Rain Or Shine - Big Mike
2020-03-07 02:30:59 UTC
Roger, this video plays way too slow. That record is only like 2:18 and it's a 3 minute video.

Rain Or Shine - Big Mike

SavoyBG
2020-03-07 02:36:05 UTC
I just sent you an MP3 at the correct speed. It was supposed to be in Saturday's group, but I can move the entire group to Monday to give you time to fix the video.
Roger Ford
2020-03-07 11:43:19 UTC
I just sent you an MP3 at the correct speed. It was supposed to be in Saturday's group, but I can move the entire group to Monday to give you time to fix the video.
The correct version can be heard here

2020-03-07 13:44:48 UTC
I just sent you an MP3 at the correct speed. It was supposed to be in Saturday's group, but I can move the entire group to Monday to give you time to fix the video.
The correct version can be heard here
http://youtu.be/uJ_4aaAMEO8
The one you had used was probably from some asshole Beach Music DJ slowing it down to make it shaggable.