Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - March - Round 1 - Group 1
2020-03-10 13:51:09 UTC
Group one is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.

Be Sweet - Ernie K-Doe

Any Other Way - Jackie Shane

Goin' Down - Fats Matthews

Pleadin Heart - Whips

SavoyBG
2020-03-10 13:51:49 UTC

1. Any Other Way - Jackie Shane
2. Goin' Down - Fats Matthews
3. Pleadin Heart - Whips
4. Be Sweet - Ernie K-Doe
Steve Mc
2020-03-10 14:18:00 UTC
1. Goin' Down - Fats Matthews

2. Pleadin Heart - Whips

3. Be Sweet - Ernie K-Doe

4. Any Other Way - Jackie Shane

2020-03-10 14:02:54 UTC
Group one is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.
Be Sweet - Ernie K-Doe
http://youtu.be/DI_b29mM6XI
Any Other Way - Jackie Shane
http://youtu.be/oZnwLamCia4
Goin' Down - Fats Matthews
http://youtu.be/SQS1vpheLBk
Pleadin Heart - Whips
http://youtu.be/iVWHs9R7mdU
------------
In that order. The K-Doe is the only one I really like.
Mark Dintenfass
2020-03-10 14:19:44 UTC
Goin' Down - Fats Matthews
Any Other Way - Jackie Shane
Be Sweet - Ernie K-Doe
Pleadin Heart - Whips
Dennis C
2020-03-10 14:58:51 UTC
1- Jackie Shane

2- Fats Mathews

3- Ernie K Doe

4- Whips
Rick Schubert
2020-03-10 15:35:06 UTC
Group one is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.
1. Pleadin Heart - Whips
2. Goin' Down - Fats Matthews
3. Any Other Way - Jackie Shane
4. Be Sweet - Ernie K-Doe
Jim Colegrove
2020-03-10 15:46:09 UTC
1. Goin' Down - Fats Matthews

2. Pleadin Heart - Whips

3. Be Sweet - Ernie K-Doe

4. Any Other Way - Jackie Shane
SavoyBG
2020-03-10 18:36:13 UTC

1. Goin' Down - Fats Matthews - 30
2. Any Other Way - Jackie Shane - 21

3. Be Sweet - Ernie K-Doe - 20
4. Pleadin Heart - Whips - 19

Jim's Fats Matthews was the easy winner here. And Jim's ballot tightened things up for second place, although my Shane record held the other two off to advance. Mark's K-Doe and Rick's Whips are out. Getting the Shane into the SWEET SIXTEEN is a big success for me!
DianeE
Why? First Canadian transgender artist?
Bill B
2020-03-10 19:45:22 UTC
Didn't you ever wonder why there were dresses in his closet?
SavoyBG