L. C. Williams: "I Want My Baby Back" - FREEDOM 1542; JULY 1950
2021-03-27 00:14:44 UTC
https://www.spontaneouslunacy.net/l-c-williams-i-want-my-baby-back-freedom-1542/

YOUTUBE -

SPONTANEOUS LUNACY VERDICT 6/10
DianeE
2021-03-27 00:17:30 UTC
Just correcting the subject line. I copy and paste these things and
sometimes Bruce leaves out the word "REVIEW."
YOUTUBE - http://youtu.be/wxghCKki0Fw
SPONTANEOUS LUNACY VERDICT 6/10
DianeE
2021-03-29 14:13:12 UTC
Post by DianeE
https://www.spontaneouslunacy.net/l-c-williams-i-want-my-baby-back-freedom-1542/
YOUTUBE - http://youtu.be/wxghCKki0Fw
SPONTANEOUS LUNACY VERDICT 6/10
---------------
This one's actually pretty good although a tad too frantic for me. You
guys ought to give it a listen.
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-03-29 14:19:50 UTC
Gimme Jimmy Cross's version any day of the week if nothing else for the line "mush head on a motorsickle", baby!!
Dean F.
2021-03-29 23:39:34 UTC
"Oh baby, I dig you so much! Hot dang! Pay dirt."
Roger Ford
2021-03-30 07:28:09 UTC
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:19:50 -0700 (PDT), Dennis C from Tennessee
Post by Dennis C from Tennessee
Gimme Jimmy Cross's version any day of the week if nothing else for the line "mush head on a motorsickle", baby!!
I know it's generally recognized as a comedy classic but I'm afraid
the heavily booted Jimmy Cross' "I Want My Baby Back" left me
unmoved---as did his "Ballad Of James Bong" and "Super Duper Man"
followups.

2021-03-30 07:35:10 UTC