Obscure 1950s Recordings Tournament - May - Round 1 - Group 6
2019-05-13 13:57:47 UTC

She's Mine - Danderliers

I Won't Cry - Little David and His Harps

I Never Would Have Made It - Roy Milton

24 hours a Day - Cathy Ryan (Admirals)

SavoyBG
2019-05-13 14:02:45 UTC

1. I Won't Cry - Little David and His Harps
2. She's Mine - Danderliers
3. I Never Would Have Made It - Roy Milton
4. 24 hours a Day - Cathy Ryan (Admirals)

Exceedingly close between 2 and 3.
Steve Mc
2019-05-13 14:30:50 UTC
1. 24 hours a Day - Cathy Ryan (Admirals)

2. She's Mine - Danderliers

3. I Won't Cry - Little David and His Harps

4. I Never Would Have Made It - Roy Milton

2019-05-13 14:25:17 UTC
1-I Won't Cry - Little David and His Harps
2-I Never Would Have Made It - Roy Milton
3-She's Mine - Danderliers
4-24 hours a Day - Cathy Ryan (Admirals)
Roger Ford

2019-05-13 14:48:11 UTC
Taste this, Grossberg!!

1- Cathy Ryan

2- Roy Milton

3- Danderliers

4- Little David
Bill B
2019-05-13 14:50:51 UTC
1 She's Mine - Danderliers
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/pL_IyBwsVgg
2 I Won't Cry - Little David and His Harps
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/bh-NchgWp0I
3 24 hours a Day - Cathy Ryan (Admirals)
http://youtu.be/1qjogHPoQF4
http://youtu.be/SDDBf67AxEk
Jim Colegrove
2019-05-13 15:21:45 UTC
1. She's Mine - Danderliers

OleManRiver
2019-05-13 15:27:03 UTC
1. She's Mine - Danderliers
Mark Dintenfass
2019-05-13 16:30:34 UTC
http://youtu.be/pL_IyBwsVgg
http://youtu.be/bh-NchgWp0I
http://youtu.be/SDDBf67AxEk
http://youtu.be/1qjogHPoQF4
2019-05-13 20:39:20 UTC
I liked all of group 5 better than any of these

Little David
Cathy Ryan
Roy Milton
Danderliers
SavoyBG
2019-05-13 21:04:59 UTC
We still need Bob and Rick, but this has been decided by a lot already. The Danderliers and Harps will advance, Cathy and Roy are going home. We just need to determine first and second between the top 2 and 3rd and 4th between the bottom 2.
Rick Schubert
2019-05-13 22:24:50 UTC
1. She's Mine - Danderliers
Bob Roman
2019-05-13 23:36:51 UTC
1. Ryan
2. Milton
3. Danderliers
4. Harps

2019-05-13 23:53:21 UTC
Robert by god Roman with a Cathy Ryan first place ballot!!!

Who's got good taste, baby?!!
Bob Roman
2019-05-14 00:05:00 UTC
This may have been the weakest round 1 ballot in the history of this game.

2019-05-14 00:58:29 UTC
Hahahaha!!

Somebody's gotta be the best alpine skier in Ocala, Florida, baby!!!

Cathy Ryan!!! Shshsh on down!!
SavoyBG
2019-05-14 01:56:49 UTC

1. She's Mine - Danderliers - 36
2. I Won't Cry - Little David and His Harps - 35

3. 24 hours a Day - Cathy Ryan (Admirals) - 25
4. I Never Would Have Made It - Roy Milton - 24

I guess we'll find out if Bob is right about this group in the next round.
SavoyBG
2019-05-14 01:13:23 UTC
This may have been the weakest round 1 ballot in the history of this game.
Other than the Cathy Ryan that just ranked first, it's a very good group IMO.