Obscure 1950s Recordings Tournament - April - Round 1 - Group 2
2019-04-10 00:09:48 UTC

One Eyed Jack - Bobby Charles

I May Be Wrong - Little Johnny Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs

Lover Boy - Cleftones

Hey Girl Hey Boy - Oscar McLollie & Jeanette Davis

SavoyBG
2019-04-10 00:29:58 UTC

1. I May Be Wrong - Little Johnny Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs
2. One Eyed Jack - Bobby Charles
3. Hey Girl Hey Boy - Oscar McLollie & Jeanette Davis
4. Lover Boy - Cleftones
Steve Mc
2019-04-10 01:03:20 UTC
1. I May Be Wrong - Little Johnny Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs

2. Hey Girl Hey Boy - Oscar McLollie & Jeanette Davis

3. One Eyed Jack - Bobby Charles

4. Lover Boy - Cleftones

2019-04-10 02:10:28 UTC
1. I May Be Wrong - Little Johnny Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs
2. Hey Girl Hey Boy - Oscar McLollie & Jeanette Baker
3. One Eyed Jack - Bobby Charles
4. Lover Boy - Cleftones
Dennis C
2019-04-10 00:48:02 UTC
1- "Hey Girl Hey Boy" Even better the 2nd time around!! Jeanette cooks,baby!!

2- "Lover Boy"

3 "I May be wrong" Cunthair separates 2nd and 3rd.

4- "One Eyed Jack" And hum drum Bobby Charles wipes up the rear!!
SavoyBG
2019-04-10 01:44:13 UTC
1- "Hey Girl Hey Boy" Even better the 2nd time around!! Jeanette cooks,baby!!
I think Bugge is finally starting to like you, Dennis!
Dennis C
The end is nigh, baby!!
Mark Dintenfass
2019-04-10 03:30:37 UTC
1. Johnny
2. Bobby
3. Tones
4. O&J

2019-04-10 03:35:02 UTC

4. Lover Boy - Cleftones
Rick Schubert
2019-04-10 04:49:43 UTC
1. Lover Boy - Cleftones
2. One Eyed Jack - Bobby Charles
3. I May Be Wrong - Little Johnny Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs
4. Hey Girl Hey Boy - Oscar McLollie & Jeanette Davis
Roger Ford

2019-04-10 05:43:19 UTC
Lover Boy - Cleftones

a black quintet, from Queens, would you believe

One Eyed Jack - Bobby Charles
Bill B
2019-04-10 10:42:17 UTC
1 Hey Girl Hey Boy - Oscar McLollie & Jeanette Davis
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/5Mb0_SMLPCQ
2 Lover Boy - Cleftones
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/m4NiUaIw7RI
3 I May Be Wrong - Little Johnny Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/bxaHHNFlV8Y
4 One Eyed Jack - Bobby Charles
http://youtu.be/bk4R5G0zmnk
DianeE
2019-04-10 11:43:49 UTC
1-I May Be Wrong - Little Johnny Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs
2-Lover Boy - Cleftones
SavoyBG
2019-04-10 12:54:55 UTC

1-I May Be Wrong - Little Johnny Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs - 39
2-One Eyed Jack - Bobby Charles - 29

3-Hey Girl Hey Boy - Oscar McLollie & Jeanette Davis - 27
4-Lover Boy - Cleftones - 25

Oscar/Jeanette and the Cleftones are out. Johnny and Bobby keep going.