Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - June 2021 - Preliminary Round - Group 2
2021-06-03 10:26:27 UTC
Thurs. June 3 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-03 13:42:16 UTC

Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis

Gee Baby - Joe & Ann

Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers

The Closer To The Bone - Grandpa Jones

Ookey Ook - Penguins

Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-03 13:42:52 UTC

1. Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis
2. Ookey Ook - Penguins
3. Gee Baby - Joe & Ann
4. Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers
5. The Closer To The Bone - Grandpa Jones
Steve Mc
2021-06-03 14:02:26 UTC
1. Gee Baby - Joe & Ann

2. Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis

3. Ookey Ook - Penguins

2021-06-03 14:03:49 UTC
1. Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers

2. Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis

3. Gee Baby - Joe & Ann

4. Ookey Ook - Penguins

5. The Closer To The Bone - Grandpa Jones
DianeE
2021-06-03 14:11:20 UTC
1-Ookey Ook - Penguins
2-Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis
3-The Closer To The Bone - Grandpa Jones
4-Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers
5-Gee Baby - Joe & Ann
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-06-03 14:15:37 UTC
1- Grandpa Jones

2- Smiley Lewis

3- Penguins

4- The Shufflers

5- Joe & Ann
md
2021-06-03 14:50:47 UTC
Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis
Gee Baby - Joe & Ann
The Closer To The Bone - Grandpa Jones
Ookey Ook - Penguins
Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers

Good group means tough choices.

2021-06-03 15:43:25 UTC
1. Ookey Ook - Penguins
2. Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis
3. Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers
4. The Closer To The Bone - Grandpa Jones
5. Gee Baby - Joe & Ann
Rick Schubert
2021-06-03 15:46:00 UTC
1. Ookey Ook - Penguins
2. Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers
3. Gee Baby - Joe & Ann
4. Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis
5. The Closer To The Bone - Grandpa Jones
Roger Ford
2021-06-03 20:53:44 UTC
Sorry I'm late was away today

Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis - 8
Gee Baby - Joe & Ann - 8
Ookey Ook - Penguins - 7
Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers -7
The Closer To The Bone - Grandpa Jones - 5

2021-06-03 21:05:04 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as my ballot.

1. Bumpity Bump - Smiley Lewis - 37
2. Ookey Ook - Penguins - 32
3. Gee Baby - Joe & Ann - 25
4. Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers - 23

5. The Closer To The Bone - Grandpa Jones - 18

Mark's Smiley bumps its way to the win. Rick's birdies take second. Steve's Joe & Ann is third and Jim's Shufflers take 4th to also move on. Diane's Grandpa Boned out of the tournament.
Roger Ford
2021-06-04 12:29:15 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as my ballot.
4. Ain't Nothin' Wrong - The Shufflers - 23
The proper title is "Ain't Nothin' Wrong With That"