#1 HITS (GRADED) - 1953
2018-11-27 16:53:59 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....

1953

Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes Perry Como 7
Till I Waltz Again With You Teresa Brewer 2
(How Much Is That) Doggie
In The Window Patti Page 2
The Song From Moulin Rouge
(Where Is Your Heart) Percy Faith 7
I'm Walking Behind You Eddie Fisher 0
Vaya Con Dios Les Paul & Mary Ford 6
St George & The Dragonet Stan Freberg 5
Rags To Riches Tony Bennett 5

(based on Billboard best sellers chart)

2018-11-27 18:04:41 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....
1953
Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes Perry Como 7 (6)
Till I Waltz Again With You Teresa Brewer 2 (2)
Doggie In The Window Patti Page 2 (3)
The Song From Moulin Rouge Percy Faith 7 (1)
I'm Walking Behind You Eddie Fisher 0 (0)
Vaya Con Dios Les Paul & Mary Ford 6 (4)
St George & The Dragonet Stan Freberg 5 (3)
Rags To Riches Tony Bennett 5 (4)
Roger Ford
2018-11-27 18:17:45 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....
1953
The Song From Moulin Rouge Percy Faith 7 (1)
Big difference here. Its one of my favorite mo9vie themes and I
especially like the Felicia Sanders vocal part