For Lyrics Fans Only
2020-05-12 19:10:22 UTC

2020-05-12 22:04:19 UTC
I tried to sing it to myself, but I forgot the words.
Dean F.
2020-05-13 00:02:22 UTC
It would have helped to have the lyrics printed on screen.
SavoyBG
2020-05-13 00:46:26 UTC
It would have helped to have the lyrics printed on screen.
Yes, they are hard to follow otherwise.
Roger Ford
2020-05-13 12:34:43 UTC
http://youtu.be/8NLPEnbpYhE
Way too complicated for me

2020-05-13 13:31:53 UTC
http://youtu.be/8NLPEnbpYhE
Way too complicated for me
We need an Englsih Lit professor to decipher the meaning.
Jim Colegrove
2020-05-13 13:52:02 UTC
http://youtu.be/8NLPEnbpYhE
I've had this one for years. It's an Ohio record. This page has a
photo of the 45 label.
SavoyBG
2020-05-13 14:03:17 UTC
http://youtu.be/8NLPEnbpYhE
I've had this one for years. It's an Ohio record. This page has a
photo of the 45 label.
What Page?

Here's one: http://rcs-discography.com/rcs/show_pic.php?key=3612&type=ls
Jim Colegrove

Dennis C
2020-05-13 20:07:47 UTC
I have no problem with the lyrics of this song, baby!!