(OT) KSOL San Francisco, 11/30/69
2018-12-05 10:54:53 UTC
I've uploaded last Friday night's SOUL EXPRESS show. It features the end of the month countdown special for November: the top hits on San Francisco's KSOL for their charted dated 11/30/69.

Featured artists include Ray Charles, Wilbert Harrison, Ben E. King, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, Mongo Santamaria, Luther Ingram, the Four Tops, Wilson Pickett, the Meters, Eddie Holman, Jerry Butler, Ike & Tina Turner, Friends of Distinction, the Whispers, O.V. Wright, the Jackson 5, Syl Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Nina Simone, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight & The Pips, and James Brown.

You can hear the show at https://www.mixcloud.com/dean-fiora/
Tony
2018-12-05 15:23:39 UTC
Why not post it in the 60s group?
Dean F.
2018-12-05 21:58:58 UTC
Because the '60s group is dead.
Dennis C
2018-12-05 16:43:06 UTC
Why not post it in the "whogivesafuck" group?
Dean F.
2018-12-05 21:58:31 UTC
Why not post it in the "whogivesafuck" group?
Sometimes I miss having Fred around. He was so-o-o-o good at making this redneck wanker look like the buffoon he is (or at least pretends to be in this group).
Dennis C
2018-12-05 22:12:00 UTC
Don't sell yourself short, Deanomite!!!

Redneck wanker huh?

Above average.....not Skunkly...but it fits!!

That's why I miss Tom, baby!!