Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - March - Round 1 - Group 2
2020-03-11 13:29:19 UTC

Let 'Er Roll - Sid King & the Five Strings

I Wrote A Letter - Serenaders

The Cadillac Song- Hot Lips Page

Rain Or Shine - Big Mike

SavoyBG
2020-03-11 13:30:27 UTC

1. Let 'Er Roll - Sid King & the Five Strings
2. Rain Or Shine - Big Mike
3. I Wrote A Letter - Serenaders
4. The Cadillac Song- Hot Lips Page

My own record is third behind two superior records that were only a cunt hair apart.
Steve Mc
2020-03-11 14:02:29 UTC
1. The Cadillac Song- Hot Lips Page

2. Let 'Er Roll - Sid King & the Five Strings

3. Rain Or Shine - Big Mike

4. I Wrote A Letter - Serenaders

2020-03-11 13:47:26 UTC
Rain Or Shine - Big Mike

2020-03-11 14:23:24 UTC
1. Rain Or Shine - Big Mike
2. I Wrote A Letter - Serenaders
3. The Cadillac Song- Hot Lips Page
4. Let 'Er Roll - Sid King & the Five Strings
All 4 of these are better than all 4 yesterday. Really good group
Jim Colegrove
2020-03-11 14:53:23 UTC

Rick Schubert
2020-03-11 15:53:35 UTC
1. I Wrote A Letter - Serenaders
2. Rain Or Shine - Big Mike
3. Let 'Er Roll - Sid King & the Five Strings
4. The Cadillac Song- Hot Lips Page
DianeE
2020-03-11 15:54:37 UTC
1-Rain Or Shine - Big Mike
2-The Cadillac Song- Hot Lips Page
Dennis C
2020-03-11 17:28:52 UTC
1- Hot Lips Page

2- Serenaders

3- Big Mike

4- Sid King
Mark Dintenfass
2020-03-11 21:56:34 UTC

1. Rain Or Shine - Big Mike - 28
2. The Cadillac Song- Hot Lips Page - 22

3. I Wrote A Letter - Serenaders - 21
4. Let 'Er Roll - Sid King & the Five Strings - 19

Carl's Big Mike wins the group. First place votes from Dennis and Mark at the end carry Steve's Hot Lips past the other two records and into second place. My Serenaders and Jim's Sid King are both out.