Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - February - Round 1 - Group 5
2020-02-13 14:44:59 UTC

Rhythm Feet - Carroll "Wild Red" Pegues

Wore To A Frazzel - Tony & Jackie Lamie

Ay-Tete Fee - Clifton Chenier

Broke - Five Echoes

SavoyBG
2020-02-13 14:45:25 UTC

1. Broke - Five Echoes
2. Ay-Tete Fee - Clifton Chenier
3. Rhythm Feet - Carroll "Wild Red" Pegues
4. Wore To A Frazzel - Tony & Jackie Lamie
Steve Mc
2020-02-13 15:17:19 UTC
1. Ay-Tete Fee - Clifton Chenier

2. Broke - Five Echoes

2020-02-13 15:05:21 UTC
Broke - Five Echoes
Ay-Tete Fee - Clifton Chenier
Wore To A Frazzel - Tony & Jackie Lamie
Rhythm Feet - Carroll "Wild Red" Pegues

The top two are so good they get my votes over my own nomination

2020-02-13 15:20:49 UTC
1-Ay-Tete Fee - Clifton Chenier
2-Broke - Five Echoes
3-Rhythm Feet - Carroll "Wild Red" Pegues
4-Wore To A Frazzel - Tony & Jackie Lamie

As Roger said, "the top two are so good they get my votes over my own
nomination."
Mark Dintenfass
2020-02-13 15:26:53 UTC
Ay-Tete Fee - Clifton Chenier
Broke - Five Echoes
2020-02-13 15:55:01 UTC
1- Carroll "Wild Red" Pegues

2- Clifton Chenier

3- Tony and Jackie Lamie

4- Five Echoes
Carl
2020-02-13 16:16:45 UTC
Jim Colegrove
2020-02-13 16:19:46 UTC
1. Ay-Tete Fee - Clifton Chenier

2. Broke - Five Echoes

3. Wore To A Frazzel - Tony & Jackie Lamie

4. Rhythm Feet - Carroll "Wild Red" Pegues
Rick Schubert
2020-02-13 16:52:18 UTC
1. Broke - Five Echoes
2. Rhythm Feet - Carroll "Wild Red" Pegues
3. Ay-Tete Fee - Clifton Chenier
4. Wore To A Frazzel - Tony & Jackie Lamie
SavoyBG
2020-02-13 18:28:34 UTC

1. Ay-Tete Fee - Clifton Chenier - 30
2. Broke - Five Echoes - 27

3. Rhythm Feet - Carroll "Wild Red" Pegues - 21
4. Wore To A Frazzel - Tony & Jackie Lamie - 12

Jim's Chenier and Rick's Five Echoes move into the SWEET 16. The hillbillies that Diane and Roger nominated will walk home barefoot, which they are used to.