Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - March - Round 1 - Group 3
2020-03-12 13:23:54 UTC

Across The Track - Robert Parker

Big Town Playboy - Eddie Taylor

Since I First Met You - Robins

A Man's Best Friend is a Bed - Louis Jordan

SavoyBG
2020-03-12 13:24:31 UTC

1. Big Town Playboy - Eddie Taylor
2. Across The Track - Robert Parker
3. A Man's Best Friend is a Bed - Louis Jordan
4. Since I First Met You - Robins
DianeE
2020-03-12 13:41:25 UTC
1-Big Town Playboy - Eddie Taylor
2-Across The Track - Robert Parker
3-Since I First Met You - Robins
4-A Man's Best Friend is a Bed - Louis Jordan
Jim Colegrove
2020-03-12 13:48:24 UTC

Steve Mc
2020-03-12 14:05:37 UTC
1. Across The Track - Robert Parker

2. Big Town Playboy - Eddie Taylor

2020-03-12 14:27:30 UTC
1- Louis Jordan

2- Robins

3- Eddie Taylor

4- Robert Parker
Mark Dintenfass
2020-03-12 15:42:48 UTC
1. Since I First Met You - Robins
4. Big Town Playboy - Eddie Taylor
Rick Schubert
2020-03-12 16:57:37 UTC
SavoyBG
2020-03-12 18:19:52 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS, sams as mine!

1. Big Town Playboy - Eddie Taylor - 28
2. Across The Track - Robert Parker - 24

3. A Man's Best Friend is a Bed - Louis Jordan - 19 (5-4)
4. Since I First Met You - Robins - 19

My blues classic from Eddie Taylor wins the group with Diane's New Orleans partier second. Mark's Jordan edges Rick's Robins in a tie breaker, but both are out.