TEST
2021-05-30 09:24:05 UTC
TEST
2021-05-30 10:59:59 UTC
TEST
---------
You get 100%
DianeE
2021-05-30 11:01:31 UTC
TEST
From: Roger Ford <***@blueyonder.co.uk>
Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s
Subject: TEST
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 10:24:05 +0100
TEST
Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 10:24:05 +0100
Thanks Di

Now I know I'm ok to switch over come June 30 when my present
newsserver decides to give up the usenet ghost

Meantime my trusty ole Free Agent strikes again!!!!

2021-05-30 12:56:49 UTC
TEST
Newsgroups: rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 10:24:05 +0100
Thanks Di
Now I know I'm ok to switch over come June 30 when my present
newsserver decides to give up the usenet ghost
Meantime my trusty ole Free Agent strikes again!!!!
BTW I should have switched to a better header

On my server my messages (and yours) in this thread have attached
themselves to a 2005 header posted by one FOSMAN :)