Dave Bartholomew Turned 100 Today
2018-12-25 02:33:10 UTC
http://www.offbeat.com/news/dave-bartholomew-hospitalized/
DianeE
2018-12-26 12:22:52 UTC
http://www.offbeat.com/news/dave-bartholomew-hospitalized/
---------------
When we met him in 2004 he told us he was 83. Doesn't add up.
DianeE
2018-12-26 12:25:35 UTC
-----------
My bad, it was 2003. Still a year off I think. God bless him anyhow.
Dennis C
2018-12-26 12:25:48 UTC
I'll bet he remembera who Gunhawk was, baby!!
Bill B
2018-12-26 13:28:43 UTC
I'll bet he remembera who Gunhawk was, baby!!
I told you it was probably Ed Bielcik.
Dennis C
2018-12-26 13:52:51 UTC
Okay.

And you were Boogity Boogity.

Got it!
DianeE
2018-12-27 02:58:13 UTC
http://www.offbeat.com/news/dave-bartholomew-hospitalized/
-------------
According to Whitburn he was born Dec. 24, 1920, which makes him 98 not 100.
It also means that when he told us he was 83, in February 2003, he was
really only 82.
Fuck it, let's pretend he's 100.
My experience working in nursing homes for 35 years: a lot of people
over 85 lie about their age and make themselves older than they are.
(I *don't* mean people with dementia--they inevitably think they're much
*younger* than they are.)
Roger Ford
2018-12-27 04:29:22 UTC
http://www.offbeat.com/news/dave-bartholomew-hospitalized/
According to Whitburn he was born Dec. 24, 1920, which makes him 98 not 100.
It also means that when he told us he was 83, in February 2003, he was
really only 82.
I probably used Whitburn for the old "Who's Got A Birthday" posts with
his birthday in them. Those made him 98 too