when do you think this is from? Righteous Brothers
Add Reply
Eric Ramon
2019-05-31 00:44:18 UTC
the youtube title says 1963 but I don't believe it. The guitar, for one, doesn't sound like anything before later 60s. At about the 2:30 mark there's an "ooh yeah" that sounds like a Sly Stone imitation.

SavoyBG
2019-05-31 01:06:25 UTC
http://youtu.be/VCm3qb9Hi_c
It's some kind of remix or something with extra shit added in.
Roger Ford
2019-05-31 04:41:41 UTC
On Thu, 30 May 2019 17:44:18 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
Post by Eric Ramon
the youtube title says 1963 but I don't believe it. The guitar, for one, doesn't sound like anything before later 60s. At about the 2:30 mark there's an "ooh yeah" that sounds like a Sly Stone imitation.
http://youtu.be/VCm3qb9Hi_c
Your observations are entirely correct!

I see this YT clip was posted December 2012 which by mysterious
coincidence was just about the same time as the "Dazzling Duets"
battle then taking place on this group.

If I had to guess I'd imagine the poster (who I expect is a pretty
nice guy if you ever met him) was having a severely bad hair day and
hastily posted the first mp3 of the song he came across without
checking the whole damn thing first lol!