DORIS DAY DIES
2019-05-13 13:01:32 UTC
Sky TV in London is reporting Doris Day has died

Details follow

2019-05-13 13:05:32 UTC
Sky TV in London is reporting Doris Day has died
Doris Day has died aged 97, her foundation says.

The Doris Day Animal Foundation confirmed that the Hollywood actress
died at her home in Camel Valley in California.

The statement said that Ms Day was in "excellent physical health for
her age, until recently contracting a serious case of pneumonia."

The star was known for her dozens of film appearances, in a career
spanning three decades.

More follows...

2019-05-13 13:49:35 UTC
Sky TV in London is reporting Doris Day has died
Doris Day has died aged 97, her foundation says.
The Doris Day Animal Foundation confirmed that the Hollywood actress
died at her home in Camel Valley in California.
The statement said that Ms Day was in "excellent physical health for
her age, until recently contracting a serious case of pneumonia."
The star was known for her dozens of film appearances, in a career
spanning three decades.
I had no idea she was still around. RIP
2019-05-14 00:09:43 UTC
I'm amazed that I haven't seen anyone cynically respond "que sera sera" to this news. Am I a bad person for thinking it?