CRESTS Drama!
2018-10-16 02:25:07 UTC
OFFICIAL STATEMENT - "Effective Immediately" JT Carter Original Founding Member of The Crests would like to announce that He " JT Carter" has officially severed any and all ties to Mr. Peter Lemongello, JR. Mr. Lemongello, JR has been instructed via email and certified letter, to not represent himself as a member of Mr. Carters group or solicit any work on Mr. Carters behalf. Please direct all inquires to EA Kroll Productions at ***@eakrollproductions ATTN: "JT Carter"Q.

Ray Arthur
Dean F.
2018-10-16 06:37:22 UTC
Peter Lemongello Jr's reply:

I'm am very sorry to have to air our dirty laundry out to the public, but I need to set the record straight! Erik A. Kroll has been posting and spreading lies to benefit himself. He has also been putting statements out claiming to be J.T. Carter who does NOT EVEN HAVE A Facebook page! J.T. is 77 and barely knows how to use a computer. The entire page is a sham as it was created and run by Erik A. Kroll. Those of you who are close to the situation know that Erik has been trying to break the relationship that Jt & I have. To clear things up I would like to post my original agreement with Jt, dated last December, which shows that Jt's so called "publicist" is the one spreading lies (including new Child Pornography claims) and has no legal rights. It is very sad that Mr. Kroll is posing as J.T. Carter and posting on his behalf without Jt's knowledge. Furthermore, it is now believed that it was in fact Mr. Kroll creating the fake Facebook profiles bashing our group which he blamed Tommy Mara for. He has now also created a fake account under the name "Sam Foreman" to post comments. This is all after I paid him $500 to setup my social media. See below and PLEASE SHARE!

Thank you,
Peter Lemongello, Jr.
t***@iwvisp.com
2018-10-16 15:14:14 UTC
[...]
So Dean, who do you believe?

Ray
Dean F.
2018-10-16 23:58:51 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
So Dean, who do you believe?
When I checked out that Kroll guy's Facebook page, it was loaded with posts identical to what J.T. Carter had ostensibly posted himself. Also, Peter has posted a scan of a legally binding three-year agreement he and Carter had signed last December regarding the Crests. As such, I'm inclined to believe Peter.
t***@iwvisp.com
2018-10-22 20:27:20 UTC
Here you go Dean. Check this out for both of us.

"LIVE-LIVE-LIVE" TOMORROW, October 23rd, 2018 - Tune in "LIVE" to "Voices From The Hallway" from 6pm to 8pm for a candid conversation with Mr. JT Carter Original Founding Member of The Crests. Mr. Carter will discuss recent happenings along with upcoming projects and shows. Tune in "LIVE" on 90.5 WKHS or click the link below to tune in.

Listen Live Link:
http://www.wkhsradio.org/
Photo provided by: Getty Images Gallery
Will Dockery
2018-10-26 17:55:42 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Ray Arthur
Lemongello. I remember his records being sold on TV. Frankly, I think he sucked.
Will Dockery
2018-10-26 20:21:32 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Ray Arthur
Lemongello
Re: Forgery notice

Tell you what... just mark the imposter as an imposter. Then let it go. We believe you. And when he wants you to interact with him, when he challenges you, don't. Just don't. That way you win. Respond and we all lose.

.
Will Dockery

Will Dockery
2018-10-27 16:25:44 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Ray Arthur
Lemongello
Re: Forgery notice
Tell you what... just mark the imposter as an imposter. Then let it go. We believe you. And when he wants you to interact with him, when he challenges you, don't. Just don't. That way you win. Respond and we all lose.
Re: Forgery notice
Tell you
Fuck off, obsessive stalking impostor.

:)
Bill B
2018-10-27 17:32:15 UTC
This guy is making me miss the good old days with you know who.
b***@gmail.com
There is no room for that kind of language here, Will Dockery. You should apologize.
Will Dockery
2018-10-27 18:38:44 UTC
Try to stay on topic, troll.

😀
b***@gmail.com
2018-10-28 06:26:54 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Try to stay on topic, troll.
Try to not be foul mouthed. I know it's hard for you.
Will Dockery
2018-10-29 05:37:54 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
Try to stay on topic, troll.
Try to not be foul mouthed. I know it's hard for you.
Fuck off, troll.

t***@iwvisp.com
2018-10-26 20:47:27 UTC
That's this kid's father.
Will Dockery
2018-10-27 01:43:55 UTC
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree or the Lemon in this case. I can out sing him.
Will Dockery
2018-10-27 01:45:47 UTC