(Every Time I Hear) That OTHER Saxophone
2019-05-19 17:17:14 UTC
Thanks to everyone who helped vote the Montrell original #1 in the
latest contest

Throughout the contest nobody mentioned the white Ralph Marterie cover
version (with good reason? :) so in the interests of historical
completition here 'tis

Not sure who the less-than-mellow sax player is here (Gus Bivona?).

Whatever,I doubt that Lee Allen lost any sleep over it.

2019-05-19 23:52:53 UTC
http://youtu.be/u-rtnbtCuc0
Not sure who the less-than-mellow sax player is here (Gus Bivona?).
Whatever,I doubt that Lee Allen lost any sleep over it.
This was on the sidebar. A good live version by Robert Plant.

Dennis C
2019-05-20 00:27:48 UTC
Plant's vocal is all wrong for this song!!

Setzer's the rocker that nails THIS shit, baby!!
SavoyBG
2019-05-20 00:35:41 UTC
Plant's vocal is all wrong for this song!!
Setzer's the rocker that nails THIS shit, baby!!
I'm just impressed that Plant knows the record and took the time to get the arrangement right.