Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - April - Semi-Finals - Group 2
2020-04-23 13:01:43 UTC

Messed Up - Harold Burrage

Fine Girls - J.B. Lenore

Pretty Bad Blues - Ronnie Self

Darling Goodbye - Bennie Martin & Group

SavoyBG
2020-04-23 13:02:08 UTC

1. Pretty Bad Blues - Ronnie Self
2. Fine Girls - J.B. Lenore
3. Messed Up - Harold Burrage
4. Darling Goodbye - Bennie Martin & Group
Steve Mc

Welcome to the club!
Roger Ford
2020-04-23 13:16:36 UTC

2020-04-23 14:27:31 UTC
Jupiter is back aligned with Mars!
Roger Ford
2020-04-23 14:45:19 UTC
Pretty Bad Blues - Ronnie Self
Fine Girls - J.B. Lenore
Messed Up - Harold Burrage
Darling Goodbye - Bennie Martin & Group
Jupiter is back aligned with Mars!
Is there any other way realistically they could be listed?

2020-04-23 13:38:26 UTC
Fine Girls - J.B. Lenore
Messed Up - Harold Burrage
2020-04-23 13:40:29 UTC
Messed Up - Harold Burrage
http://youtu.be/4QwPHpwkO-E
Fine Girls - J.B. Lenore
http://youtu.be/_gbaT0fZWlA
Pretty Bad Blues - Ronnie Self
http://youtu.be/2yzZuOCXbrU
Darling Goodbye - Bennie Martin & Group
http://youtu.be/lA89J8GnSwE
-----------
In that order!
Carl
2020-04-23 14:06:27 UTC
Messed Up - Harold Burrage
Dennis C
2020-04-23 14:09:08 UTC
1- Ronnie Self

2- Bennie Martin

3- J.B. Lenoir

4- Harold Burrage
Rick Schubert
2020-04-23 16:46:32 UTC
1. Darling Goodbye - Bennie Martin & Group
2. Messed Up - Harold Burrage
3. Fine Girls - J.B. Lenore
4. Pretty Bad Blues - Ronnie Self
SavoyBG
Jim still has to vote, but Ronnie Self and J.B. Lenore will be going to the FINAL FOUR tomorrow!
Jim Colegrove

Sorry, I'm late. Too busy today.
SavoyBG
2020-04-23 21:10:40 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS (same as several of our ballots)

1. Pretty Bad Blues - Ronnie Self - 28
2. Fine Girls - J.B. Lenore - 27

3. Messed Up - Harold Burrage - 20
4. Darling Goodbye - Bennie Martin & Group - 15

Steve's Self and Carl's Lenore move into the FINAL FOUR along with records from Roger and me. Dianbe's Burrage had a very nice tournament and bows out in third place here. Rick' Bennie Martin did very well too.
SavoyBG
2020-04-23 21:11:30 UTC
Our FINAL FOUR for tomorrow!

My Love Is Here To Stay - Sammy Myers (Roger)
Let Me Tell You, Baby - Larry Williams (Bruce)
Fine Girls - J.B. Lenore (Carl)
Pretty Bad Blues - Ronnie Self (Steve)