Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - April 2021 - Semi-Finals - Group 1
2021-04-22 10:28:15 UTC
Thurs. April 22 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-04-22 13:41:27 UTC

Waitin' In School - Ricky Nelson

Dearest Darling - Bo Diddley

Walking Along - Solitaires

The ABC's of Love - Frankie Lymon & Teenagers

Sav...@aol.com
2021-04-22 13:42:00 UTC

1. Walking Along - Solitaires
2. The ABC's of Love - Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
3. Dearest Darling - Bo Diddley
4. Waitin' In School - Ricky Nelson
Roger Ford

2021-04-22 13:48:14 UTC
1. Waitin' In School - Ricky Nelson

2. Dearest Darling - Bo Diddley

3. Walking Along - Solitaires

4. The ABC's of Love - Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
Steve Mc
2021-04-22 14:46:24 UTC
1. Waitin' In School - Ricky Nelson

2. The ABC's of Love - Frankie Lymon & Teenagers

3. Dearest Darling - Bo Diddley

4. Walking Along - Solitaires

2021-04-22 14:12:51 UTC
1- Ricky Nelson

2- Bo Diddley

3- Frankie Lymon

4- Solitaires

* Cannot get any closer than Nelson and Diddley for me here!!
As stated before, it's Joe Maphis that pulls it out, baby!!
Carl
2021-04-22 14:11:38 UTC
1. Waitin' In School - Ricky Nelson
2. Dearest Darling - Bo Diddley
3. The ABC's of Love - Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
4. Walking Along - Solitaires
DianeE
2021-04-22 14:24:49 UTC
1-The ABC's of Love - Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
2-Waitin' In School - Ricky Nelson
3-Walking Along - Solitaires
4-Dearest Darling - Bo Diddley
Rick Schubert
2021-04-22 15:47:28 UTC
1. Walking Along - Solitaires
2. The ABC's of Love - Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
3. Waitin' In School - Ricky Nelson
4. Dearest Darling - Bo Diddley
Sav...@aol.com
2021-04-22 16:06:03 UTC

1. Waitin' In School - Ricky Nelson - 24
2. The ABC's of Love - Frankie Lymon & Teenagers - 23

3. Walking Along - Solitaires - 22
4. Dearest Darling - Bo Diddley - 21

Diane is still kicking ass and taking names as both of her items move into the FINAL FOUR after a very close contest. Ricky takes first by a point over the Teenagers. Rick's Solos are third by a point and Mark's Diddley is a point below that in 4th. Nobody has ever had 3 items in the FINAL FOUR, but Diane has a chance to do that tomorrow.
DianeE
2021-04-22 19:25:04 UTC
Diane is still kicking ass and taking names as both of her items move into the FINAL FOUR after a very close contest. Ricky takes first by a point over the Teenagers. Rick's Solos are third by a point and Mark's Diddley is a point below that in 4th. Nobody has ever had 3 items in the FINAL FOUR, but Diane has a chance to do that tomorrow.
The four remaining records are all 10's for me. I don't think I can
even put mine first. Just an awesome group.