narkive is for sale. Interested? (dismiss)
Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - May - Round 1 - Group 7
2020-05-16 13:58:07 UTC

Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter

There's No Need To Cry - The Five Blind Boys

My Lovin' Baby - Channels

That's What I Call A Ball - Larry Donn

SavoyBG
2020-05-16 13:58:36 UTC

1. There's No Need To Cry - The Five Blind Boys
2. My Lovin' Baby - Channels
3. That's What I Call A Ball - Larry Donn
4. Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
Roger Ford

2020-05-16 15:08:21 UTC
1. That's What I Call A Ball - Larry Donn

2. Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter

3. My Lovin' Baby - Channels

4. There's No Need To Cry - The Five Blind Boys

2020-05-16 14:12:25 UTC
RANKINGS

1. There's No Need To Cry - The Five Blind Boys
2. That's What I Call A Ball - Larry Donn
3. Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
4. My Lovin Baby - Channels
DianeE
2020-05-16 14:20:57 UTC
1-Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
I don't care what you think--I love this record.
Mark Dintenfass
2020-05-16 14:39:04 UTC
Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
2020-05-16 15:28:26 UTC

SavoyBG
2020-05-16 16:30:54 UTC
This one is 100% polarizing so far. Unfortunately there's only 2 for the North Pole and 5 for the South Pole!
Steve Mc
2020-05-16 17:03:20 UTC
Post by Steve Mc
4. There's No Need To Cry - The Five Blind Boys
This one is 100% polarizing so far. Unfortunately there's only 2 for the North Pole and 5 for the South Pole!
I like their interesting arrangement of Amazing House.

2020-05-16 19:02:48 UTC
Post by Steve Mc
4. There's No Need To Cry - The Five Blind Boys
This one is 100% polarizing so far. Unfortunately there's only 2 for the
North Pole and 5 for the South Pole!
I like it, but this was a tough group.
2020-05-16 16:36:11 UTC
1. My Lovin' Baby - Channels
2. Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
3. There's No Need To Cry - The Five Blind Boys
4. That's What I Call A Ball - Larry Donn
Dennis C
2020-05-16 17:27:02 UTC
1- Ty Hunter

2- Larrt Donn

3- The Channels

4 The Quint that Squints
SavoyBG
2020-05-16 17:54:03 UTC

1. That's What I Call A Ball - Larry Donn - 26 (5-4)
2. Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter - 26

3. My Lovin' Baby - Channels - 22
4. There's No Need To Cry - The Five Blind Boys - 16

Roger and Diane are happier than pigs in shit right now as their records advance into the SWEET SIXTEEN. The Donn beat the Hunter in a 5-4 tie breaker. Rick and me on the other hand both have another record out.
DianeE
Give Steve credit for calling it.
Roger Ford