Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - July - Round 1 - Group 7
2020-07-17 13:33:39 UTC

2020-07-17 13:34:20 UTC

2020-07-17 13:44:06 UTC

2020-07-17 13:57:41 UTC
2020-07-17 14:08:16 UTC
2020-07-17 14:16:23 UTC

2020-07-17 14:50:25 UTC
2020-07-17 15:35:19 UTC

2020-07-17 17:40:45 UTC
I Remember - Wee Willie Wayne
Rock My Blues Away - Clarence Brown
Outta Tune - The Big Fou

2020-07-17 21:09:29 UTC
No ballot from Rick.
Rick Schubert
2020-07-17 22:23:48 UTC
No ballot from Rick.
Sorry. I thought I had posted this over 6 hours ago.

1. I Remember - Wee Willie Wayne
2. Rock My Blues Away - Clarence Brown
3. 50 Dyna-Flow - Jack Cooley
4. Outta Tune - The Big Four
SavoyBG
2020-07-17 22:39:21 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Steve a nd Mark

1. 50 Dyna-Flow - Jack Cooley - 30
2. Outta Tune - The Big Four - 20

3. I Remember - Wee Willie Wayne - 20
4. Rock My Blues Away - Clarence Brown - 20

Jim's Record flows to the top. My Big Four wins the 3 way tie breaker and advances (screw you, Diane!). Diane's Willie takes third and Carl's Brown is 4th as both are out.
DianeE
2020-07-17 23:16:44 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Steve a nd Mark
1. 50 Dyna-Flow - Jack Cooley - 30
2. Outta Tune - The Big Four - 20
3. I Remember - Wee Willie Wayne - 20
4. Rock My Blues Away - Clarence Brown - 20
Jim's Record flows to the top. My Big Four wins the 3 way tie breaker and advances (screw you, Diane!). Diane's Willie takes third and Carl's Brown is 4th as both are out.
--------
Each of us got one first-place vote (Geoff for you and Rick for me). I
got two last-place votes and you got four. I will never understand how
you figure these tiebreakers.

And your record still sucks.
SavoyBG
2020-07-17 23:33:27 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Steve a nd Mark
1. 50 Dyna-Flow - Jack Cooley - 30
2. Outta Tune - The Big Four - 20
3. I Remember - Wee Willie Wayne - 20
4. Rock My Blues Away - Clarence Brown - 20
Jim's Record flows to the top. My Big Four wins the 3 way tie breaker and advances (screw you, Diane!). Diane's Willie takes third and Carl's Brown is 4th as both are out.
--------
Each of us got one first-place vote (Geoff for you and Rick for me). I
got two last-place votes and you got four. I will never understand how
you figure these tiebreakers.
There's 2 ways to do a 3 way tie breaker, and my record wins either way.

First way, you take all 3 records and see how many times each record was ranked the highest of the 3 by each voter. Using this, my record was ranked highest by 5 voters, yours by 3, and Carl's by just one.

The other way is you see which record had the most first place votes. They each had one, so it's still a 3 way tie. Then you see which record had the most second place votes. My record had 4, your record and Carl's record each had 2, so I win that. Then you break the 2 way tie the usual way, and you were ranked higher than Carl's record on 5 of the 9 ballots, so you take third place.
RWC
2020-07-18 05:38:53 UTC
2. Outta Tune - The Big Four - 20
And your record still sucks.
No, it doesn't suck.
DianeE
2020-07-18 10:56:49 UTC
2. Outta Tune - The Big Four - 20
And your record still sucks.
No, it doesn't suck.
----------
You put it first. What more proof do we need?
Roger Ford
2020-07-18 11:08:15 UTC
2. Outta Tune - The Big Four - 20
And your record still sucks.
No, it doesn't suck.
----------
You put it first. What more proof do we need?
ROTFFL!!!

2020-07-18 15:12:33 UTC
2. Outta Tune - The Big Four - 20
And your record still sucks.
No, it doesn't suck.
----------
You put it first. What more proof do we need?
ROTFFL!!!
good move (identity politician) Roger, sucking up to (black lives
matter) Diane :-)
Roger Ford
2020-07-18 17:42:16 UTC
2. Outta Tune - The Big Four - 20
And your record still sucks.
No, it doesn't suck.
----------
You put it first. What more proof do we need?
ROTFFL!!!
good move (identity politician) Roger, sucking up to (black lives
matter) Diane :-)
Don't give up the day job Geoff

2020-07-18 14:07:19 UTC
2. Outta Tune - The Big Four - 20
And your record still sucks.
No, it doesn't suck.
You put it first. What more proof do we need?
Exactly!