England vs USA !!
2019-06-29 05:37:47 UTC
Here's to the ladies!

Congrats to the US ladies football (sorry I meant SAHHHCER) team on
beating those dreadful Froggies. And its nice to read about a
DIFFERENT "Megan" (even tho it is spelt different) for a change!

So we'll see see you all 2nd July at the Stade de Lyon.

Bring everything you got!

And may the best gals win!

2019-06-29 13:17:19 UTC
Go England!!
Piss on that genuflecting sapho, baby!!
Bill B
2019-06-29 13:45:09 UTC
I have more of a problem with their celebrations against Thailand, but I'm still rooting for them. If they lose, I'll take some comfort in that.
Dennis C
2019-06-29 14:36:58 UTC
Piss on that Buster Crabbe lookin' thang!!
She'll probably sign a movie deal to play Tarzan after this!!

Go England!!
DianeE
2019-06-29 15:50:31 UTC
Piss on that Buster Crabbe lookin' thang!!
She'll probably sign a movie deal to play Tarzan after this!!
Go England!!
----------
Do you rate male baseball players based on their looks?
A lot of them look like hairy apes to me.
I don't care if she looks like a mule as long as she can kick like one.
Roger Ford
2019-06-29 16:09:26 UTC
Piss on that Buster Crabbe lookin' thang!!
She'll probably sign a movie deal to play Tarzan after this!!
Go England!!
----------
Do you rate male baseball players based on their looks?
I guess the denizens of the London Stadium (West Ham United's home
ground) will answer that question in aboout an hour from now----when
two of the biggest American baseball teams---the New York Yankees and
the Boston Red Sox---play there in the biggest such event thus far on
these shoes. They seem to be trying real hard this time to make a
heavily concerted effort to get this baseball thing off the ground
here----and it may just work.

Yesterday US football (courtesy the American ladies) and today....US
baseball!

Yikes!!!

It's 6-0 Yankees and they are still batting in the top of the first inning. They just knocked out the Red Sox Pitcher, Rick Porcello, who played here locally in high school. I umpired a couple of his high school games.
Dennis C
2019-06-29 17:34:35 UTC
Yeah, you ruined him with that Newark sized strike zone of yours!!!

Nee he's got to get it in the hitting zone, baby!!
SavoyBG
2019-06-29 17:37:29 UTC
Yeah, you ruined him with that Newark sized strike zone of yours!!!
Nee he's got to get it in the hitting zone, baby!!
Actually, I never had the plate when he was pitching.

SavoyBG
Can someone post a link to a picture of this mule?
Bill B
2019-06-29 16:59:36 UTC
Can someone post a link to a picture of this mule?
https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/ny-20190629-bb5q3imoxzflzfkaj7dhgaql7u-story.html

Not the politician.