Orville Brooks and the Jubalaires
2019-05-09 14:02:43 UTC
The Jubalaires - I've Waited All My Life For You - King 4325

Is this the same recording as the Orville Brooks Coral 65000 entry in the 1948 singles battle?
Roger Ford
2019-05-09 18:12:20 UTC
Post by Carl
The Jubalaires - I've Waited All My Life For You - King 4325
http://youtu.be/QS9vhR-1F5g
Is this the same recording as the Orville Brooks Coral 65000 entry in the 1948 singles battle?
Same song but different recording.If you send me a note I can send the
mp3 to you

From 1954 there is this (with slight title change) too