Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - February - Round 1 - Group 1
2020-02-09 15:04:21 UTC

Little Jewel Of The Vieux Carre - Joe Barry

Tired of Worry - Arthur Crudup

Gee Whiz Miss Liz - Marvin Jackson

You Better Dig It - Bill Johnson

SavoyBG
2020-02-09 15:04:53 UTC

1. Little Jewel Of The Vieux Carre - Joe Barry
2. You Better Dig It - Bill Johnson
3. Tired of Worry - Arthur Crudup
4. Gee Whiz Miss Liz - Marvin Jackson
Roger Ford

2020-02-09 15:19:11 UTC

Steve Mc
2020-02-09 16:11:31 UTC
1. Tired of Worry - Arthur Crudup

2. Little Jewel Of The Vieux Carre - Joe Barry

3. You Better Dig It - Bill Johnson

4. Gee Whiz Miss Liz - Marvin Jackson

2020-02-09 15:44:07 UTC
RANKINGS

1. Little Jewel Of The Vieux Carre - Joe Barry
2. Gee Whiz Miss Liz - Marvin Jackson
3. You Better Dig It - Bill Johnson
4. Tired of Worry - Arthur Crudup
Mark Dintenfass
2020-02-09 16:09:48 UTC
DIANE'S BALLOT

1. Gee Whiz Miss Liz - Marvin Jackson
2. Tired of Worry - Arthur Crudup
3. You Better Dig It - Bill Johnson
4. Little Jewel Of The Vieux Carre - Joe Barry
Dennis C
2020-02-09 16:00:13 UTC
1- Jor Barry

2- Big Boy Crudup

3- Marvin Jackson

4- Bill Johnson
Rick Schubert
2020-02-09 17:34:48 UTC
1. You Better Dig It - Bill Johnson
SavoyBG
2020-02-09 17:47:36 UTC

1. Little Jewel Of The Vieux Carre - Joe Barry - 31
2. You Better Dig It - Bill Johnson - 23

3. Tired of Worry - Arthur Crudup - 19
4. Gee Whiz Miss Liz - Marvin Jackson - 17

Mark's Joe Barry is not officially the Tournament's "Great White Hope," as it barrels it way towards the FINAL FOUR. My Bill Johnson also moves on. Steve's Big Boy and Diane's MJ are out.
Mark Dintenfass
2020-02-09 18:33:05 UTC
Mark's Joe Barry is not officially the Tournament's "Great White Hope,"
You mean it's unofficial?
2020-02-09 18:52:48 UTC
Mark's Joe Barry is not officially the Tournament's "Great White Hope,"
You mean it's unofficial?
That should have been now officially