Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - March 2021 - Round 1 - Group 3
2021-03-12 11:24:41 UTC
Fri. March 12 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-12 14:39:03 UTC

Let The Doorbell Ring - Larry Dale

Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly

Daddy Rockin' Strong - Diablos

The Girl Around the Corner - Lee Andrews and the Hearts

Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-12 14:39:39 UTC

1. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly (#940 in my top 1,000)
2. Daddy Rockin' Strong - Diablos (#941 in my top 1,000)
3. The Girl Around the Corner - Lee Andrews and the Hearts
4. Let The Doorbell Ring - Larry Dale
Steve Mc
2021-03-12 15:13:44 UTC
1. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly

2. The Girl Around the Corner - Lee Andrews and the Hearts

3. Daddy Rockin' Strong - Diablos

4. Let The Doorbell Ring - Larry Dale

2021-03-12 14:58:31 UTC
Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly
The Girl Around the Corner - Lee Andrews and the Hearts
Daddy Rockin' Strong - Diablos
Let The Doorbell Ring - Larry Dale

Three of my faves in this contest all clumped together in this round.

2021-03-12 15:06:35 UTC
1-Let The Doorbell Ring - Larry Dale
2-Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly

3-The Girl Around the Corner - Lee Andrews and the Hearts
4-Daddy Rockin' Strong - Diablos
Carl
2021-03-12 15:14:15 UTC
Jim Colegrove
2021-03-12 15:17:34 UTC
1. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly

2. Let The Doorbell Ring - Larry Dale

Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-03-12 15:33:50 UTC
1- Buddy Holly

2- Larry Dale

3- Lee Andrews & the Hearts

4- The Diablos
Rick Schubert
2021-03-12 15:42:31 UTC
1. The Girl Around the Corner - Lee Andrews and the Hearts
2. Daddy Rockin' Strong - Diablos
3. Let The Doorbell Ring - Larry Dale
4. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly
Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-12 16:17:39 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Mark and Steve

1. Blue Days Black Nights - Buddy Holly - 30
2. The Girl Around the Corner - Lee Andrews and the Hearts - 22

3. Daddy Rockin' Strong - Diablos - 21
4. Let The Doorbell Ring - Larry Dale - 17

Steve's Black and Blue wins the group by a lot. Mark's (Questlove) Daddy beat's Roger's Daddy in a close battle for second. Diane's bell stopped ringing.