Women And Cadillacs
2019-07-05 13:59:48 UTC
Anybody know when this version is from?

SavoyBG
2019-07-05 14:04:07 UTC
Anybody know when this version is from?
http://youtu.be/N0aM31ofZQg
Found it, it's from his first album in the year 2000!
Rick Schubert
2019-07-06 00:27:21 UTC
Anybody know when this version is from?
http://youtu.be/N0aM31ofZQg
Found it, it's from his first album in the year 2000!
Sorry, didn't see this before I replied.

Roger Ford
2019-07-05 20:37:25 UTC
Anybody know when this version is from?
http://youtu.be/N0aM31ofZQg
Never heard of this guy but its ok cos he never heard of me

Seriously this is pretty good,very faithful to the original Nite
Riders

2019-07-06 00:07:02 UTC
Anybody know when this version is from?
http://youtu.be/N0aM31ofZQg
Never heard of this guy but its ok cos he never heard of me
Seriously this is pretty good,very faithful to the original Nite
Riders
ROGER FORD
https://secondhandsongs.com/performance/305265

"Women and Cadillacs by Nick Curran was written by Doc Starkes and was first released by The Nite
Riders in 1954. Nick Curran released it on the album Fixin' Your Head June 6, 2000"