Dion & the Belmonts album
2018-11-29 01:14:23 UTC
Just sold a copy of this for $75. I am playing it before I make the package up.

A1 I Wonder Why 2:20
A2 Where or When 2:37
A3 You Better Not Do That 2:13
A4 Just You 2:31
A5 I Got the Blues 2:45
A6 Don't Pity Me 2:36
B1 A Teenager in Love 2:37
B2 Wonderful Girl 2:37
B3 A Funny Feeling 2:13
B4 I've Cried Before 2:48
B5 That's My Desire 2:31
B6 No One Knows 2:36

It came out in 1959 and includes most every good song they did. It's listed as an October 1959 release which means that "Where Or When" and "That's My Desire" were album tracks only for about 2 months before the single was released.
Dean F.
2018-11-29 04:21:46 UTC
Just sold a copy of this for $75.
I had that LP back in the '80s; only paid $2.00 for my copy, though.
SavoyBG
2018-11-29 04:33:22 UTC
Just sold a copy of this for $75.
I had that LP back in the '80s; only paid $2.00 for my copy, though.
This is a near mint copy, a first pressing. It came out in the 60s with a different label design.

You said "had," What happened to your copy?
Dean F.
2018-11-29 09:49:54 UTC
You said "had," What happened to your copy?
It was among a batch of stuff I gave to a used record shop in exchange for store credit some 25 years ago.
Roger Ford
2018-11-29 05:42:40 UTC
Just sold a copy of this for $75. I am playing it before I make the package up.
http://bsnpubs.com/laurie/laurie1002.jpg
A1 I Wonder Why 2:20
A2 Where or When 2:37
A3 You Better Not Do That 2:13
A4 Just You 2:31
A5 I Got the Blues 2:45
A6 Don't Pity Me 2:36
B1 A Teenager in Love 2:37
B2 Wonderful Girl 2:37
B3 A Funny Feeling 2:13
B4 I've Cried Before 2:48
B5 That's My Desire 2:31
B6 No One Knows 2:36
It came out in 1959 and includes most every good song they did. It's listed as an October 1959 release which means that "Where Or When" and "That's My Desire" were album tracks only for about 2 months before the single was released.
I have a near mint copy of the UK release on this album on the London
label here

Popsike have a copy of this that sold for 106 pounds that at today's
rate = $136

2018-11-29 05:43:52 UTC
[...]
Forgot to add

https://www.popsike.com/Presenting-Dion-And-The-Belmonts-UK-London-LP/380276446877.html

2018-11-29 06:10:28 UTC
Just sold a copy of this for $75. I am playing it before I make the package up.
http://bsnpubs.com/laurie/laurie1002.jpg
A1 I Wonder Why 2:20
A2 Where or When 2:37
A3 You Better Not Do That 2:13
A4 Just You 2:31
A5 I Got the Blues 2:45
A6 Don't Pity Me 2:36
B1 A Teenager in Love 2:37
B2 Wonderful Girl 2:37
B3 A Funny Feeling 2:13
B4 I've Cried Before 2:48
B5 That's My Desire 2:31
B6 No One Knows 2:36
It came out in 1959 and includes most every good song they did. It's listed as an October 1959 release which means that "Where Or When" and "That's My Desire" were album tracks only for about 2 months before the single was released.
Don't think your release date is right.

It's reviewed in the May 11 1959 issue of Billboard p.28

Thanks, I got it from RATE YOUR MUSIC
Ken Whiton
2018-11-30 09:44:44 UTC
*-* On Thu, 29 Nov 2018, at 06:10:28 GMT,
*-* In Article <***@news.virginmedia.com>,
*-* Roger Ford wrote
*-* About Re: Dion & the Belmonts album
Just sold a copy of this for $75. I am playing it before I make the package up.
http://bsnpubs.com/laurie/laurie1002.jpg
[ ... ]

<http://www.45worlds.com/vinyl/album/llp1002>
It came out in 1959 and includes most every good song they did.
It's listed as an October 1959 release which means that "Where Or
When" and "That's My Desire" were album tracks only for about 2
months before the single was released.
Don't think your release date is right.
It's reviewed in the May 11 1959 issue of Billboard p.28
Laurie also had a full-page ad for it on Page 35 of the same
issue.

<https://books.google.com/books?id=nh4EAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA35>

FIDO: 1:132/152
InterNet: ***@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)