, Dean, & The Bachelors - Baby
Barons - A Year And A Day
Barons - Boom Boom
Barons - Searching For You
Barrix, Billy - Cool Off Baby
Bel-Aires - Let's Party Awhile
Bells of Joy - So Many Years
Belvin, Jesse (Laurels) - This Is My Love Song
Bennett, Joe, and the Sparkletones - Cotton Pickin' Rocker
Berry, Chuck - County Line
Berry, Chuck - Lajuanda
Berry, Richard, and The Pharaohs - Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy)
Big Bill - Flat Foot Susie With Her Flat Yes Yes
Big Maybelle - Don’t Leave Poor Me
Big Maybelle - Goin' Home Baby
Billy Boy (Arnold) - I Was Fooled
Blackwell, Otis - My Poor Broken Heart
Blackwell, Otis - You Move Me, Baby!
Blair, Sunny - Please Send My Baby Back
Blue Diamonds - No Money
Blue Dots - Please Don't Tell 'Em
Blue Jays - So Long Lovers Island
Blue Tones - Oh Yeah!
Blues Rockers - Johnny Mae
Boatman, Tooter, and the Chapparals - Thunder & Lightning
Bond, Johnny - Alabama Boogie Boy
Bond, Luther, & His Emeralds - Starlight Starbright
Bonds, Gary (U.S.) - I Dig This Station
Boogie, Jerry, McCain - Stay Out of Automobiles
Boptones - Be My Pussy Cat
Bowser, Donnie - I Love You Baby
Boze, Calvin - Looped
Brenston, Jackie - Gonna Wait For My Chance
Brown, B., and his Rockin' McVouts - Fannie Mae is Back
Brown, Buster - Doctor Brown
Brown, Buster - John Henry (The Steel Drivin’ Man)
Brown, Clarence 'Gatemouth' - Gate's Salty Blues
Brown, Dennis, & The Atomics - Show Me The Rose
Brown, James, & The Famous Flames - And I Do Just What I Want
Brown, Tommy - Southern Women
Buddy Banks (voc. Baby Davis) - Happy Home Blues
Bunn, Allen - My Kinda Woman
Byrd, Roy - Her Mind Is Gone
Byrne, Jerry - Carry On
Cadets - Ring Chimes
Cadillacs - Lucy
Cardinals - Misirlou
Carlo - Baby Doll
Carroll, Johnny - Crazy, Crazy Lovin'
Cavallo, Jimmy, Quartet - Leave Married Women Alone
Cellos - Girlie That I Love
Challengers - Honey, Honey, Honey
Champions and Sonny Thompson - Come On
Channels - Now You Know
Charles, Bobby - I Just Want You
Charles, Bobby - No More (I Ain't Gonna Love You No More)
Charles, Bobby - One Eyed Jack
Charles, Ray - I Want To Know
Charles, Ray - I Want a Little Girl
Charles, Ray - What Would I Do Without You
Charlie & Ray - My Lovin' Baby
Charts - My Diane
Chavelles - Red Tape
Church, Eugene - Good News
Clark, Dee - When I Call On You
Clark, Dee, & The Upsetters - Oh Little Girl
Cledus Harrison - Rock and Roll In the Groove
Cleftones - Lover Boy
Clicks - Come Back To Me
Cline, Patsy - Faded Love
Clovers - You Said
Coasters - Bad Blood
Cobras - Cindy
Cochran Brothers - Tired And Sleepy
Cochran, Jack - Hip Shakin' Mama
Cole, Sonny, & Rhythm Roamers - Curfew Cops
Columbus Pharaohs - China Girl
Contours - Funny
Cooke, Sam - Somebody Have Mercy
Cooke, Sam - Summertime
Cooley, Spade - You Clobbered Me
Crane, Jimmy - Shig A Shag
Crawford, James "Sugarboy" - I Don't Need You
Crosby, Bing - Last Night on the Back Porch
Crowns - I'll Forget About You
Curry, George - No. 9 on the Menu (Cat A-la-Carte and Dog Slaw)
Curtis, Mac - What'll I Do
Danderliers - She's Mine
Darin, Bobby - She's Tanfastic!
Davis, Link - Trucker From Tennessee
Davis, Maxwell, & His Orchestra - Blue Shuffle
Davis, Miles - So What
[...]
Echo Valley Boys - Wash Machine Boogie
El Rays - Christine
Elbert, Donnie - Believe It Or Not
Ellis Brothers - Sneaky Alligator
Eloise Trio - Chi Chi Merengue
Enchanters - Wait A Minute, Baby
Evans, Jimmy - The Joint's Really Jumpin'
Everly Brothers - Just in Case
Excels - Baby Doll
Fabulous Pearls - Baby Drop Top
Falcons - Sent Up
Falcons - Take This Love I've Got
Feathers, Charlie - When You Come Around
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Mary Little Mary
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Work For My Baby
Fi-Tones - I Belong To You
Fi-Tones - I Call To You
Fitzgerald, Ella - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
Five Blind Boys - In the Wilderness
Five Blue Notes - Ooh Baby
[...]
Green, Li'l - You've Been A Good Old Wagon (But You Done Broke Down)
Greenwood, Lil, (Lamplighters) - Mercy Me
Guy, Buddy - First Time I Met The Blues
Hairston, Brother Will - The Alabama Bus
Hanna, Fletcher, With Red "Joe" Raynor And His Ozark Playboys - Hepcat Boogie
Harmonica Slim - My Girl Won’t Quit Me
Harper, Ben - Driveway Blues
Harper, Willie - New Kind of Love
Harptones - So Good So Fine
Harptones - You Know You're Doing Me Wrong
Harvey & The Moonglows - Mean Old Blues
Hawks - Ever Since You've Been Gone
Heartbeats - I Want To Know
Heartbeats - Darling, I Want to Get Married
Heartbreakers - Without A Cause
Hearts - All My Love Belongs To You
Hendricks, Bobby - Molly Be Goode
Herrera, Little Julian - True Fine Mama (1958)
Hill, Jessie - Oogsey Moo
Holiday, Billie - Fine And Mellow (Live)
Holly, Buddy - Dearest
Hollywood Flames - Give Me Back My Heart
Hooker, John Lee - Little Wheel
Hot Lips Page - Last Call For Alcohol
Howard, Camille - Rock With Me
Hunters (Young Jessie) - Down At Haydens
Hurricanes - Pistol Packin' Mama
Imaginations - Guardian Angel
Ingram, Benny - Jello Sal
Isley Brothers - The Cow Jumped Over The Moon
Jackson, Bobby - Oh Baby
Jackson, Bull Moose, & His Buffalo Bearcats - Meet Me With Your Black Dress On
Jackson, Fred - Buck Fever
Jacobs, Matthew - Loaded Down
James, Elmore - Take Me Where You Go
James, Etta - Hold Me Squeeze Me
Jenkins, Bobo - Nothing But Love
Jimmie and Johnny - I Can't Find The Door Knob
Jive Bombers - The Blues Don't Mean A Thing
Jive Bombers - When Your Hair Has Turned To Silver
Jones, Floyd - Skinny Mama
Jones, Little Johnny, & Chicago Hound Dogs - I May Be Wrong
Jones, Ronnie, and the Classmates - Teenage Rock
Jordan, Louis - Cat Scratchin'
Julian, Don, and the Meadowlarks - Boogie Woogie Teenage
Kansas City Soul Revivers - Jesus Came At Midnight
Keytones - Seven Wonders Of The World
King Curtis - Beautiful Brown Eyes
King, Earl - Always A First Time
King, Earl - Come On (Part 1)
King, Freddy - I'm On My Way To Atlanta
Kingsmen - One Foolish Mistake
Lanes - Open Up Your Heart (And Let Me In)
Larks - How Long Must I Wait for You?
Lavett, Betty - Here I Am
Lee, Brenda - Just A Little
Lee, Brenda, & Vocaltones - I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None of My Love
Lee, Julia - All This Beef And Big Ripe Tomatoes
Lee, Julia - Don't Come Too Soon
Lenior, J.B. - Don't Touch My Head
Lenoir, J B - I Feel So Good
Lewis, Jerry Lee - Honey Hush
Lightnin' Hopkins - Movin Out Boogie
Little Anthony And The Imperials - Please Say You Want Me
Little David and His Harps - I Won't Cry
Little Esther - The Storm
Little Esther and Little Willie - Turn the Lamps Down Low
Little Joe & The Thrillers - This I Know
Little Miss Cornshucks - No Teasing Around
Little Walter - One More Chance With You
Little Woo Woo - This Wonderful Girl of Mine
Long, Bobby - By My Side
Long, Shorty - Burnt Toast and Black Coffee
Lord Melody - Mama Look A BooBoo
Louvin Brothers - Red Hen Hop
Lymon, Frankie - I Put The Bomp
Lyons, Joe, and the Arrows - Shufflin' Jive
Lyrics - Every Night
Mac, Lou - Slow Down
Maddox Brothers & Rose - Hangover Blues
Magic Sam - All Your Love
Magnificents - Caddy Bo
Marquis - Bohemian Daddy
Martin, Dean, & Nat "King" Cole - Open Up The Doghouse
Marvels - I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart
Masters, Sammy - Pink Cadillac
Masters, Sammy - Whop T Bop (1956)
Mayer, Nathaniel - My Last Dance With You
Mayer, Nathaniel, & Fabulous Twilights - Hurting Love
Mayfield, Percy - Memory Pain
McCormack Brothers - Red Hen Boogie
McCracklin, Jimmy - Rockin' All Day
McCracklin, Jimmy - Savoy's Jump
McGhee, Brownie - When It's Love Time
McLollie, Oscar, & Jeanette Davis - Hey Girl Hey Boy
McPhatter, Clyde - I Do Believe
McShann's, Jay, Orchestra (Priscilla Bowman) - Another Night
Mellows & Lillian Leach - I Still Care
Mickey & Sylvia - I'm So Glad
Midnighters - Let 'em Roll
Midnighters - Why Are We Apart
Milburn, Amos - Heartaches that Make You Cry
Miller Sisters - Someday You Will Pay
Millet, Li'l - Rich Woman
Milton, Little - My Song
Milton, Roy - I Never Would Have Made It
Mitchell, Bobby - Try Rock 'n' Roll
Mitchell, Freddie - Mr. Freddie's Boogie
Mizell, Hank - I'm Ready
Monarchs - Always Be Faithful
Monotones - Tell it to the Judge
Montrell, Roy - (Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone
Moore, "Woo Woo" - Something's Wrong
Murray, Ruby - Real Love
Myers, Bumps, (Bobby Nunn) - I'm Clappin' And Shoutin'
Myles, Big Boy, and the Sha-weez - Who's Been Fooling You?
Mystics - All Through The Night
Mystics - Sunday Kind Of Love
Neons - Road To Romance
Neville, Art - Cha Dookey Doo
Neville, Art - The Dummy
Nickell, Betty - Hot Dog
Nutmegs - Comin' Home
Oliver, Chet - Cool As A Cucumber
Orange, Allen - True Love Never Dies
Orbison, Roy - A Cat Called Domino
Orioles - Drowning Every Hope I Ever Had
Orioles - Is My Heart Wasting Time
Oscar Brand - I Used To Work In Chicago
Otis, Johnny - Shake It
Parchman Mississippi State Penitentary - Old Alabama
[...]
Ricks, Jimmy, and the Raves - Daddy Rollin' Stone
Rockers - Down In The Bottom
Rockers - Tell Me Why
Rush, Otis - You Know My Love
Ryan, Cathy (Admirals) - 24 hours a Day
Samuels, Clarence - Without You
Saucers - Flossie Mae
Scales, Alonzo - My Baby Likes To Shuffle
Scarlets - Cry Baby
Scotchtones - Do You Have The Right
Scott, Mabel - Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train
Scott, Sandy - Shake It Up
Sh-Booms - Lu Lu
Sheiks - Walk That Walk
Shep & The Limelites - Gee Baby What About You
Shirley & Lee - That's What I'll Do
Silva-Tones - Roses Are Bloomin'
Simmons, Gene - Peroxide Blonde and a Hopped Up Model Ford
Sinceres - Please Don't Cheat On Me
Skyliners - The Door Is Still Open
Smith, Effie, & the Squires - Champagne Mind (With A Soda Water Income)
Solitaires - Come Back My Love
Solitaires - The Time Is Here
Solitaires - Thrill of Love
Sounds - Sweet Sixteen
Spaniels - I Need Your Kisses
Spaniels - False Love
Spaniels - I Like It Like That
Spencer & Spencer {Dickie Goodman & Mickey Shorr} with Sonia Pryor Choir - Russian Band Stand
Spiders - John The Revelator
Spinners - Marvella
Staple Singers - Let's Go Home
Starkes, Doc, & The Nite Riders - Doctor Velvet
Starlarks - Send Me A Picture, Baby
Staton, Dakota - A Little You
Stayton, Jimmy - You're Gonna Treat Me Right
Stevenson, George - Meet Me at Grandma's Joint
Stewart, Franklin - I Forgot To Tell My Baby
Strong, Nolan, & Diablos - Old MacDonald
Strong, Nolan, & The Diablos - Try Me One More Time
Sugar Boy - She Gotta Wobble (When She Walks)
Summits - Go Back Where You Came
Supremes - Don't Leave Me Here To Cry
Surf Riders - I'm Out
Swan Silvertones - Love Lifted Me
Tampa Red - Pretty Baby Blues
Tampa Red - Since Baby's Been Gone
Taylor, Eddie - Bad Boy
Taylor, Ted - I Need Your So
Thompson, Hayden - Love My Baby
Thunderbirds - Love Is A Problem
Tilters - Ee-Til-Ya-Dee
Tiny Topsy - Aw Shucks Baby
Tokens - Please Write
Toliver, Bo - Begging
Tops, Four - Kiss Me, Baby
Town Three feat. Wes Voight - Midnight Blues
Turbans - Curfew Time
Turner, Ike - She Made My Blood Run Cold
Turner, Joe, & His Blues Kings - After A While
Twilighters - Gotta Get On That Train
Twilighters - Please Tell Me You're Mine
Twitty, Conway - Send Her To Me
[...]
Young Jessie - Don't Happen No More
Young, Lester - Wobble Time
DianeE
2020-01-16 20:24:38 UTC
------------
Thank you!
Rick Schubert
2020-02-18 04:47:52 UTC
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.

Updated to include February songs.

"5" Royales - Do The Cha Cha Cherry
"5" Royales - Right Around The Corner
"5" Royales - Tears Of Joy
"Big Boy" Spires - Murmur Low
4 Deuces - Down It Went
5 Royales - I Need Your Lovin' Baby
5 Royales - Not Going To Cry
Accents - I Give My Heart To You
Adams, Faye - Witness To The Crime
Allen, Bill, And The Back Beats - Please Give Me Something
Archia, Tom, & His All Stars - Ice Man Blues
Archibald - Great Big Eyes (Those Little Reds)
Armstrong, Louis - St. Louis Blues
Armstrong, Louis - Top Hat, White Tie and Tails
Avalons - It's Funny, But It's True
Avons - Bonnie
Baby Calloway - Midnight Blues
Ballard, Hank, & Midniters - Early One Morning
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - I Love You, I Love You So-O-O
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - Never Knew
Barker, Blu Lu - Now You're Down in the Alley
Barker, Blue Lu - Trombone Man Blues
Barker, Danny - My Indian Red
Barlow, Dean, & The Bachelors - Baby
Barons - A Year And A Day
Barons - Boom Boom
Barons - Searching For You
Barrix, Billy - Cool Off Baby
Barry, Joe - Little Jewel Of The Vieux Carre
Bel-Aires - Let's Party Awhile
Bells of Joy - So Many Years
Belvin, Jesse (Laurels) - This Is My Love Song
Bennett, Joe, and the Sparkletones - Cotton Pickin' Rocker
Berry, Chuck - County Line
Berry, Chuck - Lajuanda
Berry, Richard, & The Lockettes - The Mess Around
Berry, Richard, and The Pharaohs - Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy)
Big Bill - Flat Foot Susie With Her Flat Yes Yes
Big Maybelle - Don’t Leave Poor Me
Big Maybelle - Goin' Home Baby
Billy Boy (Arnold) - I Was Fooled
Blackwell, Otis - My Poor Broken Heart
Blackwell, Otis - You Move Me, Baby!
Blair, Sunny - Please Send My Baby Back
Blue Diamonds - No Money
Blue Dots - Please Don't Tell 'Em
Blue Jays - So Long Lovers Island
Blue Tones - Oh Yeah!
Blues Rockers - Johnny Mae
Boatman, Tooter, and the Chapparals - Thunder & Lightning
Bond, Johnny - Alabama Boogie Boy
Bond, Luther, & His Emeralds - Starlight Starbright
Bonds, Gary (U.S.) - I Dig This Station
Boogie, Jerry, McCain - Stay Out of Automobiles
Booze, Bea - Gulf Coast Blues
Boptones - Be My Pussy Cat
[...]
Charts - You're The Reason (I'm In Love)
Chavelles - Red Tape
Chenier, Clifton - Ay-Tete-Fee
Church, Eugene - Good News
Clark, Dee - When I Call On You
Clark, Dee, & The Upsetters - Oh Little Girl
Cledus Harrison - Rock and Roll In the Groove
Cleftones - Lover Boy
Clicks - Come Back To Me
Cline, Patsy - Faded Love
Clovers - You Said
Coasters - Bad Blood
Cobras - Cindy
Cochran Brothers - Tired And Sleepy
Cochran, Jack - Hip Shakin' Mama
Cole, Sonny and the Rhythm Roamers - I Dreamed I Was Elvis
Cole, Sonny, & Rhythm Roamers - Curfew Cops
Columbus Pharaohs - China Girl
Contours - Funny
Cooke, Sam - Somebody Have Mercy
Cooke, Sam - Summertime
Cooley, Spade - You Clobbered Me
Crane, Jimmy - Shig A Shag
Crawford, James "Sugarboy" - I Don't Need You
Crosby, Bing - Last Night on the Back Porch
Crowns - I'll Forget About You
Crudup, Arthur - Tired of Worry
[...]
Downbeats - Midnight Love
Dream Kings - M.T.Y.L.T.T
Dreamers - 535
Dreamers - Because Of You
Drivers - Smooth Slow and Easy
Du Droppers - Boot em Up
Du Droppers - Talk That Talk
Dubs - Your Very First Love
Dubs - No One
Dupree, Champion Jack - She Cooks Me Cabbage
Eaglin, Ford (Snooks) - Yours Truly
Eaglin, Snooks - Travelling Mood
Echo Valley Boys - Wash Machine Boogie
El Dorados - What’s Buggin’ You Baby
El Rays - Christine
Elbert, Donnie - Believe It Or Not
Ellis Brothers - Sneaky Alligator
Eloise Trio - Chi Chi Merengue
Enchanters - Wait A Minute, Baby
Equadors - You're My Desire
Evans, Jimmy - The Joint's Really Jumpin'
Everly Brothers - Just in Case
Excels - Baby Doll
Fabulous Pearls - Baby Drop Top
Fairburn, Werly - Telephone Baby
Falcons - Sent Up
Falcons - Take This Love I've Got
Feathers, Charlie - When You Come Around
Ferguson's, Troy, Country Gentlemen - At the Jamboree
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Mary Little Mary
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Work For My Baby
Fi-Tones - I Belong To You
Fi-Tones - I Call To You
Fitzgerald, Ella - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
Five Blind Boys - In the Wilderness
Five Blue Notes - Ooh Baby
Five Blue Notes - You Gotta Go Baby
Five Echoes - Broke
Five Keys - Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me)
Five Keys - Rosetta
Five Keys - Stop Your Crying
Five Quails - Been A Long Time
Five Quails - Get To School On Time
Five Vets - Right Now
Flamingos - Ko Ko Mo
Flamingos - When
Fran, Carol - One More Chance
Fulson, Lowell - Tollin' Bells
Futuretones - Roll On
G-Clefs - Is This The Way
Gay, Betsy - Hound Dog
Gaylarks - Romantic Memories
Gayles, Billy - Do Right Baby
Gayles, Billy - Take Your Fine Frame Home
Gayten, Paul - It Ain't Nothing Happening
Gazelles - Honest
Gentlemen - Something To Remember You By
Georgettes - Be My Baby
Gillum, Jazz - You Got To Run Me Down
[...]
Holden, Ron - True Love Can Be
Holiday, Billie - Fine And Mellow (Live)
Holly, Buddy - Dearest
Hollywood Flames - Give Me Back My Heart
Hooker, John Lee - Little Wheel
Hot Lips Page - Last Call For Alcohol
Howard, Camille - Rock With Me
Hunk Dori - Why Don't You Use Your Head
Hunters (Young Jessie) - Down At Haydens
Hurricanes - Pistol Packin' Mama
Imaginations - Guardian Angel
Ingram, Benny - Jello Sal
Isley Brothers - The Cow Jumped Over The Moon
Jackson, Bobby - Oh Baby
Jackson, Bull Moose, & His Buffalo Bearcats - Meet Me With Your Black Dress On
Jackson, Fred - Buck Fever
Jackson, Marvin - Gee Whiz Miss Liz
Jacobs, Matthew - Loaded Down
James, Elmore - Take Me Where You Go
James, Etta - Hold Me Squeeze Me
Jenkins, Bobo - Nothing But Love
Jimmie and Johnny - I Can't Find The Door Knob
Jive Bombers - The Blues Don't Mean A Thing
Jive Bombers - When Your Hair Has Turned To Silver
Johnson, Bill - You Better Dig It
Jones, Floyd - Skinny Mama
Jones, Little Johnny, & Chicago Hound Dogs - I May Be Wrong
Jones, Ronnie, and the Classmates - Teenage Rock
Jordan, Louis - Cat Scratchin'
Julian, Don, and the Meadowlarks - Boogie Woogie Teenage
Kansas City Soul Revivers - Jesus Came At Midnight
Keytones - Seven Wonders Of The World
King Curtis - Beautiful Brown Eyes
King, Earl - Always A First Time
King, Earl - Come On (Part 1)
King, Earl - Well'o, Well'o, Well'o, Baby
King, Freddie - Sitting On The Boat Dock
King, Freddy - I'm On My Way To Atlanta
Kingsmen - One Foolish Mistake
Lamie, Tony & Jackie - Wore To A Frazzel
[...]
Mercy Baby - Rock And Roll Baby
Mickey & Sylvia - I'm So Glad
Midnighters - Let 'em Roll
Midnighters - Why Are We Apart
Mighty Sparrow - May May
Milburn, Amos - Heartaches that Make You Cry
Miller Sisters - Someday You Will Pay
Millet, Li'l - Rich Woman
Millet, Lou - Shorty The Barber
[...]
Pegues, Carroll "Wild Red" - Rhythm Feet
Penguins - Be My Loving Baby
Perkins, Carl - Drink Up And Go Home
Phillips, Marvin - My Baby Won't Let Me In
Plants - Dear I Swear
Platters - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered
Platters - Maggie Doesn't Work Here Anymore
Platters - You Made Me Cry
Prado, Perez - In A Little Spanish Town
Prima, Louis - Barnacle Bill
Pryor, Snooky - You Tried To Ruin Me
Prysock, Arthur - Woke Up This Morning
Puente, Tito - Oye Como Va
Quarrymen - In Spite of All The Danger
Quin, Gene O - Boogie Woogie Fever
Ravens - We'll Raise A Ruckus Tonight
Rays - Tippity Top
Redding, Otis - Something Is Worrying Me
Reed, Jimmy - Back Home at Noon
Reed, Jimmy - Let's Get Together
Reed, Jimmy - State Street Boogie
Reed, Jimmy - Too Much
Reed, Lula - Caught Me When My Love Was Down
Reed, Lula - Why Don't You Come On Home
Reed, Lulu, & Freddy King - It's Easy Child
Rich, Charlie - Big Boss Man
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - Boots And Saddles
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - I'll Always Be In Love With You
Ricks, Jimmy, and the Raves - Daddy Rollin' Stone
Rockers - Down In The Bottom
Rockers - Tell Me Why
Rush, Otis - You Know My Love
Ryan, Cathy (Admirals) - 24 hours a Day
Samuels, Clarence - Without You
Saucers - Flossie Mae
Scales, Alonzo - My Baby Likes To Shuffle
Scarlets - Cry Baby
Scotchtones - Do You Have The Right
Scott, Mabel - Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train
Scott, Sandy - Shake It Up
Sensations - You Made Me Love You
Sh-Booms - Lu Lu
Sheiks - Walk That Walk
Shep & The Limelites - Gee Baby What About You
Shirley & Lee - That's What I'll Do
Shirley & Lee - The Flirt
Silva-Tones - Roses Are Bloomin'
Simmons, Gene - Peroxide Blonde and a Hopped Up Model Ford
Sinceres - Please Don't Cheat On Me
Skyliners - The Door Is Still Open
Smith, Effie, & the Squires - Champagne Mind (With A Soda Water Income)
Solitaires - Come Back My Love
Solitaires - The Time Is Here
Solitaires - Thrill of Love
Sounds - Sweet Sixteen
Spaniels - False Love
Spaniels - I Like It Like That
Spaniels - I Need Your Kisses
Spencer & Spencer {Dickie Goodman & Mickey Shorr} with Sonia Pryor Choir - Russian Band Stand
Spiders - John The Revelator
Spiders - Mmm Mmm Baby
[...]
Vons - Flip, Flip
Walker, T Bone - Shufflin' The Blues
Walker, T-Bone - Papa Ain't Salty
Walker, Wayne - All I Can Do Is Cry
Walton, James, & Blues Kings - Miss Jessie James
Ward Singers, Famous - Oh Gabriel
Washington, Baby - Been A Long Time Baby
Washington, Baby - Congratulations Honey
Waters, Muddy - Good News
Waters, Muddy - Look What You've Done
Weaver, Joe, & The Don Juans - Looka Here, Pretty Baby
Wells, Junior - Two Headed Woman
Wheels - Let's Have A Ball
Wheels - Teasin' Heart
Whips - She Done Me Wrong
Whispers - We're Getting Married
Wilder, Farris - It's All Your Fault
Williams, Andre - Come On Baby
Williams, Johnny - Silver Haired Woman
Williams, Larry - Peaches And Cream
Willie Tremain's Thunderbirds - Midnight Express
Willis, Chuck - Sugar Sugar
Willows - Little Darlin
Wills, Johnnie Lee (Leon Huff) - Levee Blues
Wilson, Jackie, & Linda Hopkins - I Found Love
Wilson, Jimmy - Oh! Red
Young, Lester - Wobble Time
DianeE
Thank you!
Rick Schubert
2020-03-03 04:42:02 UTC
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.

Updated to include March songs.

"5" Royales - Do The Cha Cha Cherry
"5" Royales - Right Around The Corner
"5" Royales - Tears Of Joy
4 Deuces - Down It Went
5 Royales - I Need Your Lovin' Baby
5 Royales - Not Going To Cry
Accents - I Give My Heart To You
Adams, Faye - Witness To The Crime
Allen, Bill, And The Back Beats - Please Give Me Something
Archia, Tom, & His All Stars - Ice Man Blues
Archibald - Great Big Eyes (Those Little Reds)
Armstrong, Louis - St. Louis Blues
Armstrong, Louis - Top Hat, White Tie and Tails
Avalons - It's Funny, But It's True
Avons - Bonnie
Baby Calloway - Midnight Blues
Ballard, Hank, & Midniters - Early One Morning
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - I Love You, I Love You So-O-O
Ballard, Hank, and the Midnighters - Never Knew
Banks, Buddy (voc. Baby Davis) - Happy Home Blues
Barker, Blu Lu - Now You're Down in the Alley
Barker, Blue Lu - Trombone Man Blues
Barker, Danny - My Indian Red
Barlow, Dean, & The Bachelors - Baby
Barons - A Year And A Day
Barons - Boom Boom
Barons - Searching For You
Barrix, Billy - Cool Off Baby
Barry, Joe - Little Jewel Of The Vieux Carre
Bel-Aires - Let's Party Awhile
Bells of Joy - So Many Years
Belvin, Jesse (Laurels) - This Is My Love Song
Bennett, Joe, and the Sparkletones - Cotton Pickin' Rocker
Berry, Chuck - County Line
Berry, Chuck - Lajuanda
Berry, Richard, & The Lockettes - The Mess Around
Berry, Richard, and The Pharaohs - Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy)
Big Bill - Flat Foot Susie With Her Flat Yes Yes
Big Maybelle - Don’t Leave Poor Me
Big Maybelle - Goin' Home Baby
Big Mike - Rain Or Shine
Billy Boy (Arnold) - I Was Fooled
Blackwell, Otis - My Poor Broken Heart
Blackwell, Otis - You Move Me, Baby!
Blair, Sunny - Please Send My Baby Back
Blue Diamonds - No Money
Blue Dots - Please Don't Tell 'Em
Blue Jays - So Long Lovers Island
Blue Tones - Oh Yeah!
Blues Rockers - Johnny Mae
Boatman, Tooter - Susie's House
[...]
Calhoun, Charles - I Don't Know Why (The Car Won't Go)
Cardinals - Misirlou
Carlo - Baby Doll
Carroll, Johnny - Crazy, Crazy Lovin'
Carter, Goree - I'm Your Boogie Man
[...]
Cordel, Pat, & Crescents - Darling Come Back
Crane, Jimmy - Shig A Shag
Crawford, James "Sugarboy" - I Don't Need You
Crosby, Bing - Last Night on the Back Porch
Crowns - I'll Forget About You
Crudup, Arthur - Tired of Worry
Crystals - Squeeze Me Baby
Curry, George - No. 9 on the Menu (Cat A-la-Carte and Dog Slaw)
Curtis, Mac - What'll I Do
Damita Jo - Keep Your Hands Off Of Him
[...]
Earls, Jack - Slow Down
Echo Valley Boys - Wash Machine Boogie
Edsels - Do You Love Me
El Dorados - What’s Buggin’ You Baby
El Rays - Christine
Elbert, Donnie - Believe It Or Not
Ellis Brothers - Sneaky Alligator
Eloise Trio - Chi Chi Merengue
Enchanters - Wait A Minute, Baby
Equadors - I'll Be the One
Equadors - You're My Desire
Evans, Jimmy - The Joint's Really Jumpin'
Everly Brothers - Just in Case
Excels - Baby Doll
Fabulous Pearls - Baby Drop Top
Fairburn, Werly - Telephone Baby
Falcons - Sent Up
Falcons - Take This Love I've Got
Feathers, Charlie - When You Come Around
Ferguson's, Troy, Country Gentlemen - At the Jamboree
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Mary Little Mary
Ferguson, H-Bomb - Work For My Baby
Fi-Tones - I Belong To You
Fi-Tones - I Call To You
Fitzgerald, Ella - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
Five Blind Boys - In the Wilderness
Five Blue Notes - Ooh Baby
Five Blue Notes - You Gotta Go Baby
Five Echoes - Broke
Five Keys - Mama (Your Daughter Told A Lie On Me)
Five Keys - Rosetta
Five Keys - Stop Your Crying
Five Notes - Broken Hearted Baby
Five Quails - Been A Long Time
Five Quails - Get To School On Time
Five Stars - So Lonely Baby
Five Vets - Right Now
Five Wings - Rock-A-Locka
Flamingos - Ko Ko Mo
Flamingos - When
Four Tops - Kiss Me, Baby
Fran, Carol - One More Chance
Fulson, Lowell - Tollin' Bells
Futuretones - Roll On
G-Clefs - Is This The Way
Gay, Betsy - Hound Dog
Gaylarks - Romantic Memories
Gayles, Billy - Do Right Baby
Gayles, Billy - Take Your Fine Frame Home
Gayten, Paul - It Ain't Nothing Happening
Gazelles - Honest
Gentlemen - Something To Remember You By
Georgettes - Be My Baby
Gillum, Jazz - You Got To Run Me Down
Gladiolas - Run, Run Little Joe
Gordon, Bennie, & The Soul Brothers - Camel Walk
Gordon, Bill "Bass", & Colonials - Bring My Baby Back
Gospelairs - Ride This Train
Green, George, with Jimmy Binkley - Finance Man
Green, Li'l - You've Been A Good Old Wagon (But You Done Broke Down)
Greenwood, Lil, (Lamplighters) - Mercy Me
Guerrero, Lalo - Marihuana Boogie
Guy, Buddy - First Time I Met The Blues
Hairston, Brother Will - The Alabama Bus
Hanna, Fletcher, With Red "Joe" Raynor And His Ozark Playboys - Hepcat Boogie
Harmonica Slim - My Girl Won’t Quit Me
Harper, Ben - Driveway Blues
Harper, Willie - New Kind of Love
Harptones - So Good So Fine
Harptones - You Know You're Doing Me Wrong
Harris, Hal - Jitterbop Baby
Harrison, Cledus - Rock and Roll In the Groove
Harvey & The Moonglows - Mean Old Blues
Hawks - Ever Since You've Been Gone
Heartbeats - Darling, I Want to Get Married
Heartbeats - I Want To Know
Heartbreakers - Without A Cause
Hearts - All My Love Belongs To You
Hendricks, Bobby - Molly Be Goode
Hepsters - I Had To Let You Go
Herrera, Little Julian - True Fine Mama (1958)
Hill, Jessie - Oogsey Moo
Hogen, Carl, & Miracles - I Love You So
Holden, Ron - True Love Can Be
Holiday, Billie - Fine And Mellow (Live)
Holly, Buddy - Dearest
Hollywood Flames - Give Me Back My Heart
Hooker, John Lee - Little Wheel
Howard, Camille - Rock With Me
Hunk Dori - Why Don't You Use Your Head
Hunters (Young Jessie) - Down At Haydens
Hurricanes - Pistol Packin' Mama
Imaginations - Guardian Angel
Ingram, Benny - Jello Sal
Isley Brothers - The Cow Jumped Over The Moon
Jackson, Bobby - Oh Baby
Jackson, Bull Moose, & His Buffalo Bearcats - Meet Me With Your Black Dress On
Jackson, Fred - Buck Fever
Jackson, Marvin - Gee Whiz Miss Liz
Jacobs, Matthew - Loaded Down
Jaguars - I Wanted You
James, Elmore - Sunny Land
James, Elmore - Take Me Where You Go
James, Etta - Hold Me Squeeze Me
Jenkins, Bobo - Nothing But Love
Jimmie and Johnny - I Can't Find The Door Knob
Jive Bombers - The Blues Don't Mean A Thing
Jive Bombers - When Your Hair Has Turned To Silver
Johnson, Bill - You Better Dig It
Johnson, Bill, & His Musical Notes - Shorty's Got To Go
Jones, Floyd - Skinny Mama
Jones, Little Johnny, & Chicago Hound Dogs - I May Be Wrong
Jones, Ronnie, and the Classmates - Teenage Rock
Jordan, Louis - A Man's Best Friend is a Bed
Jordan, Louis - Cat Scratchin'
Julian, Don, and the Meadowlarks - Boogie Woogie Teenage
K-Doe, Ernie - Be Sweet
Kansas City Soul Revivers - Jesus Came At Midnight
Kelley, Cathy - Blues Hanging Around
Keytones - Seven Wonders Of The World
King Curtis - Beautiful Brown Eyes
King, Earl - Always A First Time
King, Earl - Come On (Part 1)
King, Earl - Well'o, Well'o, Well'o, Baby
King, Freddie - Sitting On The Boat Dock
King, Freddy - I'm On My Way To Atlanta
King, Sid, & the Five Strings - Let 'Er Roll
Kingsmen - One Foolish Mistake
Knight, Jessie - Nothing But Money
[...]
Matthews, Fats - Goin' Down
Mayer, Nathaniel - My Last Dance With You
Mayer, Nathaniel, & Fabulous Twilights - Hurting Love
Mayfield, Percy - Memory Pain
McCain, Jerry Boogie - Stay Out of Automobiles
McCormack Brothers - Red Hen Boogie
McCracklin, Jimmy - Rockin' All Day
McCracklin, Jimmy - Savoy's Jump
McGhee, Brownie - When It's Love Time
McLollie, Oscar, & Jeanette Davis - Hey Girl Hey Boy
McPhatter, Clyde - I Do Believe
McShann's, Jay, Orchestra (Priscilla Bowman) - Another Night
Mellows & Lillian Leach - I Still Care
Mercy Baby - Rock And Roll Baby
Mickey & Sylvia - I'm So Glad
Midnighters - Let 'em Roll
Midnighters - Ooh Bah Baby
Midnighters - Why Are We Apart
Mighty Sparrow - May May
Milburn, Amos - Heartaches that Make You Cry
Miller Sisters - Someday You Will Pay
Millet, Li'l - Rich Woman
Millet, Lou - Shorty The Barber
Milton, Little - My Song
Milton, Roy - I Never Would Have Made It
Mitchell, Bobby - Try Rock 'n' Roll
Mitchell, Freddie - Mr. Freddie's Boogie
Mizell, Hank - I'm Ready
Monarchs - Always Be Faithful
Monotones - Tell it to the Judge
Montrell, Roy - (Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone
Moore, "Woo Woo" - Something's Wrong
Muggins, Shorty - Got A Great Big Shovel
Murray, Ruby - Real Love
Myers, Bumps, (Bobby Nunn) - I'm Clappin' And Shoutin'
Myles & Dupont - Loud Mouth Annie
Myles, Big Boy, and the Sha-weez - Who's Been Fooling You?
Mystics - All Through The Night
Mystics - Sunday Kind Of Love
Neons - Road To Romance
Neville, Art - Cha Dookey Doo
Neville, Art - The Dummy
Nickell, Betty - Hot Dog
Nutmegs - Comin' Home
Oliver, Chet - Cool As A Cucumber
Orange, Allen - True Love Never Dies
Orbison, Roy - A Cat Called Domino
Orchids - I Can't Refuse
Orioles - Drowning Every Hope I Ever Had
Orioles - Is My Heart Wasting Time
Oscar Brand - I Used To Work In Chicago
Otis, Johnny - Shake It
Page, Hot Lips - Last Call For Alcohol
Page, Hot Lips - The Cadillac Song
Parchman Mississippi State Penitentary - Old Alabama
Parker, Charlie - Tico Tico
Parker, Robert - Across The Track
Parliaments - Party Boys
Parrish, Mae - Function On Broadway
Patti Anne & The Flames - Shtiggy Boom
Pearls - Tree In The Meadow
Pegues, Carroll "Wild Red" - Rhythm Feet
Penguins - Be My Loving Baby
Perkins, Carl - Drink Up And Go Home
Phillips, Marvin - My Baby Won't Let Me In
Plants - Dear I Swear
Platters - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered
Platters - Maggie Doesn't Work Here Anymore
Platters - You Made Me Cry
Prado, Perez - In A Little Spanish Town
Prima, Louis - Barnacle Bill
Pryor, Snooky - You Tried To Ruin Me
Prysock, Arthur - Woke Up This Morning
Puente, Tito - Oye Como Va
Pullens, Vern - Bop Crazy Baby
Quarrymen - In Spite of All The Danger
Quin, Gene O - Boogie Woogie Fever
Ravens - We'll Raise A Ruckus Tonight
Rays - Tippity Top
Redding, Otis - Something Is Worrying Me
Reed, Jimmy - Back Home at Noon
Reed, Jimmy - Let's Get Together
Reed, Jimmy - State Street Boogie
Reed, Jimmy - Too Much
Reed, Lula - Caught Me When My Love Was Down
Reed, Lula - Why Don't You Come On Home
Reed, Lulu, & Freddy King - It's Easy Child
Rich, Charlie - Big Boss Man
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - Boots And Saddles
Ricks, Jimmy, & The Ravens - I'll Always Be In Love With You
Ricks, Jimmy, and the Raves - Daddy Rollin' Stone
Robins - Since I First Met You
Rockers - Down In The Bottom
Rockers - Tell Me Why
Ross, Doctor - New York Breakdown
Rush, Otis - You Know My Love
Ryan, Cathy (Admirals) - 24 hours a Day
Samuels, Clarence - Without You
Saucers - Flossie Mae
Scales, Alonzo - My Baby Likes To Shuffle
Scarlets - Cry Baby
Scotchtones - Do You Have The Right
Scott, Mabel - Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train
Scott, Sandy - Shake It Up
Sensations - You Made Me Love You
Serenaders - I Wrote A Letter
Sh-Booms - Lu Lu
Shane, Jackie - Any Other Way
Sheiks - Walk That Walk
Shep & The Limelites - Gee Baby What About You
Shirley & Lee - That's What I'll Do
Shirley & Lee - The Flirt
Silva-Tones - Roses Are Bloomin'
Simmons, Gene - Peroxide Blonde and a Hopped Up Model Ford
Sims, Frankie Lee - Hey Little Girl
Sinceres - Please Don't Cheat On Me
Skyliners - The Door Is Still Open
Smith, Effie, & the Squires - Champagne Mind (With A Soda Water Income)
Solitaires - Come Back My Love
Solitaires - The Time Is Here
Solitaires - Thrill of Love
Sounds - Sweet Sixteen
Spaniels - False Love
Spaniels - I Like It Like That
Spaniels - I Need Your Kisses
Spencer & Spencer {Dickie Goodman & Mickey Shorr} with Sonia Pryor Choir - Russian Band Stand
Spiders - John The Revelator
Spiders - Mmm Mmm Baby
Spinners - Marvella
Spires, "Big Boy" - Murmur Low
Staple Singers - Let's Go Home
Starkes, Doc, & The Nite Riders - Doctor Velvet
Starlarks - Send Me A Picture, Baby
Staton, Dakota - A Little You
Stayton, Jimmy - You're Gonna Treat Me Right
Stevenson, George "Blazer Boy" - Mornin' Train
Stevenson, George - Meet Me at Grandma's Joint
Stewart, Franklin - I Forgot To Tell My Baby
Strong, Nolan, & Diablos - Old MacDonald
Strong, Nolan, & The Diablos - Try Me One More Time
Sugar Boy - She Gotta Wobble (When She Walks)
Summits - Go Back Where You Came
Supremes - Don't Leave Me Here To Cry
Surf Riders - I'm Out
Swan Silvertones - Love Lifted Me
Tampa Red - Pretty Baby Blues
Tampa Red - Since Baby's Been Gone
Taylor, Eddie - Bad Boy
Taylor, Eddie - Big Town Playboy
Taylor, Ted - I Need Your So
Thompson, Hayden - Love My Baby
Thunderbirds - Love Is A Problem
Tilters - Ee-Til-Ya-Dee
Tiny Topsy - Aw Shucks Baby
Tokens - Please Write
Toliver, Bo - Begging
Town Three feat. Wes Voight - Midnight Blues
Tremain's, Willie, Thunderbirds - Midnight Express
Turbans - Curfew Time
[...]
Whips - Pleadin Heart
Whips - She Done Me Wrong
Young, Lester - Wobble Time
DianeE
2020-03-05 13:01:45 UTC
Post by Rick Schubert
Here is the list alphabetized by artist name. As before, please let me know of any errors
introduced by all my processing.
Updated to include March songs.
Thank you!