One more question
2020-01-25 22:17:17 UTC
I wanted to nominate a record but couldn't find it anywhere on line.
What are we supposed to do in such a case? Would an mp3 to the old
"usual place" do the trick?
2020-01-26 00:13:32 UTC
You can ask Roger to put it on youtube.
Mark Dintenfass
2020-01-26 01:35:24 UTC
I wanted to nominate a record but couldn't find it anywhere on line.
What are we supposed to do in such a case?
You can ask Roger to put it on youtube.
Assuming Roger is willing, and has every record ever made, right?

Okay. My record is Johnny Ace's "Why". Excellent, bluesy side and I'm
surprised I couldn't find it.
2020-01-26 02:29:08 UTC
I wanted to nominate a record but couldn't find it anywhere on line.
What are we supposed to do in such a case?
You can ask Roger to put it on youtube.
Assuming Roger is willing, and has every record ever made, right?
Okay. My record is Johnny Ace's "Why". Excellent, bluesy side and I'm
surprised I couldn't find it.
So am I, because it's there!

Mark Dintenfass
2020-01-26 04:05:08 UTC
I wanted to nominate a record but couldn't find it anywhere on line.
What are we supposed to do in such a case?
You can ask Roger to put it on youtube.
Assuming Roger is willing, and has every record ever made, right?
Okay. My record is Johnny Ace's "Why". Excellent, bluesy side and I'm
surprised I couldn't find it.
So am I, because it's there!
http://youtu.be/CUhHgGJ8WEg
Guess I had it ALL wrong. Who the heck is Johnny Acey and how did he
sneak into my collection?

Good record, though.
2020-01-26 05:53:04 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 22:05:08 -0600, Mark Dintenfass
I wanted to nominate a record but couldn't find it anywhere on line.
What are we supposed to do in such a case?
You can ask Roger to put it on youtube.
Assuming Roger is willing, and has every record ever made, right?
Okay. My record is Johnny Ace's "Why". Excellent, bluesy side and I'm
surprised I couldn't find it.
So am I, because it's there!
http://youtu.be/CUhHgGJ8WEg
Guess I had it ALL wrong. Who the heck is Johnny Acey and how did he
sneak into my collection?
Good record, though.
Here's a pretty informative piece on Johnny Acey

http://www.sirshambling.com/artists_2012/A/johnny_acey/index.php

2020-01-26 15:40:59 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 22:05:08 -0600, Mark Dintenfass
I wanted to nominate a record but couldn't find it anywhere on line.
What are we supposed to do in such a case?
You can ask Roger to put it on youtube.
Assuming Roger is willing, and has every record ever made, right?
Okay. My record is Johnny Ace's "Why". Excellent, bluesy side and I'm
surprised I couldn't find it.
So am I, because it's there!
http://youtu.be/CUhHgGJ8WEg
Guess I had it ALL wrong. Who the heck is Johnny Acey and how did he
sneak into my collection?
Good record, though.
Here's a pretty informative piece on Johnny Acey
http://www.sirshambling.com/artists_2012/A/johnny_acey/index.php
Thanks. I wonder if his name, and the confusion it can cause simpletons
like me, helped or hindered his career.
2020-01-26 15:49:26 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 09:40:59 -0600, Mark Dintenfass
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 22:05:08 -0600, Mark Dintenfass
I wanted to nominate a record but couldn't find it anywhere on line.
What are we supposed to do in such a case?
You can ask Roger to put it on youtube.
Assuming Roger is willing, and has every record ever made, right?
Okay. My record is Johnny Ace's "Why". Excellent, bluesy side and I'm
surprised I couldn't find it.
So am I, because it's there!
http://youtu.be/CUhHgGJ8WEg
Guess I had it ALL wrong. Who the heck is Johnny Acey and how did he
sneak into my collection?
Good record, though.
Here's a pretty informative piece on Johnny Acey
http://www.sirshambling.com/artists_2012/A/johnny_acey/index.php
Thanks. I wonder if his name, and the confusion it can cause simpletons
like me, helped or hindered his career.
Yeah weird that his name apparently owed nothing to Johnny ACE since
"Acey" was part of his real name and anyway I don't suppose for one
moment he ever dreamed of cashing in on the similarity :)