Relic's "Golden Groups" LPs
2020-01-29 01:28:54 UTC
How many volumes did that series produce? I have the first fifty-two, but I know there were more.
SavoyBG
2020-01-29 01:32:25 UTC
How many volumes did that series produce? I have the first fifty-two, but I know there were more.
I just sent your question to Donn.
SavoyBG
2020-01-29 03:37:43 UTC

think 55 but not positive
Dean F.
2020-01-29 04:20:34 UTC
What inspired my question was a pair of LPs I found listed on-line: "The Golden Groups, Parts 56 & 57: The Best of Norton Records, Volumes 1 & 2." I had a feeling they weren't Relic releases.
SavoyBG
2020-01-29 04:29:59 UTC
I just sent your question to Donn.
think 55 but not positive
What inspired my question was a pair of LPs I found listed on-line: "The Golden Groups, Parts 56 & 57: The Best of Norton Records, Volumes 1 & 2." I had a feeling they weren't Relic releases.
No, those guys asked Donn if it was okay to use Relic's look for the covers.