Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - May - Round 1 - Group 4
2020-05-13 12:30:03 UTC

Love Me, Love Me, Love Me - Chimes

Down - Marveliers

You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen

Blues Has Walked In My Room - Bob Gaddy

SavoyBG
2020-05-13 12:30:31 UTC

1. Down - Marveliers
2. You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen
3. Love Me, Love Me, Love Me - Chimes
4. Blues Has Walked In My Room - Bob Gaddy
Roger Ford
2020-05-13 12:38:29 UTC
1. Down - Marveliers
2. You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen
3. Love Me, Love Me, Love Me - Chimes
4. Blues Has Walked In My Room - Bob Gaddy
I guess we HAD to agree eventually :)

You have an exemplary ballot today, guv'ner.
Roger Ford
2020-05-13 12:37:37 UTC

2020-05-13 13:51:01 UTC
1-You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen
2-Down - Marveliers
3-Blues Has Walked In My Room - Bob Gaddy
4-Love Me, Love Me, Love Me - Chimes
Jim Colegrove
2020-05-13 13:52:41 UTC

SavoyBG
Welcome to the club, Tex!
Steve Mc

Tell me what'd I say!
Steve Mc

2020-05-13 15:01:23 UTC
2020-05-13 15:17:55 UTC
So far Me, Roger and Jim have the same ballot, and Mark, Diane and Steve have the same ballot.
Carl
2020-05-13 15:42:12 UTC
A cleaner copy of the Marveliers

Carl
2020-05-13 15:47:46 UTC
1. Blues Has Walked In My Room - Bob Gaddy
2. Love Me, Love Me, Love Me - Chimes
3. Down - Marveliers
4. You’ve Been Goofin’ - Jimmy Nolen
Rick Schubert
2020-05-13 16:04:17 UTC
1. Love Me, Love Me, Love Me - Chimes
Dennis C
2020-05-13 19:01:11 UTC
1- Jimmy Nolen

2- Chimes

3- Bob Gaddy

4- Marveliers
SavoyBG
2020-05-13 21:20:29 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS (Same as me, Roger and Jim)

1. Down - Marveliers - 27 (5-4)
2. You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen - 27

3. Love Me, Love Me, Love Me - Chimes - 19
4. Blues Has Walked In My Room - Bob Gaddy - 17

Jim's Marveliers edges Steve's Nolen in a tie breaker as both advance. Rick's Chimes did not ring Carl's Gaddy walks out.