Well, this is weird
2019-05-09 12:40:56 UTC
Several of Roger's posts from 2013 are showing up on my server as if
they were posted at 7:35 a.m. today. Does anyone else see them?
Roger Ford
2019-05-09 12:44:46 UTC
Yes they show here too----but I don't know how???

2019-05-09 13:08:11 UTC
Several of Roger's posts from 2013 are showing up on my server as if
they were posted at 7:35 a.m. today. Does anyone else see them?
I assume we're all seeing them. Very weird.
2019-05-09 15:12:20 UTC
Several of Roger's posts from 2013 are showing up on my server as if
they were posted at 7:35 a.m. today. Does anyone else see them?
I assume we're all seeing them. Very weird.
Another reason to use Google instead of your dumb newsreaders, as they are not showing there.