Gene Skiffington
2020-02-12 06:25:57 UTC
I doubt that many here will remember the name but Gene was what was
known as a "lurker" on here some years ago. He did however vote
regularly in nearly all the Singles Battles

He also took part in the "I'm So Young...." age survey thing
Frank Fay Mar 38 North Andover, Mass.
The Fos Aug38 Bronx,NYC
Bill Bugge Jun 39 Old Bridge NJ (b. Brooklyn NY)
Thierry Dulait Feb 40 Bousval,Belgium
Ron Costa Jan 41 New Orleans,La.
Onyx 512 Summer 41 b. New York City
Jim Colegrove Aug 41 Fort Worth,Tx. (b. Springfield,Ohio).
Mark Dintenfass Nov 41 Appleton, Wisconsin (b. Brooklyn NY)
Steve Solomon Feb 42 Emeryville, Calif (b.Canton,Ohio)
Steve Propes Jul 42 Berkeley,Calif.
Gary Myers Aug 42 Southern Calif. (b. Milwaukee,Wisconsin)
Al Galek Oct 42 Riverside,Calif (b. Rochester NY)
Bruce R. Aydelotte Nov 42 Atlantic City,NJ
Tom McGilligan Dec42 San Clemente, Calif.
Robert Boyne Oct 43 North Vancouver,Canada (b. England)
Jack Wesolowski Jan 44 Westminster,Md (b. Baltimore,Md.)
Martin Ackroyd Feb 44 Bristol,England
Marv Goldberg Apr 44 Long Island, NY
Speedo Oct 44 Teaneck, NJ (b.N.Y)
Gene Skiffington Nov 44 Seattle Wash.
Norm Katuna Aug 45 San Diego,Calif.
Paul Gareau Oct 45 Shediac,N.Bruns.Canada (b. Manchester England)
Roger Ford Feb 46 London,England
etc

I just recieved an e-mail from his daughter Jackie this morning to say
that her Dad passed away in his hometown Seattle on February 2 and
have sent condolences to her

2020-02-12 09:04:35 UTC
The name is vaguely familiar to me.

And some of the other names? I had completely forgotten about those folks!
Roger Ford
2020-02-12 11:34:34 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 01:04:35 -0800 (PST), "Dean F."
Post by Dean F.
The name is vaguely familiar to me.
And some of the other names? I had completely forgotten about those folks!
I don't seem to trace any actual posts on here by him.

Maybe our resident detective Ken can come up with summat? :)

2020-03-23 00:54:36 UTC
*-* On Wed, 12 Feb 2020, at 06:25:57 GMT,
*-* In Article <***@news.virginmedia.com>,
*-* Roger Ford wrote
*-* About Gene Skiffington
Post by Roger Ford
[...]
Now I know why Roger missed me when he posted in the "Retirement"
thread last month. He was looking at his original 2001 list instead
of his updated 2004 list.

FIDO: 1:132/152
InterNet: ***@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)