#1 HITS (GRADED) - 1957
2018-11-27 16:54:59 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....

1957

Too Much Elvis Presley 8
Young Love Tab Hunter 2
Party Doll Buddy Knox 7
Round And Round Perry Como 6
All Shook Up Elvis Presley 9
Love Letters In The Sand Pat Boone 6
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear Elvis Presley 8
Tammy Debbie Reynolds 6
Diana Paul Anka 7
That'll Be The Day Crickets 10
Honeycomb Jimmie Rodgers 7
Wake Up Little Susie Everly Brothers 8
Jailhouse Rock Elvis Presley 10
You Send Me Sam Cooke 8
April Love Pat Boone 3

(based on Billboard best sellers chart)

2018-11-27 18:29:30 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....
1957
Too Much Elvis Presley 8 (10)
Young Love Tab Hunter 2 (3)
Party Doll Buddy Knox 7 (9)
Round And Round Perry Como 6 (8)
All Shook Up Elvis Presley 9 (10)
Love Letters In The Sand Pat Boone 6 (8)
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear Elvis Presley 8 (8)
Tammy Debbie Reynolds 6 (6)
Diana Paul Anka 7 (8)
That'll Be The Day Crickets 10 (10)
Honeycomb Jimmie Rodgers 7 (8)
Wake Up Little Susie Everly Brothers 8 (9)
Jailhouse Rock Elvis Presley 10 (10)
You Send Me Sam Cooke 8 (6)
April Love Pat Boone 3 (6)