very interesting! Racism is alive and well in these groups!
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-24 20:16:10 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?

I'm trying to figure out what Sharx35's obsession with the phrase "Ghetto
Dreck" is because he sure hell has used it alot:

I even asked him if he considered himself a racist today. he declined to
respond. perhaps we might be able to find a clue
in some of his previous postings:

here are some of his previous posts:

Sharx35 View profile
(1 user) More options Jan 20 2009, 7:15 pm

Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s
From: "Sharx35" <***@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:15:17 GMT
Subject: Re: OTxOT: Rush Limbaugh's final meltdown to lowest pathetic
hypocrisy; quoted: "I Hope Obama Fails"
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/01/20/limbaugh-obama-fail/
Interloper? Many of those in this newsgroup who chronically whack off to
obscure ghetto dreck
are the interlopers. I was THERE in the 50's. I KNOW what was played on the
radio, TV music shows and concerts. And it was NOT ghetto dreck.
For the most part the lyrics were discernable and the artists were NOT like
crack-crazed monkeys.

While I am a Canadian, I have great respect for the OFFICE of the president.
Anyone, including Rush, who actually WANTS a president to fail is, IMHO,
way, way out to lunch. if Obama fails, so goes the U.S., its neighbours
and/or its allies.

Sharx35 View profile
More options Dec 21 2008, 9:11 pm

Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s
From: "Sharx35" <***@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 01:11:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Pat Boone - Love Letters In The Sand - 1957
Since you didn't appreciate Pat's "April Love", lay your ears on this
previous #1 hit!! You need two ears, since it is Stereo! Sing it,
Pat!!....
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/loveletters.mp3
Ah, just the way music should have stayed! Take some bows, Pat!
Uni
That is an example of BEAUTIFUL music from the 50's... unlike the strident,
shrill, discordant ghetto dreck so many here cream over.

sharx35 View profile
More options Dec 3 2006, 5:45 am

Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s
From: "sharx35" <***@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 09:45:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Frankie Avalon Guru Needed
I've heard all of his hits, there's not one that I like. "Without You"
is one the hokiest things that I can imagine. I used to cringe when I
listened to oldies radio and heard "When I see my baby.....what do I
see....." Sorry, but I really think he blows. I'd take Avalon over
Tillotson any time.
I respect but disagree with your opinion on Tillotson. Now, back to
the point to which you didn't respond, Frankie Avalon, "major pop
artist," yes or no?
no
You are so full of shit. You fucking faggots think that ghetto R and B
rules. FOAD, assholes.

sharx35 View profile
(1 user) More options Mar 9 2008, 7:51 pm

Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s,
rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1970s
From: "sharx35" <***@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 23:51:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Is anyone in the Rock and Roll hall of fame three times?

I note the absence of most obscure ghetto dreck artistes from the list
below.

"Dennis M" <***@dennmac.net> wrote in message news:dennmac-***@NNTP.InfoAve.Net...

sharx35 View profile
More options Jan 24 2008, 3:10 am

Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s
From: "sharx35" <***@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:10:35 GMT
Subject: Re: Stereo Pick of The Day - The Coasters - Charlie Brown - 1959
Now, doesn't this sound ten tons better in Stereophonic sound?
No.

Naturally, lovers of ghetto dreck, such as yourself, are a tin ear,
incapable of appreciating stereo. We have TWO ears, therefore STEREO is far
more natural than monaural.

and here is something I dug up on

WAY BACK JACK

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/browse_thread/thread/44c36afcb013bedf/f777fdc714ddbe81?q=Nigger++author:Way+author:Back+author:Jack

he's not even afraid to use the "N" word in the subject headline.

here's another:
http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/browse_thread/thread/912be77f7c9747aa/64a6a4f0b9f39668?q=Nigger++author:Way+author:Back+author:Jack

Way to Go Jack-display your Overt Racism for all to see!

I'm not gonna bother to ask Jack or Sharx who they voted for, for I know it
wasn't the President, whom I am proud to support!

I've yet to locate any signs of racism in resident roll. I don't think he's
racist. just an ignoramus with very bad manners who likes to drop
the F-Bomb alot and refer to those whom he disagrees with as a "Jackass".
Way Back Jack
2010-06-24 20:48:46 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:16:10 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yet another patronizing "guilty" white nigger.

Lemme guess, cupcake, you never forgave mom amd pop .... for being
white.

You think that you're scoring points with blacks but they're laughing
at ya and calling ya "whigger" and "wanabee."
_________

The most racist group in the U.S. is white "liberals" - who in fact
are illiberal - who view blacks as a homogenous group, and who treat
blacks as childlike clients who are unable to make their own way in
life without the patronizing help of white "liberals". Illiberal
white "liberals" do everything they can to keep blacks in a state of
"oppression", so the white "liberals" may be viewed as perpetually
trying to "free" them. Welfare dependency, dangerous and
non-functional urban schools, thorough destruction of the black
nuclear family - these are all acts of war and crimes of genocide
inflicted on American blacks by white "liberals".

Blacks in America should rise up and kill the entire Kennedy family
including the Shrivers, the entire Cuomo family, Norman Lear, Henry
Waxman, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Jimmy Carter, Ruth Bader
Ginsburg, Tom Brokaw, George Soros, Walter Mondale, the entire
administrations of Harvard, Yale, Stanford and Columbia, the senior
management of CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN, the publishers and editors of the
NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, the boards of the Ford and
Rockefeller foundations - in short, the entire white "liberal"
establishment. They should drag them out of their fashionable
Manhattan suites and dismember them in the streets. Then they should
move on to do the same to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Sonia Sotomayor,
Barack Obama and all the other trusties and overseers employed by the
white "liberals" they've already killed.

John Roberts famously and correctly said, "The way to stop
discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the
basis of race." When white "liberals" view blacks as *natural* and
perennial victims, they are discriminating on the basis of race. The
way for black victimization to end is to stop victimizing blacks.
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-24 21:37:20 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Way Back Jack
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:16:10 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yet another patronizing "guilty" white nigger.
AND a atypical response from an inbred Redneck Confederate Flag Waving
Racist!
Post by Way Back Jack
Lemme guess, cupcake, you never forgave mom amd pop .... for being
white.
You think that you're scoring points with blacks but they're laughing
at ya and calling ya "whigger" and "wanabee."
and I thought Trollberg was an idiot! you make him look like Einstein by
comparison!!

Incidentally, I have friends of all races and ethnicities Klansman!

btw, if you're equating whigger with a white person of low intelligence than
I guess I can
refer to you as one!
Post by Way Back Jack
_________
The most racist group in the U.S. is white "liberals" - <snip>
Typical Glenn Beck bullshit

now go wave your confederate flag some place else you racist bigot moron!!
Way Back Jack
2010-06-24 22:11:27 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:37:20 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
btw, if you're equating whigger with a white person
Actually, "whigger" is a term coined by blacks to describe your ilk.

In case you are a sheltered college student who is currently learning
the finer points of race relations in a safe sanitized classroom
setting, I have some news that will shake all your beliefs to the
core. Black people in America are the most racist group on the
planet. I know, I know, how can that be? Here you are,
new to an urban setting due to your recent enrollment in Liberal City
U. and right away you have been able to make two Black friends. Thank
you Lord for MTV, because you are now well equipped to easily slide
into their social structure with a high five and a shout out of
WAAASSSSUUUUPPPP!!!! And they take to you really quick as
well because of your diligent research into gangs, rap, and the Negro
plight.

But, and this is a big but, you are still the majority race and thus
the relationship bends easily in your favor. To test this theory of
how much your new black friends really admire you, suggest a sleepover
in their neighborhood. Get directions from Mapquest and offer to take
the subway to their crib. That's right, you will walk down the street
alone, preferably at night, into a majority black
neighborhood and see what shakes out.

Don't be discouraged if you get a brick blasted against your head and
discover that your theory of race equality was nothing more than a
dream. The evidence is all around us if you wish to take the time to
look. Blacks clamor for "Diversity" in a workplace setting where they
have no foothold. When they do dominate a field, they slam the doors
shut to White boys and girls. Look at rap. Do you see Ja Rule
or Fiddy Cent yelling, "YO! We need some more white dudes working
around here."

How about Basketball? In Larry Bird's memoirs, he recounts being
called a Cracker regularly. Who cares right? What if Bird was playing
against Charles Barkeley and said something like "Get the fuck out of
my lane you fat stupid Nigger!" Probably wouldn't fly, huh? Again,
the black players aren't whispering to the scouts that what they
really need in the next draft is some more white boys. They beat
Caucasians fair and square on those two fronts, but the trend is
telling. They kick and scream for Diversity, but once they get it they
do everything in their power to turn the situation completely Negro.
Our country is filled with exclusionary clubs, designed to keep Whitey
out. NAACP, BET, United Negro College Fund, Howard University, Black
Caucus, Black Journalists Association, Brotherhood of Black Police
Officers, etc, etc.

Liberals, Suburbanites plagued by White guilt, college students who
just learned how to live outside of Mommy's nest, and social workers
bend over backwards to see the Negro's plight without an inkling of
reality of the Black Agenda. But here's the slap in the face, when you
suggest that a big
chunk of Harlem should get relocated to the lily white burbs, guess
who kicks and screams the loudest. That's right, the same pussies who
supposedly know what the right thing to do morally have all of a
sudden changed their minds when they see Rolando and LaWanda rolling
up their street with 14 kids and a case of malt liquor.
Rocky
2010-06-27 10:23:12 UTC
Post by Way Back Jack
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:37:20 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
btw, if you're equating whigger with a white person
Actually, "whigger" is a term coined by blacks to describe your ilk.
Actually, wigger (you used an alt variation of wigger) was first coined
by whites.
Post by Way Back Jack
In case you are a sheltered college student who is currently learning
the finer points of race relations in a safe sanitized classroom
setting, I have some news that will shake all your beliefs to the
core. Black people in America are the most racist group on the
planet.
With good reason.
Post by Way Back Jack
I know, I know, how can that be? Here you are,
new to an urban setting due to your recent enrollment in Liberal City
U. and right away you have been able to make two Black friends. Thank
you Lord for MTV, because you are now well equipped to easily slide
into their social structure with a high five and a shout out of
WAAASSSSUUUUPPPP!!!! And they take to you really quick as
well because of your diligent research into gangs, rap, and the Negro
plight.
But, and this is a big but,
Are you referring to black women here? That sounds racist to me.
Post by Way Back Jack
you are still the majority race and thus
the relationship bends easily in your favor. To test this theory of
how much your new black friends really admire you, suggest a sleepover
in their neighborhood. Get directions from Mapquest and offer to take
the subway to their crib.
That's right, you will walk down the street
alone, preferably at night, into a majority black
neighborhood and see what shakes out.
lol. "shakes out", a wigger utterance
Post by Way Back Jack
Don't be discouraged if you get a brick blasted against your head and
discover that your theory of race equality was nothing more than a
dream.
A real wigger would use a 4X2
Post by Way Back Jack
The evidence is all around us if you wish to take the time to
look. Blacks clamor for "Diversity" in a workplace setting where they
have no foothold.
Most would settle for a job, but all those 20 million illegals that your
Bush man let in have first choice.
Post by Way Back Jack
When they do dominate a field, they slam the doors
shut to White boys and girls. Look at rap. Do you see Ja Rule
or Fiddy Cent yelling, "YO! We need some more white dudes working
around here."
The biggest rapper is not black, ignorigger.
Post by Way Back Jack
How about Basketball? In Larry Bird's memoirs, he recounts being
called a Cracker regularly. Who cares right? What if Bird was playing
against Charles Barkeley
OMG, too fucking funny. Barkley being referred to as Barkeley (As in
Berkeley) What an Ukwigger.
Post by Way Back Jack
and said something like "Get the fuck out of
my lane you fat stupid Nigger!"
Bird played in Boston, the most racist city in this country. Obviously,
you never caught a game in the Garden.
Post by Way Back Jack
Probably wouldn't fly, huh? Again,
the black players aren't whispering to the scouts that what they
really need in the next draft is some more white boys. They beat
Caucasians fair and square on those two fronts, but the trend is
telling. They kick and scream for Diversity, but once they get it they
do everything in their power to turn the situation completely Negro.
Our country is filled with exclusionary clubs, designed to keep Whitey
out.
What an ignorant fuck you are. For every black only organization, there
are thousands of white only.
Post by Way Back Jack
NAACP, BET, United Negro College Fund, Howard University, Black
Caucus, Black Journalists Association, Brotherhood of Black Police
Officers, etc, etc.
Lets keep those darkies down.
Post by Way Back Jack
Liberals, Suburbanites plagued by White guilt, college students who
just learned how to live outside of Mommy's nest, and social workers
bend over backwards to see the Negro's plight without an inkling of
reality of the Black Agenda.
The black agenda = Food, Jobs, Shelter, Equality.
Post by Way Back Jack
But here's the slap in the face, when you
suggest that a big
chunk of Harlem should get relocated to the lily white burbs, guess
who kicks and screams the loudest. That's right, the same pussies who
supposedly know what the right thing to do morally have all of a
sudden changed their minds when they see Rolando and LaWanda rolling
up their street with 14 kids and a case of malt liquor.
Its the other way around. Whites are buying up Harlem, and moving from
the burbs to Harlem right now.

Get out much?

Scarlotti
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 09:45:19 GMT
I've heard all of his hits, there's not one that I like. "Without You"
is one the hokiest things that I can imagine. I used to cringe when I
listened to oldies radio and heard "When I see my baby.....what do I
see....." Sorry, but I really think he blows. I'd take Avalon over
Tillotson any time.
I respect but disagree with your opinion on Tillotson.  Now, back to
the point to which you didn't respond, Frankie Avalon, "major pop
artist," yes or no?
no
You are so full of shit. You fucking faggots think that ghetto R and B
rules. FOAD, assholes.
sharx35   View profile
 (1 user)  More options Mar 9 2008, 7:51 pm
Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s,
rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1970s
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:10:35 GMT
[...]
Sharx isn't. He just uses "ghetto dreck" push the "Idiot Eleven"'s
buttons.
Jack is. (IMHO)
Trollberg's 1/4 black and a borderline reverse-racist.
Dean F.
2010-06-25 00:24:45 UTC
Oh, but Sharx is not a troll and don't you dare suggest otherwise!
Mark Dintenfass
2010-06-24 21:20:42 UTC
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Way Back Jack
2010-06-24 21:27:06 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:20:42 -0500, Mark Dintenfass
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Obama quotes:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in
an ugly
direction."

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the
world.
I hope you'll join me as we try to change it."

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or
thirteen,
when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to
whites."

"I found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and
animosity
against my mother's race."

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends
carefully. The
more politically active black students. The foreign students. The
Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

"I learned to slip back and forth between my black and white worlds.
One
of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you
were
courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than
satisfied; they were relieved -- such a pleasant surprise to find a
well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering
those
years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could
afford
it. Not smack, though. ..."

"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going
teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a
mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

"I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black
community." --UPDATE: Barack Obama decides to "disown" him on
Tuesday,
April 29th after he realized his campaign was in severe turmoil due to
his
association with Mr. Wright.

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial
animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."

"That's just how white folks will do you."

"You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a
lot of
small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years
and
nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton
administration,
and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has
said
that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.
And
it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or
religion or
antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment
or
anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

"We need somebody who's got the heart, the empathy, to recognize
what it's
like to be a young teenage mom, the empathy to understand what it's
like to
be poor or African-American or gay or disabled or old - and that's the
criterion by which I'll be selecting my judges."

Call to Islamic prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at
sunset."
_________

Eric Holder:

Equal rights for all? That's not what Eric Holder said in testimony
before the Senate Judiciary Committee in 2009. He asserted that the
hate bill does not protect Christian ministers, whites, heterosexuals,
policemen and members of U.S. military. Only favored groups, he said,
such as homosexuals, blacks, Latinos, Jews, Muslims, and women will
benefit under this new law. (See video "Holder Admits No Equality
Under Hate Bill" at

http://www.prisonplanet.com/holder-hate-speech-video-floods-senate.html

On video, Holder admits "No protection for whitey."
__________

In addition, Holder continues to stonewall Congress and the EEOC who
have inquired about his dropping the case against Black Panthers who
terrorized white voters at polling places. His career attys. had
built a case against the Black Panthers over a five-month period but
Holder had it quashed.

There's your racism for ya.
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-24 21:39:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?

your generation was supposed to be against Racism and yet you have an overt
White
Supremacist in your group!

I thought with the election of Barack Obama we could bring all of the people
together in
this country, but I guess my hopes were too high?<sigh>
Mark Dintenfass
2010-06-24 21:59:36 UTC
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?
What's the alternative?
Len Blanks
2010-06-24 22:10:19 UTC
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?
What's the alternative?
Mark, don't you sometimes feel like Nicolas Mahut around here?
--
Len

So if you're feeling queer or queasy
You just quaff a
cup of quassia
very quickly
from a quaigh -- Puffin Joke Book
Mark Dintenfass
2010-06-25 00:07:49 UTC
Post by Len Blanks
Post by Mark Dintenfass
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?
What's the alternative?
Mark, don't you sometimes feel like Nicolas Mahut around here?
That would more likely be Peter. I'm just the guy making line calls
hour after hour.

BTW, Mahut gets 402,000 hits on Google. How many you suppose he had
Friday? He'll be dining out on that match the rest of his life, which
considering that he's French is a pretty nice consolation prize.
PStoller
2010-06-25 01:56:47 UTC
Pshaw. I feel more like John Isner. :)
Len Blanks
2010-06-25 06:54:21 UTC
Post by Len Blanks
Post by Mark Dintenfass
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?
What's the alternative?
Mark, don't you sometimes feel like Nicolas Mahut around here?
That would more likely be Peter. I'm just the guy making line calls
hour after hour.
BTW, Mahut gets 402,000 hits on Google. How many you suppose he had
Friday? He'll be dining out on that match the rest of his life, which
considering that he's French is a pretty nice consolation prize.
Firstly, the following entry from Xan Brook's Wimbledon Blog in The
Graniad:

9.25pm: Last thoughts before I ring me a hearse. That was beyond
tennis. I think it was even beyond survival, because there is a strong
suggestion (soon to be confirmed by doctors) that John Isner actually
expired at about the 20-20 mark, and Mahut went soon afterwards,
and the remainder of the match was contested by Undead Zombies
who ate the spectators during the change of ends (again, this is
pending a police investigation).

See the entire tome at:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/jun/23/wimbledon-2010-tennis-live

It is hoped Mahut is celebrated in the manner you described;
I fondly recall numerous Spring holiday trips through France
to the sea with Guide Michelin in hand, and shopping at the
weekends in Alsace with dinner visits to my wife's aunt's for
lovely adventures in cuisine bourgeoise.

Damn.
--
Len

We care about den lilla människan. -- Carl-Henric Svanberg
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 00:31:35 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Mark Dintenfass
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?
What's the alternative?
well, since it's not moderated the only one you have is to ignore them.

racism is a symptom of either ignorance and/or low intelligence.
Mark Dintenfass
2010-06-25 00:39:21 UTC
Post by Mark Dintenfass
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?
What's the alternative?
well, since it's not moderated the only one you have is to ignore them.
Exactly.
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
racism is a symptom of either ignorance and/or low intelligence.
Unfortunately, some intelligent and educated people are racists.
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 00:40:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Mark Dintenfass
Unfortunately, some intelligent and educated people are racists.
True, but this guy isn't one of them and usually they don't waste their time
posting
drivel on usenet.
ObamaNation=Abomination
2010-06-25 01:09:48 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:40:47 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
True, but this guy isn't one of them and usually they don't waste their time
posting
drivel on usenet.
Whigger's still on the Kool-Aid.

It seems implausible that a President of the United States could
actually be doing harm to the economy by design, but that appears to
be the case. Despite what the media lapdogs, Obama apologists say, the
economy is “contracting”. It just contracted less than the previous
quarter. If you listen to the media however, things are rosy and we
can see light at the end of the tunnel. WHAT? When Bush was President
the economy was growing every quarter until the Democrats seized
control of Congress. The media was predicting doom every day, the
economy is terrible, it grew at a slower rate than expected, Bush
sucks, the Republicans suck, their policies don’t work,
blah,blah,blah. But now that there is a Democrat in the White House
and a Democratic Congress, all is right with the economy. So what if
people are losing jobs at an alarming rate and they are spending less
money, which will cause more people to lose their jobs. And just what
is a jobless recovery anyway? And while we are at it, what exactly
does adding or “saving” jobs mean? This administration has more
“doublespeak” terms than any I have ever heard.

Here’s the deal. The President does not believe in free market
capitalism. He learned his economics from Maynard Keynes, and Obamas’
own father, who was a Communist Economist in Kenya. He believes in
taxing the rich and spreading the wealth just like Karl Marx. He says
it almost everyday, and he said it to Joe the plumber when he thought
no one could hear.

Let me make economic theory easy for you Obama drones out there.

If a business is taxed more, will the business have more money or less
money? The answer is less money. If this business has less money,are
they going to hire more people or less people? The answer is less
people. Will that mean more people will have jobs or less people will
have jobs. The answer is less people will have jobs. If less people
have jobs, will they have more money to spend at the business you work
at or less money to spend at the business you work for? The answer is
less money to spend at the business you work. Then what happens? YOU
get laid off and so on and so on and so on.

If Taxes are cut, will the business have more money or less money? The
answer is more money. If the business has more money are they going to
hire more people ar less people? The answer is more people. If the
business has more money are they more apt or less apt to give you a
raise. The answer is, if they have more money they might give you a
raise, especially if there are other business out ther hiring more
people and you might go to work for their competitor if you can get
paid more. Competition is good.

Now, if you cut taxes and there are more and more businesses who have
more and more money, hiring people and maybe giving them raises due to
increased competition, are these people who are now working going to
have more money or less money? The answer is more money. If their are
more people who have more money are they more likely to buy your goods
and services or less likely? The answer is more likely. If this
happens are you more likely to have more money or less likely?.The
answer is YOU will have more money!

Where Obamas’ theory of economics fail is he believes that if you tax
people more the government will have more money. I just proved that to
be false. To make a point, would you rather have 20% of 1 million
dollars(200,000) or only 10% of 3 million dollars(300,000)? Of course
the answer is you want the SMALLER portion of the BIGGER pie. If you
cut taxes and expand the economy(the Pie) everyone wins. If you take
larger and larger percentages of the pie it will contract just like
the economy and everyone loses. Just ask the state budget directors
who can’t print money like our esteemed hero, the mighty, the all
powerful, OBAMA!

Speaking of printing money, I hope that all you economic illiterates
out there(Obama supporters) realize that the Government has no money
of its own right? Let me explain that to you also.

The government gets money 3 ways. They can tax you and business, which
is actually another tax on you because a business operates to make
money. If they don’t make enough they close. Now whenever they get
taxed they just pass the costs of the higher taxes to you, and then
YOU pay their tax. So taxing business is crazy. You end up paying
their tax. Now these taxes that are imposed on you by government come
from money that would otherwise be left in the private sector(which
Obama is out to destroy as much as possible i.e. car companies, banks,
insurance companies, doctors, hospitals, etc.). If this money is left
in the private sector then expansion of the pie continues. If it
doesn’t, the pie gets smaller(exactly what Obama is doing, on
purpose).

The second way government can get money is to print it. This is what
Obama is doing also(and is an impeachable offence). He swore to uphold
the Constitution which includes keeping this country sovereign and
keeping the currency strong. If you just print money our currency will
be worth less and less. There will be too many dollars chasing too few
goods which will cause inflation. Prices will rise, you will need more
and more of these dollars to purchase fewer and fewer goods. This is a
bad thing.

The third way the government can get money is by borrowing it at ever
increasing interest rates.(ask China how much of the U.S. debt they
own). Do you Obama morons out there know that in six months Obama has
got us into more debt than all other presidents combined in the
history of the country. HE IS DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY ON PURPOSE! HE
IS EVIL. There, now I feel better. Not as good as I’ll feel in 2010
and 2012, but better. Obama does not love this country. He only sees
its faults(in his eyes). He is out to change it fundamentally. I say
no. The only thing wrong with this country is there are too many
leftist who seek government office. Normal people are going to have
to start running for office or we are in trouble. Of course, I like to
fight. Maybe we need to thin the ranks out a little? We can start with
the anti-capitalist democrats. They can form their own country
somewhere else. It ain’t gonna happen here. I promise you that!!!
Sharx35
2010-06-25 00:58:59 UTC
Post by Mark Dintenfass
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by Scarlotti
TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?
What's the alternative?
well, since it's not moderated the only one you have is to ignore them.
Exactly.
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
racism is a symptom of either ignorance and/or low intelligence.
Unfortunately, some intelligent and educated people are racists.
Well, one can do well, IQ wise, and have university degrees, but STILL be
ignorant on any number of issues/topics. Over the years, look at all the
bullshit that has come from ivory tower types.
Jack Grouell
2010-06-25 00:48:01 UTC
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
racism is a symptom of either ignorance and/or low intelligence.
Does this apply to racists of all races?

Jack G.
Sharx35
Apparently only to non-LIEbrawl honkies.
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 01:25:02 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jack Grouell
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
racism is a symptom of either ignorance and/or low intelligence.
Does this apply to racists of all races?
Yes
Jack G.
waybackjack
2010-06-25 01:27:54 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:25:02 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by Jack Grouell
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
racism is a symptom of either ignorance and/or low intelligence.
Does this apply to racists of all races?
Yes
The whigger's edumacayshun continues:

In its last complete National Criminal Victimization Survey , the
Justice Department revealed blacks to have committed 1,600,951 violent
crimes against whites. Only 15 percent of these had robbery as a
motive. We can safely infer that most of the rest had race as at least
a partial motive. Eighty-five percent of the attacks were assaults and
rapes. While blacks were committing these 1.6 million crimes against
whites, whites were reciprocating with 165,345 violent offenses
against blacks. Blacks, representing thirteen percent of the nation,
committed more than 90 percent of the violent interracial crime.
Fifty-seven percent of the violent crime committed by blacks had white
victims. Less than 3 percent of violence committed by whites had black
victims. A black was 64 times more likely to attack a white than vice
versa. This is the real story of hate in America. It is the media's
well-kept secret.
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 01:40:18 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jack Grouell
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
racism is a symptom of either ignorance and/or low intelligence.
Does this apply to racists of all races?
Yes
Do you have a comprehension problem idiot?

I am of Irish/Italian/African-American/Native American Descent.

and it's "Wigger" not whigger retard!
waybackjack
2010-06-25 01:51:22 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:40:18 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
I am of Irish/Italian/African-American/Native American Descent.
Well, if you only get 1/2 of preferential treatment perx because of
your tainted white blood, my condolences.
No ... whigger retard sounds right.
x***@gmail.com
2010-06-26 17:55:56 UTC
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whigger
Now who is the retard?
waybackjack
2010-06-25 01:10:28 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:31:35 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
racism is a symptom of either ignorance and/or low intelligence.
So you think that Commissar Obama and Holder are dumb?

And you say that dummies are racists?

Borderline Retarded 70-75 IQ - Seligman p.151
Black Delinquents 74 Shuey p. 498
Africans (Africa) 75 Lynn as cited by Murray p. 288
Southern Black children 80.5 Shuey
Black Felons 81 Shuey p. 498
Black Females 82 Interpolated from SAT estimate
Black Average 85 IQ Seligman p.149
Colored From Africa 85 Lynn as cited by Murray p.
Dull-Normal 80-90 IQ Textbook by Wechsler
Border Black Children 87 Shuey, and SAT Tables, 1991
Northern Black Children 87.6 Shuey, and SAT Tables, 1991
Black G12 NAEP Math 89 (7)
Black US Northern Average 90 IQ Jensen(4)
Urban North Black 91.1 Shuey

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Average Intelligence 90-109 IQ Textbook by Wechsler

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sharx35
What does Cattell have to say?
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 01:17:16 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by waybackjack
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:31:35 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
racism is a symptom of either ignorance and/or low intelligence.
So you think that Commissar Obama and Holder are dumb?
I never said anything about the President or Attorney General being dumb
cretin
and the President is NOT a racist. you've been drinking the Glenn Beck
Kook-Aid
again!
So , what's your IQ Klansmen, 55 perhaps?
waybackjack

Bob Roman
2010-06-26 15:02:16 UTC
On Jun 24, 8:31 pm, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW"
Post by Mark Dintenfass
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?
What's the alternative?
well, since it's not moderated the only one you have is to ignore them.
And threads like this do nothing more than give them a platform. What
the hell were you thinking?

any boob
2010-06-27 02:53:21 UTC
Post by Mark Dintenfass
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
Yes.
Then why do you tolerate them?
What's the alternative?
well, since it's not moderated the only one you have is to ignore them.
And threads like this do nothing more than give them a platform.  What
the hell were you thinking?
The clown who started this thread was only thinking about the platform
it gave him or her.
Way Back Jack
2010-06-24 22:11:23 UTC
And it came to pass in the Age of Insanity that the people of the land
called America , having lost their morals, their initiative, and their
will to defend their liberties, chose as their Supreme Leader that
person known as "Obamanation."

He emerged from the vapors with a message that had no meaning; but He
hypnotized the people telling them, "I am sent to save you." My lack
of experience, my questionable ethics, my monstrous ego, and my
association with evil doers are of no consequence. I shall save you
with hope and Change. Go, therefore, and proclaim throughout the
land that he who proceeded me is evil, that he has defiled the nation,
and that all he has built must be destroyed. And the people rejoiced,
for even though they knew not what "The One" would do, he had promised
that it was good; and they believed. And "The One" said " We live in
the greatest country in the world. Help me change everything about
it!"
And the people said, "Hallelujah! Change is good!"

Then He said, "We are going to tax the rich fat-cats." And the
people said "Sock it to them!" "And redistribute their wealth." And
the people said, "Show us the money!" And the he said, "
redistribution of wealth is good for everybody."

And Joe the plumber asked, " Are you kidding me? You're going to
steal my money and give it to the deadbeats??" And "The One"
ridiculed and taunted him, and Joe's personal records were hacked and
publicized.
One lone reporter asked, "Isn't that Marxist policy?" And she was
banished from the kingdom!

Then a citizen asked, "With no foreign relations experience and
having zero military experience or knowledge, how will you deal with
radical terrorists?" And "The One" said, "Simple. I shall sit with
them and talk with them and show them how nice we really are; and they
will forget that they ever wanted to kill us all!" And the people
said, "Hallelujah!! We are safe at last, and we can beat our weapons
into free cars for the people!"

Then "The One" said "I shall give 95% of you lower taxes." And one,
lone voice said, "But 40% of us don't pay ANY taxes." So "The One"
said, "Then I shall give you some of the taxes the fat-cats pay!"
And the people said, "Hallelujah! Show us the money!"
Then "The One" said, "I shall tax your Capital Gains when you sell
your homes!" And the people yawned and the slumping housing market
collapsed. And He said. "I shall mandate employer-funded health care
for every worker and raise the minimum wage. And I shall give every
person unlimited healthcare and medicine and transportation to the
clinics." And the people said, "Give me some of that!"
Then he said, "I shall penalize employers who ship jobs overseas."
And the people said, "Where's my rebate check?"

Then "The One" said, "I shall bankrupt the coal industry and
electricity rates will skyrocket!" And the people said, "Coal is
dirty, coal is evil, no more coal! But we don't care for that part
about higher electric rates." So "The One" said, Not to worry. If
your rebate isn't enough to cover your expenses, we shall bail you
out.
Just sign up with the ACORN and you troubles are over!"

Then He said, "Illegal immigrants feel scorned and slighted. Let's
grant them amnesty, Social Security, free education, free lunches,
free medical care, bi-lingual signs and guaranteed housing...." And
the people said, "Hallelujah!" and they made him king!

And so it came to pass that employers, facing spiraling costs and
ever-higher taxes, raised their prices and laid off workers. Others
simply gave up and went out of business and the economy sank like unto
a rock dropped from a cliff.
The bank banking industry was destroyed. Manufacturing slowed to a
crawl. And more of the people were without a means of support.

Then "The One" said, "I am the "the One"- The Messiah - and I'm here
to save you! We shall just print more money so everyone will have
enough!" But our foreign trading partners said unto Him. "Wait a
minute. Your dollar is not worth a pile of camel dung! You will have
to pay more... And "The One" said, "Wait a minute. That is
unfair!!" And the world said, "Neither are these other idiotic
programs you have embraced. Lo, you have become a Socialist state and
a second-rate power. Now you shall play by our rules!"

And the people cried out, "Alas, alas!! What have we done?" But yea
verily, it was too late. The people set upon The One and spat upon
him and stoned him, and his name was dung. And the once mighty nation
was no more; and the once proud people were without sustenance or
shelter or hope. And the Change "The One" had given them was as like
unto a poison that had destroyed them and like a whirlwind that
consumed all that they had built.

And the people beat their chests in despair and cried out in anguish,
"give us back our nation and our pride and our hope!!" But it was too
late, and their homeland was no more.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:39:47 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
2010-06-25 00:27:54 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Way Back Jack
And it came to pass in the Age of Insanity that the people of the land
called America , having lost their morals, their initiative, and their
will to defend their liberties, chose as their Supreme Leader that
person known as "Obamanation."
Obama inherited a BIG mess!

The Republicans and their GREEDY friends at Goldman Sachs helped create
the biggest mess since the great depression cretin!

thanks to Republican De-Regulation we're all on the verge of another great
depression

yeah-Obamas fault-right asshole

you're an ignorant racist dipshit!
waybackjack
2010-06-25 01:10:21 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:27:54 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by Way Back Jack
And it came to pass in the Age of Insanity that the people of the land
called America , having lost their morals, their initiative, and their
will to defend their liberties, chose as their Supreme Leader that
person known as "Obamanation."
Obama inherited a BIG mess!
And made it a worse mess.

Sorta like throwing gasoline on the fire.
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
The Republicans and their GREEDY friends at Goldman Sachs helped create
the biggest mess since the great depression cretin!
thanks to Republican De-Regulation we're all on the verge of another great
depression
yeah-Obamas fault-right asshole
you're an ignorant racist dipshit!
How A Clinton-Era Rule Rewrite Made Subprime Crisis Inevitable
By TERRY JONES
INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY | Posted Wednesday, September 24, 2008 4:30
PM PT

One of the most frequently asked questions about the subprime market
meltdown and housing crisis is: How did the government get so deeply
involved in the housing market?

The answer is: President Clinton wanted it that way.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, even into the early 1990s, weren't the
juggernauts they'd later be.

While President Carter in 1977 signed the Community Reinvestment Act,
which pushed Fannie and Freddie to aggressively lend to minority
communities, it was Clinton who supercharged the process. After
entering office in 1993, he extensively rewrote Fannie's and Freddie's
rules.

In so doing, he turned the two quasi-private, mortgage-funding firms
into a semi-nationalized monopoly that dispensed cash to markets, made
loans to large Democratic voting blocs and handed favors, jobs and
money to political allies. This potent mix led inevitably to
corruption and the Fannie-Freddie collapse.

Despite warnings of trouble at Fannie and Freddie, in 1994 Clinton
unveiled his National Homeownership Strategy, which broadened the CRA
in ways Congress never intended.

Addressing the National Association of Realtors that year, Clinton
bluntly told the group that "more Americans should own their own
homes." He meant it.

Clinton saw homeownership as a way to open the door for blacks and
other minorities to enter the middle class.

Though well-intended, the problem was that Congress was about to
change hands, from the Democrats to the Republicans. Rather than
submit legislation that the GOP-led Congress was almost sure to
reject, Clinton ordered Robert Rubin's Treasury Department to rewrite
the rules in 1995.

The rewrite, as City Journal noted back in 2000, "made getting a
satisfactory CRA rating harder." Banks were given strict new numerical
quotas and measures for the level of "diversity" in their loan
portfolios. Getting a good CRA rating was key for a bank that wanted
to expand or merge with another.

Loans started being made on the basis of race, and often little else.

"Bank examiners would use federal home-loan data, broken down by
neighborhood, income group and race, to rate banks on performance,"
wrote Howard Husock, a scholar at the Manhattan Institute.

But those rules weren't enough.

Clinton got the Department of Housing and Urban Development to
double-team the issue. That would later prove disastrous.

Clinton's HUD secretary, Andrew Cuomo, "made a series of decisions
between 1997 and 2001 that gave birth to the country's current
crisis," the liberal Village Voice noted. Among those decisions were
changes that let Fannie and Freddie get into subprime loan markets in
a big way.

Other rule changes gave Fannie and Freddie extraordinary leverage,
allowing them to hold just 2.5% of capital to back their investments,
vs. 10% for banks.

Since they could borrow at lower rates than banks due to implicit
government guarantees for their debt, the government-sponsored
enterprises boomed.

With incentives in place, banks poured billions of dollars of loans
into poor communities, often "no doc" and "no income" loans that
required no money down and no verification of income.

By 2007, Fannie and Freddie owned or guaranteed nearly half of the $12
trillion U.S. mortgage market — a staggering exposure.

Worse still was the cronyism.

Fannie and Freddie became home to out-of-work politicians, mostly
Clinton Democrats. An informal survey of their top officials shows a
roughly 2-to-1 dominance of Democrats over Republicans.

Then there were the campaign donations. From 1989 to 2008, some 384
politicians got their tip jars filled by Fannie and Freddie.

Over that time, the two GSEs spent $200 million on lobbying and
political activities. Their charitable foundations dropped millions
more on think tanks and radical community groups.

Did it work? Well, if measured by the goal of putting more poor people
into homes, the answer would have to be yes.

From 1995 to 2005, a Harvard study shows, minorities made up 49% of
the 12.5 million new homeowners.

The problem is that many of those loans have now gone bad, and
minority homeownership rates are shrinking fast.

Fannie and Freddie, with their massive loan portfolios stuffed with
securitized mortgage-backed paper created from subprime loans, are a
failed legacy of the Clinton era.
_________

http://beltwaysnark.com/2008/09/16/john-mccain-supported-a-proposal-for-
an-agency-to-oversee-fannie-and-freddiein-2005/

In Sept. 2003 President Bush proposed a new agency to oversee
regulatory
reforms of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Here is an excerpt form the
above
linked article from Sept. 11, 2003.

The Bush administration today recommended the most significant
regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings
and loan crisis a decade ago.

Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new
agency
would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision
of
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that
are
the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry.

The new agency would have the authority, which now rests with
Congress,
to set one of the two capital-reserve requirements for the companies.
It
would exercise authority over any new lines of business. And it would
determine whether the two are adequately managing the risks of their
ballooning portfolios.

The plan is an acknowledgment by the administration that oversight of
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — which together have issued more than $1.5

trillion in outstanding debt — is broken. A report by outside
investigators in July concluded that Freddie Mac manipulated its
accounting to mislead investors, and critics have said Fannie Mae does

not adequately hedge against rising interest rates.

Then in 2005 John McCain co-sponsored the Federal Housing Enterprise
Regulatory Reform Act of 2005.

The Bill was never passed. John McCain addressed the floor on May
26th,
2006. Here is an excerpt:

I join as a cosponsor of the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory
Reform Act of 2005, S. 190, to underscore my support for quick passage

of GSE regulatory reform legislation. If Congress does not act,
American
taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie

Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial
system, and the economy as a whole.

I urge my colleagues to support swift action on this GSE reform
legislation.

This bill was shot down by the Democrats and some Republicans in
Congress.

John McCain fought two years ago to shield the American people from
the
crisis some of us are facing.

What was Barack’s vote??
Sharx35
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 09:45:19 GMT
I've heard all of his hits, there's not one that I like. "Without You"
is one the hokiest things that I can imagine. I used to cringe when I
listened to oldies radio and heard "When I see my baby.....what do I
see....." Sorry, but I really think he blows. I'd take Avalon over
Tillotson any time.
I respect but disagree with your opinion on Tillotson. Now, back to
the point to which you didn't respond, Frankie Avalon, "major pop
artist," yes or no?
no
You are so full of shit. You fucking faggots think that ghetto R and B
rules. FOAD, assholes.
sharx35 View profile
(1 user) More options Mar 9 2008, 7:51 pm
Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s,
rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1970s
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:10:35 GMT
[...]
Anyone who would spend that much time adoring my old posts has GOT to get a
life!
any boob
2010-06-27 02:26:09 UTC
LOL
DianeE
2010-06-25 00:55:46 UTC
"A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW"
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
x-no-archive: yes
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
-----------------
What, you mean *you*?

All you talk about is music by white artists. All you know about is music
by white artists. All the modern bands you mention are white. Don't you
listen to R&B? Don't you listen to hip-hop? Don't you listen to bachata?
Reggaeton? No?

Hmmm.

DianeE
Sharx35
2010-06-25 01:01:03 UTC
Post by Scarlotti
"A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW"
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
x-no-archive: yes
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
-----------------
What, you mean *you*?
All you talk about is music by white artists. All you know about is music
by white artists. All the modern bands you mention are white. Don't you
listen to R&B? Don't you listen to hip-hop? Don't you listen to bachata?
Reggaeton? No?
Hmmm.
DianeE
NOT worshipping at the altar of ghetto dreck, whether it be in the form of
UGH hip-hop, bachata, reggaeton or RandB, is not justification for being
labeled a racist.
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 01:08:10 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sharx35
Post by Scarlotti
"A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW"
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
x-no-archive: yes
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
-----------------
What, you mean *you*?
All you talk about is music by white artists. All you know about is
music by white artists. All the modern bands you mention are white.
Don't you listen to R&B? Don't you listen to hip-hop? Don't you listen
to bachata? Reggaeton? No?
Hmmm.
DianeE
NOT worshipping at the altar of ghetto dreck, whether it be in the form of
UGH hip-hop, bachata, reggaeton or RandB, is not justification for being
labeled a racist.
would you mind explaining to me what "Ghetto Dreck" is?

you've used it in this group many times.

note: I still have not made up my mind if you're a racist or not
and if you don't like r&b that does not confirm you as one either.
waybackjack
2010-06-25 01:14:13 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:08:10 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Nobody gives a shit what you think, Obama gwoopie.
Trollberg
2010-06-25 01:35:24 UTC
Post by waybackjack
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:08:10 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
note: I still have not made up my mind if you're a racist or not
Nobody gives a shit what you think, Obama gwoopie.
Jack, don't you love when some new asshole comes in here, shows that
he knows nothing about 50s music, but thinks that he's going take the
group over?

You're right, nobody gives a shit what this fucking jackass
thinks,,,,,,,about anything......but least of all about 50s music.
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 14:51:12 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Trollberg
Jack, don't you love when some new asshole comes in here, shows that
he knows nothing about 50s music, but thinks that he's going take the
group over?
You mean the same way that you did moron?

I may not know that much about 1950s music and will admit it, but
at least I know who Lady Gaga is!
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 16:37:00 UTC
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:51:12 -0400, "RACISTS SUCK!"
Post by RACISTS SUCK!
I may not know that much about 1950s music and will admit it,
Good. Then you should lurk 'n' learn instead of posting YouTubes of
songs that have been played incessantly on Oldies venues for the past
50 years.
WOW! You must be da coolest dood in your punk-ass crowd!
Trollberg
Like anybody in this group gives a fuck who Lady Goo Goo is.
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 18:42:22 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Who the hell cares what you think dumbshit!!
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 18:40:48 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Way Back Jack
Post by RACISTS SUCK!
but
at least I know who Lady Gaga is!
WOW! You must be da coolest dood in your punk-ass crowd!
And you must be one of the dumbest fucks on the planet and

FYI, I'm not a "dood" DUDE!!!
Uni
2010-06-26 18:42:54 UTC
Post by Way Back Jack
Post by RACISTS SUCK!
but
at least I know who Lady Gaga is!
WOW! You must be da coolest dood in your punk-ass crowd!
And you must be one of the dumbest fucks on the planet and
FYI, I'm not a "dood" DUDE!!!
All The Young Doods, that way!! --->

Uni :-)
Trollberg
Jack, let's call this prick doody.
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 19:09:41 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"Resident Troll" <***@aol.com>doody trolled in message news:b1cc3ade-3a4e-4058-ac63-***@y11g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
On Jun 26, 2:40 pm, .....
Post by Trollberg
Jack, let's call this prick doody.
How about Ms, or Ma'am doofus!

Learn some manners and take some reading comprehension courses cretin!
Sharx35
HOWDY doody!
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 01:05:20 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Scarlotti
"A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW"
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
x-no-archive: yes
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
-----------------
What, you mean *you*?
All you talk about is music by white artists. All you know about is music
by white artists. All the modern bands you mention are white. Don't you
listen to R&B? Don't you listen to hip-hop? Don't you listen to bachata?
Reggaeton? No?
Now, you're writing utter nonsense. how do you know what I've listened to
and
what a person listens to has nothing to do with being a racist silly

I was looking at Way Back Jack's posts

he's since confirmed three times tonight that he is in fact one!
Post by Scarlotti
Hmmm.
think before you write, dear if possible.
DianeE
waybackjack
2010-06-25 01:16:38 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:05:20 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Now, you're writing utter nonsense.
Educating new age pimple head whiggers:

Friday, June 26, 2009
Attorney General Holder: Whites Not Protected by Hate Crime Laws
On the night of June 1, 2008, a mob of nearly two dozen black
teenagers stormed through the streets of Mount Clemens, Michigan,
robbing and beating any white person who crossed their path (see
article here).

One white man was talking on a payphone outside a gas station when he
was accosted by the mob. He tried to run into the gas station to
safety, but the attendant had already locked the door when he saw the
mob approaching. As the man desperately pounded on the locked door, he
was surrounded by the mob and savagely beaten. Workers would later
have to wash the victim's blood from the front of the door.

In an even more violent incident, a car driven by Andy Kaufmann, a
29-year-old white father of three, was surrounded and a brick was
thrown through the window. Andy was beaten unconscious and left with a
fractured skull. He sustained permanent brain damage and will never be
the same. Andy's wife Angelina, who was sitting in the passenger seat
on the night of the attack and who watched helplessly as her husband
was nearly killed, laments, “I miss the Andy I used to know."

In light of the brutality of the crimes committed that night, the
sentences handed down were extremely lenient. The man who threw the
brick at Kaufmann's car and instigated the attack, 17-year-old Deonte
J. Williams, was sentenced to only 19 months in prison.

In a radio interview shortly after the attack, Macomb County Sheriff
Mark Hackel was asked why hate crime charges were not sought, which
would have resulted in stiffer penalties. Hackel responded that he
didn't consider hate crime laws to be applicable since Kaufmann is
white, and therefore not a member of a "protected class." Hackel said,
"I don’t know if it [hate-crime legislation] applies to an unprotected
class, and I don’t know if whites are part of that. I’m not sure.”

In hearings before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday, Attorney
General Eric Holder settled Hackel's question of whether hate crime
laws protect whites: they don't.

Holder repeatedly claimed that hate crime laws are designed to protect
only groups that were targeted for violence on a "historic basis,"
such as African-Americans, Hispanics, Jews, and gays. (Holder's
testimony can be viewed in its entirety by clicking the 'webcast' link
here. He lists the groups he considers to be protected between 73:30
and 74 minutes).

Holder's repeated charge that blacks were "historically" targeted for
violence betrays the fact that in modern times they rarely are. In
fact, according to the Justice Department's own statistics, in only
10% of the 650,000 violent interracial crimes that occur each year in
this country are white offenders attacking black victims.

(The Justice Department statistics can be found in the second to last
paragraph of the article "What is a hate crime?" which appeared in the
Chicago Tribune. For a more detailed study of race, crime, and justice
in America, see the publication The Color of Crime, which is released
by the New Century Foundation.)

In 90% of interracial violent crimes, whites are being attacked by
blacks. Attacks on white individuals and couples by mobs of black
youths are all too common in this country. On this blog, I've recently
written about recurring black-on-white mob attacks taking place in
Philadelphia and Baltimore.

If any racial group is being targeted for violence in this country,
it's whites, by blacks. If any group is deserving of special
protection from racially motivated violence, it's whites.

Attorney General Eric Holder testifies before the Senate Judiciary
Committee on Thursday, June 25. Holder said that hate crime laws are
designed to protect only groups such that have been targeted on a
"historical basis" such as African-Americans, Hispanics, Jews, and
gays.
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 01:38:25 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by waybackjack
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:05:20 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Now, you're writing utter nonsense.
btw, I forgot to mention this after the last time you referred to me
as a "whigger" and it's Wigger moron

I am of Irish/Italian/African-American/Native American Descent.

now what are you gonna call me now, a mongrel?

go ahead. I've been called worse scumbag!
waybackjack
2010-06-25 01:49:15 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:38:25 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by waybackjack
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:05:20 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Now, you're writing utter nonsense.
btw, I forgot to mention this after the last time you referred to me
as a "whigger" and it's Wigger moron
True. Whiggers are indeed morons.

Self-hating morons.
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
I am of Irish/Italian/African-American/Native American Descent.
So do you get the full rations of affirmative action perks or is the
dole cut in half because of your honkie blood?

Did Barry Obama only get half ration perks back in the day?
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
now what are you gonna call me now, a mongrel?
I was thinking .... maybe asshole would be more apt.
You've been called a "worse scumbag?"
x***@gmail.com
2010-06-26 17:54:30 UTC
Post by waybackjack
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:05:20 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
Now, you're writing utter nonsense.
btw, I forgot to mention this after the last time you referred to me
as a "whigger" and it's Wigger moron
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whigger

Now who is the moron?
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
I am of Irish/Italian/African-American/Native American Descent.
No German Shepherd and/or Great Dane?
2010-06-25 01:35:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Scarlotti
"A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW"
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
x-no-archive: yes
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
-----------------
What, you mean *you*?
All you talk about is music by white artists. All you know about is music
by white artists. All the modern bands you mention are white. Don't you
listen to R&B? Don't you listen to hip-hop? Don't you listen to bachata?
Reggaeton? No?
Incidentally, I am of a mixed racial background, but I didn't think it would
matter
when I posted my questions here. but since we're discussing race now

I am of Irish/Italian/African-American/Native American Descent.

now, should I consider you a racist for writing what you wrote above?

I wonder if I had told you this previously you would've asked me the same
question.

you probably assumed I was pure white like the ignorant racist who goes by
Way
Back Jack

hmmm
waybackjack
2010-06-25 01:43:22 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:35:47 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
I am of Irish/Italian/African-American/Native American Descent.
AHA!

I always wanted to ask you multi-racial folks some questions.

Do you get only partial affirmative action points on school tests
because you have white blood in you?

Or do you get the full 100% preferential treatement like "pet"
minorities do?

So when colleges give 20 extra points for being a full "pet" minority,
do you get only 10 points on account of you have whop and mick blood?

And how does that work for job quotas for "partial-pet" minorities?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Trollberg
Jack, it's wop, (no h), not whop....it stands for "with out papers."
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 14:54:10 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by waybackjack
So when colleges give 20 extra points for being a full "pet" minority,
do you get only 10 points on account of you have whop and mick blood?
Your insults don't bother me you bassackwards confederate flag waving
idiot! .

I am PROUD of my heritage of being of a mixed race!
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 15:01:46 UTC
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:54:10 -0400, "RACISTS SUCK!"
Post by waybackjack
So when colleges give 20 extra points for being a full "pet" minority,
do you get only 10 points on account of you have whop and mick blood?
Your insults don't bother me you bassackwards confederate flag waving
idiot! .
I am PROUD of my heritage of being of a mixed race!
Well, if the schools only give you partial perks for not being a full
blood, your should protest, and if that doesn't work, BURN BABY BURN!!

Do a full scale bongo party.
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 18:43:24 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
You're not only an obnoxious racist, but a clueless moron!
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 19:12:03 UTC
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:43:24 -0400, "RACISTS SUCK!"
Post by Way Back Jack
Well, if the schools only give you partial perks for not being a full
blood, your should protest, and if that doesn't work, BURN BABY BURN!!
Do a full scale bongo party.
You're not only an obnoxious racist, but a clueless moron!
Play that race whine card, boy.

Or else the gumint cuts off ya preferential treatment perks and you'll
have to earn your way in life.
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 19:16:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:43:24 -0400, >>
Play that race whine card, boy.
boy?
you fucking shithead!

. how many times do I have to tell you that I'm NOT a guy!

you're as stupid as Resident Troll is here!
Or else the gumint cuts off ya preferential treatment perks and you'll
have to earn your way in life.
I have NEVER EVER received preferential treatment dipshit!

I"ve always WORKED HARD for what I RECEIVED!!
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 19:52:01 UTC
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:16:03 -0400, "RACISTS SUCK!"
Post by RACISTS SUCK!
. how many times do I have to tell you that I'm NOT a guy!
Oh, Little Doodle is someone's baby momma.
Post by RACISTS SUCK!
I have NEVER EVER received preferential treatment dipshit!
If the educational system or employer wasn't aware of your pedigree by
looking at you, then you can bet your next TANF check they were aware
when they looked at the identifying info you filled out under the
category "race."

You were treated perferentially without being aware of it, dumbass.

You think that you actually *earned* that 92 on the spelling test?
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 19:12:21 UTC
Post by Way Back Jack
Well, if the schools only give you partial perks for not being a full
blood, your should protest, and if that doesn't work, BURN BABY BURN!!
Do a full scale bongo party.
You're not only an obnoxious racist, but a clueless moron!
Here's a clue:

Obama’s Global Failure
By Daniel Greenfield Sunday, April 11, 2010
Our allies hate him. Our enemies are laughing at him. Nearly two years
after Obama’s World Tour in which he did his best to convince voters
that he understood global challenges with a high profile tour of a lot
of foreign countries (a approach that if it worked should convincingly
make every internationally famous rock star a foreign policy expert),
his biggest global accomplishment is still his ability to travel
around the world to high profile destinations on the taxpayer’s
shrinking dime.

His attempts at diplomacy consisted of delivering vicious slaps across
the faces of longtime allies, from England to Israel, and pathetic
love notes to tyrants in Iran, Russia and Venezuela, who responded by
openly mocking him.

Russia decided to stage a coup in Kyrgyzstan at the same time that
Obama was signing a nuclear arms reduction treaty
Last week, in a scene almost worthy of the Godfather, Russia decided
to stage a coup in Kyrgyzstan at the same time that Obama was signing
a nuclear arms reduction treaty with Russia’s Medvedev. While Obama
was exchanging good wishes with the titular head of the regime backing
Iran’s destabilization of Iraq and Afghanistan, Russia was recognizing
their own coup’s takeover, with their newly installed puppet leader,
Roza Otunbayeva, a Moscow educated Soviet diplomat and top ranking
former member of the Kyrgyz Communist Party.

A few hours later, the second secretary of the Lenin regional council,
thanked Russia for its “significant support” in the takeover.

Kyrgyzstan’s self-proclaimed interim leader thanked Russia on Thursday
for its “significant support” in exposing what she said was the
nepotistic and criminal regime of President Kurbanbek Bakiyev.
Separately, a senior Russian official said Bakiyev had not fulfilled a
promise to close a U.S. base in Kyrgyzstan and Moscow would advise the
new government there should be only one military base in the former
Soviet state, a Russian one.

Which of course is exactly how it will be. And though Kyrgyzstan may
be nothing more than a series of odd letters to Obama, it’s home to
one of the US bases that serves as part of the shrinking supply line
for the Surge in Afghanistan. And Putin has just drawn a knife over
one more artery feeding supplies to Allied soldiers on the front
lines, while Obama preened and posed for the cameras with Medvedev.

The same Administration which threw a global tantrum over the menace
of Israeli houses, had nothing to say of course. Just as it had
nothing to say when after that, Hillary Clinton was humiliated by the
Russians by being subjected to extensive public tirade. It is of
course just one of those things that the media can’t be bothered to
report when faced with truly important stories, like what Michelle
Obama wore on her latest foreign trip.

But while most Americans may be deprived of the chance to see Obama’s
latest screw up in action, just as Russians are treated to stories
about radioactive elks or the latest nefarious plots of the Georgians,
when something goes wrong on Putin’s watch, the rest of the world
doesn’t live inside that same protective media bubble.

Hardly any American newspaper may be prepared to cover the UK’s
growing anger at the Obama Administration on the news page, but that
doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Not when the one thing that Labor and
the Tories can agree on is their frustration and disappointment over
the Falklands situation, a crisis that Americans safely enclosed in a
bubble of Obamatape also hardly know even exists. Most Russians,
before the fall of the USSR, had no idea that their country was
bankrupt, losing badly in Afghanistan and was being slapped around by
Ronald Reagan. But their ignorance didn’t change reality. So too the
liberal media’s calculated cone of silence on areas that Obama is not
prepared to have them explore, does not mean they don’t exist and
aren’t major factors.

The media acts as if it can hardly be expected to notice Prime
Minister Gordon Brown joining Israeli PM Netanyahu in ducking Obama’s
Nuclearapalooza. The growing anger in both countries is just a minor
detail. The fact that whoever will be Prime Minister of the United
Kingdom next will view Obama as more foe than friend, that too is
negligible.

But Obama’s diplomacy has cravenly made enemies of friends, and yet
failed to make friends of enemies. But then unlike even the Clinton
Administration, the Obama Administration is not operating from the
position of national interest. They will exploit the rhetoric of
national interest, but their grounding is purely ideological. Obama
and his minions don’t care what America’s national interests are,
they’ll follow their ideological course and America and all her
friends can be damned for it.

Obama and his people don’t see courting Chavez or alienating Brown as
a question of what is good for America, but what a proper liberal
should do. How this will hurt or benefit America does not enter into
the picture, no more so than it enters into the picture when imposing
ObamaCare or Cap and Trade does. Because they are not loyal to any
country, only to their political ideology which lets them view
themselves as citizens of the world. By taking power in America, they
do not actually feel any loyalty toward America. They are simply,
“Thinking Globally and Acting Locally.” The “Locality” in question
just happens to be the United States of America.

While Putin is thinking of Russia, Obama is busy thinking globally.
And that in the lingo of the left means sabotaging working countries
and hugging a tyrant every day. Imagine a corporation being taken over
by people who hate corporations and decide that instead of making
widgets, the corporation should instead confiscate its shareholder’s
assets and turn itself into a non-profit entity that will give away
widgets to the Third World, while convincing its rivals that they must
do the same thing. That’s the situation we’re in now.

Obama is playing Community Organizer at a global level
Obama isn’t practicing diplomacy, because he doesn’t even understand
what that is. Meanwhile our allies are baffled and angered by an
America that seems to be behaving completely irrationally from the
perspective of a national government. But makes perfect sense for
people who are not representing a country, but an ideology. And the
result is an alchemy of enmity in which our enemies now both hate and
despise us, while our friends are afraid of what we’re becoming.

Obama is playing Community Organizer at a global level, without
understanding that at the global level, organizing is done along
national lines. Like Carter before him, he is pathetically eager to
sell out America to some global community that exists only as a
progressive myth. And like Carter before him, he has already become a
global failure.
DianeE
2010-06-25 02:42:59 UTC
Post by Scarlotti
[...]
--------------
I couldn't care less about your pedigree; all I'm talking about is what you
listen to and what you don't listen to.

DianeE
Scarlotti
2010-06-25 03:14:57 UTC
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
-----------------
What, you mean *you*?
All you talk about is music by white artists.  All you know about is music
by white artists.  All the modern bands you mention are white.  Don't you
listen to R&B?  Don't you listen to hip-hop?  Don't you listen to bachata?
Reggaeton?  No?
Hmmm.
Be careful not to confuse preference for a musical genre with
"racism."

I don't listen to R&B, hip-hop, Reggae, and don't even know what
bachata is.

But I love the music of Nat King Cole, Fats Waller, Nancy Wilson,
Leslie Uggams, The Ink Spots, The Mills Brothers, The Platters, Louis
Jordan, Billy Eckstine, Bessie Smith, Louis Armstrong, Billie Holiday,
Ella Fitzgerald, Lena Horne, Sarah Vaughan, Cab Calloway, Johnny
Mathis and various black doo-wop groups.
Coin
2010-06-25 05:10:00 UTC
Not liking black music, or criticizing negroes, is not racisim.
Using the term 'ghetto dreck' is not racist either.

The "tolerant" liberal left wackos want to ban all free speech.

The definition of a racist is one who thinks his own race is superior
to all others. I don't see that in any of his posts.
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 13:18:58 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Coin
Not liking black music, or criticizing negroes, is not racisim.
Not liking certain genres or styles of music such as Hip Hop
aren't racist in itself
Post by Coin
Using the term 'ghetto dreck' is not racist either.
However, using the term "Ghetto Dreck" to describe Little
Richard's version of his own composition of "Tutti Frutti" when
liking Pat Boone's version is clearcut sign of a racist attitude.

years ago I had tickets to go see the band Living Colour

I invited a friend (who happened to be white) along who declined
because he thought 'the brothers' could not play Rock music like white guys

he was ignorant of Rock's history and I even mentioned Chuck Berry
and Jimi Hendrix and he wasn't convinced that he was missing out
on a great show!

I went to the show and enjoyed every minute of it!

Corey Clover is an awesome singer and very articulate speaker
and Vernon Reid is a guitarist on par with some of the "Guitar
Heroes" of the 1960s-1980s, if not better than some of them.

they definitely were one of my favorite bands of the late 1980s

now, someone such as the airhead who goes by the name of DianeE
accusing me of the same because she seems to think all I do is talk about
"white" music(another type of racist attitude in itself) after I informed
her and everyone else who was paying attention at the time thatI
PREFER the classic blues of Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, and
Howlin' Wolf to the Rolling Stones varitey shows she has a low
comprehension level and is a bit of a dingbat.

anyone who would equate a person of noncolor who doesn't like the
hip hop genre or reggae as a "racist" when the person does not hold
racist views is an imbecile imho.

I know many people who love big band era music by African-American
artists such as Count Basie and Duke Ellington, but despise hip hop
as well as other forms of modern music including Heavy Metal.

what I was getting at is those who like songs such as "Tutti Frutti",
but only Pat Boones version and refer to the original versions as "Ghetto
Dreck" because the performers were African-American is a clearcut
racist attitude.
Post by Coin
The "tolerant" liberal left wackos want to ban all free speech.
Oh boy. here we go.

next you'll be saying "they're gonna take our guns!" and "force the elderly
into death camps" lol
Post by Coin
The definition of a racist is one who thinks his own race is superior
to all others. I don't see that in any of his posts.
And Way Back Jack and Sharx don't?

btw, It's not the President's fault this country is in such a mess.

imho, I think he's doing the best he can!

many of you already had your minds made up before he went into
office which is a definite sign of a racist attitude.

btw, I criticize the President too, and I am part African-American so
it is ok to criticize for a policy , but to HATE the man because of the
color of his skin before he is giving a chance is wrong!
waybackjack
2010-06-25 13:23:19 UTC
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:18:58 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
btw, It's not the President's fault this country is in such a mess.
Yeah it is.

Now I'm no fan of Bush who spent money like a liberal, favored illegal
invaders, and was stoopid to boot.

However ....

If President George W. Bush had been the first President that always
needed TelePrompters installed to be able to get through a Press
Conference, would you have laughed and said this is proof of how
inarticulate he is speaking on his own and is really controlled by
smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take
Laura Bush on a 'Date' in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had devalued your retirement plan's investment in GM
stock by 90% and given the UAW unions a Majority Stake in GM and
Chrysler, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special
Olympics kids, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown a
set of cheap incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given
him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have
approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England a little iPod
containing videos of his political speeches, would you have thought
this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, the Emperor
of Japan and the Premier of Communist China would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the
non-existent "Austrian Language," would you have brushed it off as a
minor slipup?

If George W. Bush had filled his Cabinet and circle of advisers with
people who cheat on their Income Taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco
de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican Ambassador when it was the 5th of
May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again,
would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have
hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and "potatoe" as proof
of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned over 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go
plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a
hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One buzzing
low over millions of people followed by jet fighters in downtown
Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether
they actually understand what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send Relief Aid to flood victims
throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than
in New Orleans after Katrina, would you want it made into a major
ongoing political issue with claims of Racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created high paid positions for dozens of
"Czars" who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate and
controlling much of what is happening to America, would you have
approved?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major
corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so,
would you have approved?

If George W Bush had proposed to DOUBLE the National Debt, which had
taken more than two Centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you
have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to DOUBLE the National Debt AGAIN
within 10 years, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had spent more than All the Presidents combined
since George Washington, would you have approved?
So, tell me again, what is it about Barack Hussein Obama that makes
him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything?
A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
2010-06-25 13:32:48 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by waybackjack
If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco
de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican Ambassador when it was the 5th of
May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again,
would you have winced in embarrassment?
If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have
hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and "potatoe" as proof
of what a dunce he is?
Actually, he was a lot worse

I think Archie Bunker made more sense!
waybackjack
2010-06-25 13:52:16 UTC
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:32:48 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by waybackjack
If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco
de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican Ambassador when it was the 5th of
May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again,
would you have winced in embarrassment?
If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have
hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and "potatoe" as proof
of what a dunce he is?
Actually, he was a lot worse
http://youtu.be/kcj_Jsifov4
I think Archie Bunker made more sense!
Obama's gaffes during the campaign:

Last May, he claimed that tornadoes in Kansas killed a whopping 10,000
people: “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in
Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.” The
actual death toll: 12.

Earlier this month in Oregon, he redrew the map of the United States:
“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United
States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

Last week, in front of a roaring Sioux Falls, S.D., audience, Obama
exulted: “Thank you, Sioux City. ... I said it wrong. I’ve been in
Iowa for too long. I’m sorry.”

Explaining last week why he was trailing Hillary Clinton in Kentucky,
Obama again botched basic geography: “Sen. Clinton, I think, is much
better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas. So it’s not
surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in
the middle.” On what map is Arkansas closer to Kentucky than Illinois?

Obama has as much trouble with numbers as he has with maps. Last
March, on the anniversary of the Bloody Sunday march in Selma, Ala.,
he claimed his parents united as a direct result of the civil rights
movement: “There was something stirring across the country because of
what happened in Selma, Ala., because some folks are willing to march
across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born.”

Obama was born in 1961. The Selma march took place in 1965. His
spokesman, Bill Burton, later explained that Obama was “speaking
metaphorically about the civil-rights movement as a whole.”

Earlier this month in Cape Girardeau, Mo., Obama showed off his
knowledge of the war in Afghanistan by homing in on a lack of
translators: “We only have a certain number of them, and if they are
all in Iraq, then it’s harder for us to use them in Afghanistan.” The
real reason it’s “harder for us to use them” in Afghanistan: Iraqis
speak Arabic or Kurdish. The Afghanis speak Pashto, Farsi, or other
non-Arabic languages.

Over the weekend in Oregon, Obama pleaded ignorance of the
decades-old, multibillion-dollar massive Hanford nuclear-waste
cleanup: “Here’s something that you will rarely hear from a
politician, and that is that I’m not familiar with the Hanford,
uuuuhh, site, so I don’t know exactly what’s going on there.
(Applause.) Now, having said that, I promise you I’ll learn about it
by the time I leave here on the ride back to the airport.”

I assume on that ride, a staffer reminded him that he’s voted on at
least one defense-authorization bill that addressed the “costs,
schedules, and technical issues” dealing with the nation’s most
contaminated nuclear-waste site.

Last March, the Chicago Tribune reported this little-noticed nugget
about a fake autobiographical detail in Obama’s Dreams from My Father:
“Then, there’s the copy of Life magazine that Obama presents as his
racial awakening at age 9. In it, he wrote, was an article and two
accompanying photographs of an African-American man physically and
mentally scarred by his efforts to lighten his skin. In fact, the Life
article and the photographs don’t exist, say the magazine’s own
historians.”

And in perhaps the most seriously troubling set of gaffes of them
all, Obama told a Portland crowd over the weekend that Iran doesn’t
“pose a serious threat to us” — cluelessly arguing that “tiny
countries” with small defense budgets can’t do us harm — and then
promptly flip-flopped the next day, claiming, “I’ve made it clear for
years that the threat from Iran is grave.”

Barack Obama — promoted by the Left and the media as an all-knowing,
articulate, transcendent Messiah — is a walking, talking gaffe
machine. How many more passes does he get? How many more can we
afford?
Sleazy Nancy
2010-06-25 13:48:07 UTC
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:18:58 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
many of you already had your minds made up before he went into
office which is a definite sign of a racist attitude.
Yeah, it didn't have anything to do with the FACT that his ideological
mentors were communists like Frank Marshall Davis and Saul Alinsky; or
he had only a cup of coffe experience in the State and US Senate; or
that he had the most liberal voting record in the Senate.

No, none of that stuff, so it must have been his skin shade.

This man Obama is angry. He is pissed at American exceptionalism
which he believes was built on the backs of the underclass, and by
God, he's going to change things. Every one of his policies has been
to redistribute the wealth. Let's punish the achievers and
successful, yeah that's right.

Just today even his sycophants at Time Magazine have published an
article about his lies on ObamaCare.

http://tinyurl.com/33ro658
Still milking the skin shade hoax? That shit got tired decades ago.
x***@gmail.com
2010-06-25 23:05:38 UTC
Post by waybackjack
[...]
Obama is more incompetent, never thought that could happen, than
Carter and is goring to make Nixon look like a choir boy.
Sharx35
2010-06-26 02:26:42 UTC
Post by x***@gmail.com
Post by waybackjack
[...]
Someone hack this account? I thought you were a DEMONrat LIEbrawl, through
and through?
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 14:59:45 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sharx35
Someone hack this account?
no, but someone needs to hack your brain even if it is Pea sized!
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 15:02:38 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by x***@gmail.com
Obama is more incompetent, never thought that could happen, than
Carter and is goring to make Nixon look like a choir boy.
Not nearly as incompetent as

George W. Bush
x***@gmail.com
Congratulations for recognizing Obama's incompetence.
waybackjack
2010-06-25 14:28:47 UTC
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:18:58 -0400, "A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
but to HATE the man because of the
color of his skin before he is giving a chance is wrong!
But I hate his white half as much as I hate his black half.

Also, it's a close call, but I hate Pelosi even more!!!

And she's from my home town; I still remember her father as mayor. He
wasn't the best mayor but must be turning over in his grave over his
anti-American little girl.
Dean F.
2010-06-25 21:38:52 UTC
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
I've yet to locate any signs of racism in resident roll. I don't think he's
racist. just an ignoramus with very bad manners who likes to drop
the F-Bomb alot and refer to those whom he disagrees with as a "Jackass".
This from the newly-arrived troll who refers to people as "retards"
and "fucking Limeys." How much you wanna bet he's really Scarlotti in
disguise?
Scarlotti
2010-06-26 03:18:08 UTC
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
I've yet to locate any signs of racism in resident roll. I don't think he's
racist. just an ignoramus with very bad manners who likes to drop
the F-Bomb alot and refer to those whom he disagrees with as a "Jackass".
This from the newly-arrived troll who refers to people as "retards"
and "fucking Limeys." How much you wanna bet he's really Scarlotti in
disguise?
Jeez Dean, you're even more paranoid about me than Tom!

Just to set your mind at ease:

1) The new guy knows more about post-64 music than I do; and
2) I always take credit for my posts made under aliases; and
3) You were dead wrong about Charles Rogan; dead wrong about that
European guy who liked your radio show; and you're dead wrong now.
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 15:01:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Dean F.
This from the newly-arrived troll who refers to people as "retards"
and "fucking Limeys." How much you wanna bet he's really Scarlotti in
disguise?
Scarlotti is one of the few people with any commen sense and good manners
here

it's too bad he didn't rub off on resident troll(Bruce Grossberg) and some
of the others here.
Blue
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 09:45:19 GMT
I've heard all of his hits, there's not one that I like. "Without You"
is one the hokiest things that I can imagine. I used to cringe when I
listened to oldies radio and heard "When I see my baby.....what do I
see....." Sorry, but I really think he blows. I'd take Avalon over
Tillotson any time.
I respect but disagree with your opinion on Tillotson.  Now, back to
the point to which you didn't respond, Frankie Avalon, "major pop
artist," yes or no?
no
You are so full of shit. You fucking faggots think that ghetto R and B
rules. FOAD, assholes.
sharx35   View profile
 (1 user)  More options Mar 9 2008, 7:51 pm
Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s,
rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1970s
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:10:35 GMT
[...]
I submit that you are the racist for bringin' up such crap, your just
another "dodgeball" element, get my drift, candyass!?
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 14:57:25 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Blue
I submit that you are the racist for bringin' up such crap, your just
another "dodgeball" element, get my drift, candyass!?
I am of a mixed race idiot or do you have slow reading comprehension?

I posted this thread after sharx refused to answer my question about being

racist for his "Ghetto Dreck" comment after I posted a clip of "Tutti
Frutti"

and asked which version everyone preferred, Little Richards(I prefer
Richards)
or Pat Boones.

had he just said Pat Boones and left it at that instead of posting the
racist crap
I would've accepted it and left it at that!
Len Blanks

NBA star to help murder victim's son -- The Star, 6 June 2010
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 18:44:34 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Blue
I submit that you are the racist for bringin' up such crap, your just
another "dodgeball" element, get my drift, candyass!?
I am of a mixed race idiot AND do you have slow reading comprehension?
Typo
Sharx35
YOU represent "ghetto dreck" in its human, so to speak, form.
Uni
2010-06-26 17:29:01 UTC
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
x-no-archive: yes
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
With only a month in office, the white folk complained and placed blame
for all of America's problems on Presidernt Obama. No, racism does not
exist, these days!!

Uni :-)
Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 09:45:19 GMT
I've heard all of his hits, there's not one that I like. "Without You"
is one the hokiest things that I can imagine. I used to cringe when I
listened to oldies radio and heard "When I see my baby.....what do I
see....." Sorry, but I really think he blows. I'd take Avalon over
Tillotson any time.
I respect but disagree with your opinion on Tillotson. Now, back to
the point to which you didn't respond, Frankie Avalon, "major pop
artist," yes or no?
no
You are so full of shit. You fucking faggots think that ghetto R and B
rules. FOAD, assholes.
sharx35 View profile
(1 user) More options Mar 9 2008, 7:51 pm
Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1960s, rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s,
rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1970s
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 17:32:53 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
x-no-archive: yes
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
With only a month in office, the white folk complained and placed blame
for all of America's problems on Presidernt Obama. No, racism does not
exist, these days!!
Yep. Obama and his henchmen practice it regularly.

EXCERPT: Some of my co-workers (DOJ attorneys) argued that the law
should not be used against black wrongdoers because of the long
history of slavery and segregation. Less charitable individuals called
it "payback time."
___________

ADAMS: Inside the Black Panther case Anger, ignorance and lies
By ByJ. Christian Adams
6:58 p.m., Friday, June 25, 2010

On the day President Obama was elected, armed men wearing the black
berets and jackboots of the New Black Panther Party were stationed at
the entrance to a polling place in Philadelphia. They brandished a
weapon and intimidated voters and poll watchers. After the election,
the Justice Department brought a voter-intimidation case against the
New Black Panther Party and those armed thugs. I and other Justice
attorneys diligently pursued the case and obtained an entry of default
after the defendants ignored the charges. Before a final judgment
could be entered in May 2009, our superiors ordered us to dismiss the
case.

The New Black Panther case was the simplest and most obvious violation
of federal law I saw in my Justice Department career. Because of the
corrupt nature of the dismissal, statements falsely characterizing the
case and, most of all, indefensible orders for the career attorneys
not to comply with lawful subpoenas investigating the dismissal, this
month I resigned my position as a Department of Justice (DOJ)
attorney.

The federal voter-intimidation statutes we used against the New Black
Panthers were enacted because America never realized genuine racial
equality in elections. Threats of violence characterized elections
from the end of the Civil War until the passage of the Voting Rights
Act in 1965. Before the Voting Rights Act, blacks seeking the right to
vote, and those aiding them, were victims of violence and
intimidation. But unlike the Southern legal system, Southern violence
did not discriminate. Black voters were slain, as were the white
champions of their cause. Some of the bodies were tossed into bogs and
in one case in Philadelphia, Miss., they were buried together in an
earthen dam.

Based on my firsthand experiences, I believe the dismissal of the
Black Panther case was motivated by a lawless hostility toward equal
enforcement of the law. Others still within the department share my
assessment. The department abetted wrongdoers and abandoned
law-abiding citizens victimized by the New Black Panthers. The
dismissal raises serious questions about the department's enforcement
neutrality in upcoming midterm elections and the subsequent 2012
presidential election.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights has opened an investigation into
the dismissal and the DOJ's skewed enforcement priorities. Attorneys
who brought the case are under subpoena to testify, but the department
ordered us to ignore the subpoena, lawlessly placing us in an
unacceptable legal limbo.

The assistant attorney general for civil rights, Tom Perez, has
testified repeatedly that the "facts and law" did not support this
case. That claim is false. If the actions in Philadelphia do not
constitute voter intimidation, it is hard to imagine what would, short
of an actual outbreak of violence at the polls. Let's all hope this
administration has not invited that outcome through the corrupt
dismissal.

Most corrupt of all, the lawyers who ordered the dismissal - Loretta
King, the Obama-appointed acting head of the Civil Rights Division,
and Steve Rosenbaum - did not even read the internal Justice
Department memorandums supporting the case and investigation. Just as
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. admitted that he did not read the
Arizona immigration law before he condemned it, Mr. Rosenbaum admitted
that he had not bothered to read the most important department
documents detailing the investigative facts and applicable law in the
New Black Panther case. Christopher Coates, the former Voting Section
chief, was so outraged at this dereliction of responsibility that he
actually threw the memos at Mr. Rosenbaum in the meeting where they
were discussing the dismissal of the case. The department subsequently
removed all of Mr. Coates' responsibilities and sent him to South
Carolina.

Mr. Perez also inaccurately testified to the House Judiciary Committee
that federal "Rule 11" required the dismissal of the lawsuit. Lawyers
know that Rule 11 is an ethical obligation to bring only meritorious
claims, and such a charge by Mr. Perez effectively challenges the
ethics and professionalism of the five attorneys who commenced the
case. Yet the attorneys who brought the case were voting rights
experts and would never pursue a frivolous matter. Their experience in
election law far surpassed the experience of the officials who ordered
the dismissal.

Some have called the actions in Philadelphia an isolated incident, not
worthy of federal attention. To the contrary, the Black Panthers in
October 2008 announced a nationwide deployment for the election. We
had indications that polling-place thugs were deployed elsewhere, not
only in November 2008, but also during the Democratic primaries, where
they targeted white Hillary Rodham Clinton supporters. In any event,
the law clearly prohibits even isolated incidents of voter
intimidation.

Others have falsely claimed that no voters were affected. Not only did
the evidence rebut this claim, but the law does not require a
successful effort to intimidate; it punishes even the attempt. Most
disturbing, the dismissal is part of a creeping lawlessness infusing
our government institutions. Citizens would be shocked to learn about
the open and pervasive hostility within the Justice Department to
bringing civil rights cases against nonwhite defendants on behalf of
white victims. Equal enforcement of justice is not a priority of this
administration. Open contempt is voiced for these types of cases.

Some of my co-workers argued that the law should not be used against
black wrongdoers because of the long history of slavery and
segregation. Less charitable individuals called it "payback time."
Incredibly, after the case was dismissed, instructions were given that
no more cases against racial minorities like the Black Panther case
would be brought by the Voting Section.

Refusing to enforce the law equally means some citizens are protected
by the law while others are left to be victimized, depending on their
race. Core American principles of equality before the law and freedom
from racial discrimination are at risk. Hopefully, equal enforcement
of the law is still a point of bipartisan, if not universal,
agreement. However, after my experience with the New Black Panther
dismissal and the attitudes held by officials in the Civil Rights
Division, I am beginning to fear the era of agreement over these core
American principles has passed.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/25/inside-the-black-panther-case-anger-ignorance-and-/
Uni
2010-06-26 18:51:06 UTC
Post by Way Back Jack
Post by Uni
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
x-no-archive: yes
You people have a couple of racists among your group and one is an overt
racist. are you aware of that?
With only a month in office, the white folk complained and placed blame
for all of America's problems on Presidernt Obama. No, racism does not
exist, these days!!
Yep. Obama and his henchmen practice it regularly.
EXCERPT: Some of my co-workers (DOJ attorneys) argued that the law
should not be used against black wrongdoers because of the long
history of slavery and segregation. Less charitable individuals called
it "payback time."
Hey, Wal-Mart was founded by a white man, and New York doesn't want
their racist employment and illegal immigrant practices to exist there!
Can't say much for Obama's crew, but his fetish with hiring women proves
something! Equal rights, not equal brains, you know!!

Uni
___________
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 19:12:09 UTC
Under Hate Bill" at http://youtu.be/rnziaXfYhc4

Post by Uni
___________
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 19:19:31 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Equal rights for all? <snip>
AND what the hell would your ilk know about equal rights?

50 years ago you would be lynching innocent people because of the color
of their skin just for the fun of it!!
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 19:52:13 UTC
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:19:31 -0400, "RACISTS SUCK!"
Post by A NEED TO KNOW IS A RIGHT TO KNOW
x-no-archive: yes
Equal rights for all? <snip>
AND what the hell would your ilk know about equal rights?
50 years ago you would be lynching innocent people because of the color
of their skin just for the fun of it!!
Here, Shaqueesha, learn something:

Next to slavery, lynching is thought to be the most racist aspect of
American history. A lynching museum exists in Milwaukee that focuses
exclusively on white-on-black lynchings. In 2000, a traveling exhibit
of white-on-black lynching photos came to American’s biggest cities.
The lynching exhibit received favorable attention from the major media
including the Washington Post, New York Times and CNN. According to
CNN correspondent Maria Hinojosa, “All photos show voiceless victims
of hate; men and women stripped, lashed, beaten, burned and hung.
Often their only crime was one they could not control -- the color of
their skin.” She ends her review of the display by claiming, “The
exhibit is a harsh reminder of America's responsibility for a horrible
chapter of racial hatred.”

This is the official view of lynching. That it was exclusively whites
who carried it out against innocent blacks. It is portrayed as a
viscous act of officially sanctioned white racism against innocent
blacks, designed to keep “Negroes in their place.”

In fact, we know quite a bit about lynching and the facts indicate it
was far from a racist design practiced by whites to terrorize blacks.
From its founding in 1914 until the early 1930’s. The New Republic ran
an annual editorial listing the number of lynchings in the United
States for each year. The NAACP’s first big crusade was against
lynching and they frequently publicized statistics. The Chicago
Tribune also covered lynching extensively.

Robert Zangrando, cites statistics for the period of 1882–1968 in his
book, The NAACP Crusade Against Lynching. Using figures from the
Tuskegee Institute he finds a total of 4,742 for the 87-year period,
of which 1,297 victims were white and 3,445 were black. Even though
over a quarter of those lynched were white, this does not stop
lynching from being described almost entirely in racist terms.

Here are some examples of the charge:

Jacquelyn Dowd Hall in Revolt Against Chivalry (1993) writes:
“Lynching functioned as a mode of repression because it was arbitrary
and exemplary, aimed not at one individual but at blacks as a group.
White supremacy was maintained … and lynching worked effectively to
create a general milieu of fear that discouraged individual and
organized black assertiveness.”

Donald L. Grant writes in The Anti-Lynching Movement (1975): “Lynching
… became the most effective method of maintaining the racial caste
system which developed after Reconstruction. This caste system
relegated Blacks to the position of a conquered people and made it
possible for whites to receive the economic, psychological, and sexual
tribute which they had been conditioned by slavery to accept as their
due.”

Robert Zangrado in The NAACP Crusade Against Lynching, 1909-1950
(1980) claims: “It was the indiscriminate use of violence that gave
the mob its real utility as an instrument of intimidation and control
in a racist society.”

An October 25, 1992 Los Angeles Times/Washington Post story on the
murder of Medgar Evers claims: “between 1881 and 1966, there were
4,709 lynchings in the United States, most of them racially motivated
killings of Southern blacks . . . .”

The claim that lynching was primarily an act of racism against blacks
is almost never supported with evidence. In fact, both whites and
blacks carried out lynchings. Almost all cases of lynchings were
carried out not because of race, but because of viscous crimes –
crimes often perpetrated by blacks.

In Lynching – History and Analysis (1995) Wichita State University
professor Dwight Murphey refutes the case that lynchings were largely
a result white of racism. People often resorted to lynching because
the authorities were a long ride away, and President Andrew Jackson
himself sanctioned the practice when he recommended to Iowa settlers
that they lynch murderers. Likewise in Kansas, a New York Tribune
correspondent reported in 1858 that "[t]here is a very general
disposition to pass over the hopelessly useless forms of Territorial
law and corrupt Federal courts, and try these parties (i.e.
horse-thieves) by Lynch law."

Prof. Murphey notes that contrary to current assumptions, blacks also
formed lynch gangs, mostly to lynch blacks, but sometimes to lynch
whites. In Clarksdale, Tennessee, blacks lynched a white in 1914 for
raping a black woman. The authorities later ruled that this was
justifiable homicide. In 1872 in Chicot County, Arkansas, armed blacks
broke three whites out of jail and shot them to death.

Nor was lynching by any means a sport in which any black was fair
game. In Tennessee in 1911, four white men hanged a black man and his
two daughters for no good reason. This outrage roused the ire of the
community; the whites were tried and two were hanged.

It is true that blacks were lynched more often than whites, but, as is
the case today, blacks were also more likely to commit violent crimes,
so even if lynching had been entirely race-blind, the number of
executions would still have been racially unbalanced. Prof. Murphey
cites black homicide rates in 1921-22 for Atlanta, Birmingham, Memphis
and New Orleans per 100,000 that were 102.2, 97.2, 116.9 and 46.7
respectively. This corresponded to white rates of 15.0, 28.0, 29.6,
and 8.4. According to Murphey, “These figures are eloquent testimony
that serious crime was the primary provocation for lynching.” Even
W.E.B. DuBois wrote disparagingly of "a class of black criminals,
loafers, and ne'er-do-wells who are a menace to their fellows, both
black and white."

Lynching exists today, though it is rarely called lynching. Prof.
Murphey’s book cites some then-recent incidents such as a July 13,
1993 report of an attempted lynching of a man in Washington state who
had recently been let out of prison after serving a mere 18 months for
raping a little girl. During the Los Angeles riots of 1992, blacks
lynched several whites, Asians and Hispanics. An October 1993 report
tells of a “scab” worker being killed by a sniper for “working in West
Virginia coal fields during a strike.” Prof. Murphey also reminds us
that for years, the United States and the world at large supported the
African National Congress (ANC) in its drive for power in South
Africa, while fully aware of the hundreds, if not thousands, of people
lynched by the ANC through “necklacing,” where a gas filled tire was
put around the victim’s neck and lit on fire.

One of the worst cases of modern lynching was a 1992-gang attack on a
young white woman, Missy McLauchlin in Charleston, South Carolina. The
victim was abducted, raped, tortured and murdered by five blacks who
had made a pact to kill a white woman for “400 years of oppression.”
The case was not investigated as a hate crime and barely made the
local news. Jared Taylor describes many other instances of cases that
can be described as black-on-white lynchings in his groundbreaking
book, Paved With Good Intentions (1992).

Finally, it helps to keep lynching in proper perspective. The highest
estimates of lynchings from after the Civil War until 1960 are around
5,000. This is hardly a remarkable level of violence for a 100-year
period. Other blacks kill more blacks every year in America. This also
pales in comparison to over half a million people killed in less than
a year in Rwanda’s 1994 tribal wars, the discovery of 15,000 Polish
officers killed by the Soviet army in the Katyn Forest at the end of
WWII, the 30 million Chinese killed off by Mao in his “Great Leap
Forward” in the 1960’s, and the millions of Ukrainians purposely
starved to death by Stalin in the 1930’s. Prof. Murphey notes, “These
events have hardly received a ripple of attention from a world
distracted by its on-going concerns; and, perhaps more significantly,
academia has devoted almost no attention to them.”
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 19:17:33 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Wow, Uni I had no idea you were a Sexist!
RACISTS SUCK!
2010-06-26 18:46:16 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Uni
With only a month in office, the white folk complained and placed blame
for all of America's problems on Presidernt Obama. No, racism does not
exist, these days!!
Uni :-)
What white people? you mean the "Tea Party" bozos?

hopefully, you're not among them.

up until now you've made a good impression on me. don't let me think
otherwise. ;-)
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 19:12:16 UTC
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:46:16 -0400, "RACISTS SUCK!"
Post by RACISTS SUCK!
up until now you've made a good impression on me. don't let me think
otherwise. ;-)
See if this makes an impression on ya, punk.

well-kept secret.
x***@gmail.com
2010-06-26 22:13:35 UTC
Post by RACISTS SUCK!
[...]
It was two weeks ago Friday as I was walking to the bank. As I passed
one of the entrances to my condo complex I notices a half empty liter
of Mounrain Dew in the middle of the drive. I also saw about 50 yards
further in a bunch of Black Teens what I later found out were shooting
dice. As a former Association Board member I also knew they sis live
in the complex. Being Jewish a dime is a dime and the bank was in the
Krogers I picked it. As I continued walking I heard a bunch of
yelling, with the bunch running after me, jumping over a wall that
separates the complex from the strip mall. I'm quickly surrounded. I
then say "What's up.? I'm then told that the pop is theirs to which I
say "Well you shouldn't be leaving it in the middle of the driveway."
Then one of then snatches it out of my hand. I turn around continue to
the bank and I find out later back to shooting dice. About 10 minutes
later I'm walking back and I see the bunch in the same place shooting
dice. I then began walking towards them to tell therm they are
trespassing and they should be on their way. As I approach them I see
an older resident (Black) talking to them. BTW the complex is 90%
Black. As he turns away they start walking further in the complex.
When they see me I hear "He has his hand in his pocket. He has
Magnum." I catch up to the bunch at the pool. BRW on regular basis
kids (Black) that don't live in the complex come and swim in the pool.
We put a lock on it and they crawl under it or over it. They destroy
and steal the furniture too. I ask them if they live here and lets see
some ID. The next thing I know I'm hit in the head from behind and I'm
kissing the cement walk. Keep in mind I'm 60+ 5'7', 140 pounds and all
of them were much taller and weight more but weren't brave enough to
face me. I picked myself up , walked a 1 1/2 blocks to my unit look
around for a phone book, which I couldn'r find, to call the police. I
then got on the internet, found the number and called. I explained
what happened and asked for a description and could I ID them. For a
description I felt like saying "the Usual" and I could ID them. They
took my number and 5 minutes later I got a call that an officer was
coming by. About five minutes later a officer stops by and I re-tell
the story. He gets a call and asks me to get in the car. drives about
1/4 mile down the street there's to police cars with about a dozen of
the Black thugs sitting on the lawn not looking very happy. Off to
jail they were going.

About a week later I see a Black Woman that I've known for twenty plus
years who asks me what happened. I told her and she says when she
decided to move to Southfield 15 years ago a Black and a Jewish friend
to her not to move to Southfield. BRW I was under the impression when
I moved from Birmingham wealthy mostly White city to Southfield that
was an integrated (50-60% Black). middle class city. She had just
retired from the Southfield Public School system and said she got out
because the "Detroit element" was moving in a changing it . Now that
her daughter is graduating from college she is "getting out." We wee
talking the other day and she says " I bet you think that you take the
Black out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the
Black." Seeing three areas Northwest Detroit, Oak Park and South field
turn from solid middle class with at one time significant Jewish
populations into shitholes I'm starting to think that way. In ending
it was after living in my complex four years that I ran for the Board.
I was talking to a little old Black lady who told mr "you know
Southfield isn't what it used to be.
Way Back Jack
2010-06-26 22:26:16 UTC
Post by RACISTS SUCK!
[...]
You have guts.

Grew up in Baltimore and I would love to see the old 'hood again, walk
the streets, alleys, and the back lots where we played ball, but it's
not going to happen unless I have an escort consisting of a platoon of
Force Recon US Marines.